kishmar

I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi All,

My case was completed at the NVC on April 25th. I was told my the NVC that i would not an interview date for June (thats ok....didnt really expected to anyways) :innocent:

My question to you all should i just want until the end of June to contact these people cause to tell you the truth i dont want to stress myself calling these people only to be told no date has been assigned!

What do you suggest that i do? Wait or keep calling??? Oh by the way i keep emailing them too and all i ever get from them is some stupid auto response! #######

Patience is a viture....but too of it can sure hurt you :wacko:

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Timeline

I don't know if I could give advice about this cause I'm impatient when it comes to this da** immigration stuff...i tried to withhold myself from calling but can't...i call like everyday to hear whats going with my case....i've been waiting over three weeks for just a case complete and still nothing...but anyway back to your question I would definitely start calling them next week since they say they schedule interviews in the second week of every month...you should be up to get an interview date next week...if you don't hear anything next week (hope thats not the case)...I would call once a week like every Fridays to hear if i got a date...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know if I could give advice about this cause I'm impatient when it comes to this da** immigration stuff...i tried to withhold myself from calling but can't...i call like everyday to hear whats going with my case....i've been waiting over three weeks for just a case complete and still nothing...but anyway back to your question I would definitely start calling them next week since they say they schedule interviews in the second week of every month...you should be up to get an interview date next week...if you don't hear anything next week (hope thats not the case)...I would call once a week like every Fridays to hear if i got a date...

My thoughts exactly :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

I'm here waiting as well. :whistle: I use to call once a week from the time it was approved on April 15, but then I found out they only schedule interviews the 2nd week of each month. Since June is out of the picture, I pray next week sometime I will get a date for July.

Timeline

I'm with you guys too. Waiting for a date for my husband and me. I don't call them much cause i figure if you all dont have a date i surely dont. so i just check vj in hopes that you guys have dates, haha.

I don't believe that 2nd week stuff cus i seen people getting dates scheduled all times of the month. I wish they would just schedule as soon as you are done. Whether its 1 to 4 months out so at least we have an idea on how to schedule time off owrk, by airline tickets. This is the most stupidest organization ever.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I'm here waiting as well. :whistle: I use to call once a week from the time it was approved on April 15, but then I found out they only schedule interviews the 2nd week of each month. Since June is out of the picture, I pray next week sometime I will get a date for July.

Hi Tash i pray and hope that you will get an interview next week...come June 15th you would have hit that 2months mark.

I really dont know what to say about the embassy in Kingston :blush:

Timeline
I'm with you guys too. Waiting for a date for my husband and me. I don't call them much cause i figure if you all dont have a date i surely dont. so i just check vj in hopes that you guys have dates, haha.

I don't believe that 2nd week stuff cus i seen people getting dates scheduled all times of the month. I wish they would just schedule as soon as you are done. Whether its 1 to 4 months out so at least we have an idea on how to schedule time off owrk, by airline tickets. This is the most stupidest organization ever.

I agree with you Marlita, at least if these people told you when you had an interview even if its 5 months away a least people would be able to plan!

Timeline

I agree with you Marlita, at least if these people told you when you had an interview even if its 5 months away a least people would be able to plan!

yeah its a bit ridiculous. I am gonna spend some ungodly amount of money buying plane tickets last minute. plus I want to schedule the work at my job to be lighter during the weeks I go to JA, or at lest start training people to take my jobs over for awhile. It just sucks living in limbo like this.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.