yassmine2878

Caturday!

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im dreaming of a white.....sweater...?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Have Mercy!

Tammy , just looking at that pic you posted is helping me cool off. :)

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

The amount of people on the trains here is obnoxious:)

Sounds like the buses here lately. Before I lost my job, a lot of ppl had bought bus passes and starting riding it to work instead of driving.... I bet there are more now too.

My husband and I were going to sell the small car and just drive the van down to Houston but my mom was like "OH NO U DONT!!!" LOL so we reconsidered and thought it'd be better to just pull the car down there so we'll have it to run around town because it really is good on gas. I can fill it up and run around town for at least 2 weeks... another week or two if I only go where I need to. The van, on the other hand, I put a half a tank the other week and drove an hour to mom mom's house and it was almost on E again :( We have to pay $160 to have a hitch installed on the van and another $174 to rent a tow dolly to pull the car but in the long run it'll be worth it to have the small car down there.

I'm sure my cats have an idea that I have something up my sleeves

What r u doing to the kitties? :(

Mr. Bob is gonna get shaved :devil: and Mrs. Ivory may possibly follow suit. I haven't decided about her yet. She is part siamese and has very very thick hair but its short .... I am trying to do flea control/weather control for them...

can I live in that snow picture? I HATE any weather over 74 degrees.... give me rain and snow any day of the week!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I will eventually get to it..but first, i need a nap...then we will work on the office.. It might just have to wait for tomorrow so he will remain furred until then. It just depends on how I feel after setting stuff up today... naptime for now

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Mr. Bob is gonna get shaved :devil: and Mrs. Ivory may possibly follow suit.

:(

CAT.jpg

Poor kitties.... I hope they don't go outside :(

ewww gillette cat (shudders) put THAT in a winter storm!

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

CAT.jpg

:blink:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

CAT.jpg

:blink:

While it looks unique I've often wondered what petting a hairless cat felt like.

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
While it looks unique I've often wondered what petting a hairless cat felt like.

no static electricity :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I know what you mean , 0livia.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.