Karim Luvs Maysa

Proof of marriage I-130

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

About this proof is it due at the time he files I-130? When my wife filed mine in '07 she did not incude this. Has the rule changed and where online can they go to review it? Is there any site that will tell them exactly what to do. My wife assembled my package and I am clueless. She is out of town so I can not contact her. My friend's wife is reqesting that I gather this info for her because I am experienced. Boy, is she more than wrong. My wife did everything I just signed basically and filled out my own forms and collected needed affadavits.

Now what should she do about the pics? "Photo of" or "Photo of Azim" should go on the label? Just the words "Photos of" or do you also add the names?

Also, if she did not legally change her name on her SS card should she do so prior to applying for the case?

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." ~Charles M. Schulz

ticker_43d762ca733a839226415450b0dbf9d2.png

Filed: Timeline

When Daniel sent our package. He just pasted a few pics on a sheet of pape (2 on each sheet) and explained when and where the pic was taken and who were there in the pic. Photos are secondary evidence and they do not need to send too many. Just a few will be enough for now and take all that they have for the interview

Name on the SSN does not matter. She can do it when she wants to...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.