lena_mourad

K3 interview documents...something might be missing..

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone,

For a K3 interview, I thought that an 'AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT' was part of the documentation. Is it different for Morocco? It is not listed in my husbands "list of instructions". Is it the I-864 or the I-134?

Just to clarify too, the documents required for K3 are under the same documents as the K1?????

Let me just tell you that this whole process SUCKS!!! But totally worth it!

Hugs,

Lena :wacko::help:

Happy and in love!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
For a K3 interview, I thought that an 'AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT' was part of the documentation.

Is it different for Morocco? It could be

It is not listed in my husbands "list of instructions". Is it the I-864 or the I-134? Typically the I-134

Just to clarify too, the documents required for K3 are under the same documents as the K1????? Can be because they usually are very similar

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Timeline
For a K3 interview, I thought that an 'AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT' was part of the documentation.

Is it different for Morocco? It could be

It is not listed in my husbands "list of instructions". Is it the I-864 or the I-134? Typically the I-134

Just to clarify too, the documents required for K3 are under the same documents as the K1????? Can be because they usually are very similar

Thanks. does anyone else know for sure, specifically for Morocco?

Happy and in love!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi,

When I got my "packet 3" the AOS wasn't part of my ticklist either, but I sent an e-mail to my case worker to make sure what I need from my husband to send me from the US, and he replied that my husband needs to send me an original signed I-864.....not the I-134.....as well as a copy of his last year of tax filing and original divorce decrees from previous marriage....

hope it answers your question.....

Timeline
Hi,

When I got my "packet 3" the AOS wasn't part of my ticklist either, but I sent an e-mail to my case worker to make sure what I need from my husband to send me from the US, and he replied that my husband needs to send me an original signed I-864.....not the I-134.....as well as a copy of his last year of tax filing and original divorce decrees from previous marriage....

Yes, thank you so much!! Looks like I have everything in order then..

Happy and in love!

Timeline
Hi,

Yes, thank you so much!! Looks like I have everything in order then..

Hi , at my husbands interview June 4th I had the I864 in his folder , blondie never asked for it, I134 is for fiance K1, was told that the I864 is for Adjustment of Status if you are on the K3 route, been 15 days AP and still no word on visa grrrrrrr I will call DOS in Washington again Friday, even faxed info to Senators office.........so quiet from any government....oh another thing, blondie CO asked my Adil why he married a non Muslim woman, did he know that *we non Muslims can go to hell when we die and only Muslims go to heaven! this woman is a real trip! he was shocked and said he just loved me is all he knows. Maybe she was trying to get a reaction out of him like anger but he was cool and calm whew! later, Diana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.