متزوج و عندى ولدان 16 و17 سنة

فى مراحل الهجرة

ارجو ان نكون اصدقاء

اتحدث الانجليزية ولا اكتبها اتمنى ان تقبلنى صديق

adelbolsh3@yahoo.com

adelbolsh على سكايب

+20122886791

تمنياتى بالتوفيق

Sorry I can't read that. Maybe my Husband can though.

43163810bx9.jpg

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If it hasn't already been deciphered, I'll have hubby look at it when he gets home. :thumbs: Hope it's some kind of good news. Looks like a form # and it's gonna cost $400.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hachemi says he is asking for your help. Said he speaks english but does not write it well. Said he is 52, married with 2 children. He needs help, needs to know how to pay 400 dollars to the nvc in the states from egypt. Something along that line.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

he says his name is adel bolis from Egypt Aswan city and he has 2 kids 17 and 16 years]and he can speak English but cant write it. and he going to immigrate to usa with his familly and he need to make friends here and there is his email on yahoo and skype and his phone number

now olivia i translate it and right now i havnot find work yet so u need to pay for me for this translation lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I translated the big part on the original forum it was posted. Here is what it says:

"My dear brothers, I request help as I am not good with english, how do I pay the visa fees from inside Egypt to NVC. I need help. I recieved the ds-3032 form and finished sending it again to NVC, then they sent us (the bill) to pay the amount of $400 for each fee and I don't know how to do the transfer from inside Egypt. I ask for the brothers which have done this step to help us.

And is it more than a year or a year from the date of sending the fees payment our case will be dropped at immigration? I request the information.

And we look for new friends. I am Adel Bolis from Egypt, the city of Aswan."

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
he says his name is adel bolis from Egypt Aswan city and he has 2 kids 17 and 16 years]and he can speak English but cant write it. and he going to immigrate to usa with his familly and he need to make friends here and there is his email on yahoo and skype and his phone number

now olivia i translate it and right now i havnot find work yet so u need to pay for me for this translation lol

:lol:

Have you considered working as a translator for your local hospital? We have a few arabic speaking ones at ours for those that need this service when seeing a doctor.

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Thx everyone. Sorry I can't help the guy & communicate effectively with him.

Anyways... I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something creepy. I see he posted something like this before in another thread and someone helped translate it. Even the same image.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Have you considered working as a translator for your local hospital? We have a few arabic speaking ones at ours for those that need this service when seeing a doctor.

lol i was joking olivia and after i come here i learned that there is nothing free lol

Timeline

lol i was joking olivia and after i come here i learned that there is nothing free lol

I know. The hospital pays for translators though.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
i translate it and right now i havnot find work yet so u need to pay for me for this translation
:thumbs:

Now remember Mohamed you need a agent, yea that is what it is called, an agent, and guess what, today is your lucky day, I am an agent, now here's the deal, you do all the work, and I get the money, we call that the American way. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

so i will get paid twice that will be wonderful

i translate it and right now i havnot find work yet so u need to pay for me for this translation
:thumbs:

Now remember Mohamed you need a agent, yea that is what it is called, an agent, and guess what, today is your lucky day, I am an agent, now here's the deal, you do all the work, and I get the money, we call that the American way. :devil:

:unsure::unsure::blink:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Not really, see it works like this, you get 10% I get 90%, understand, you do all the work, and I am the AGENT, I do important things, just not sure what, but I get the big cut, don't you love America. :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Not really, see it works like this, you get 10% I get 90%, understand, you do all the work, and I am the AGENT, I do important things, just not sure what, but I get the big cut, don't you love America. :wacko:

welcome to america . :lol::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.