nunyab

Wondering what other sites he/she is on??

295 posts in this topic

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

wow did we go off topic here lol.... can I have speggitti with black olives???

and summer in Hijab well... for me AC is my best friend in the car and yes.. cotton everywhere. I like the link marino wool scarves from Vermont... really? lol. Vermont is known for it's great skiing not the heat. But...I'll accept it to which the thought was intended.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Merino wool is what hikers, etc use to regulate their temps. He's not actually trying to kill you. I'm guessing, by his mention of smartwool, he actually does outdoors things and practices what he's preaching to you (although minus the hijab-wearing). It's important, though, to pay attention to the type of wool. Also, wool wicks and regulates temps even when wet- -from rain or sweat or whatever you got it wet with.

I have a 2-layer chiffon abaya that is black which i wear during the summer and has proven to be the coolest outfit I have ever had. i wear a tank under it and some light pants or something short. It's very lose and breathable-- but real chiffon is silk.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
Merino wool is what hikers, etc use to regulate their temps. He's not actually trying to kill you. I'm guessing, by his mention of smartwool, he actually does outdoors things and practices what he's preaching to you (although minus the hijab-wearing). It's important, though, to pay attention to the type of wool. Also, wool wicks and regulates temps even when wet- -from rain or sweat or whatever you got it wet with.

I have a 2-layer chiffon abaya that is black which i wear during the summer and has proven to be the coolest outfit I have ever had. i wear a tank under it and some light pants or something short. It's very lose and breathable-- but real chiffon is silk.

I'd be interested in an Abaya like that... where did you find it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'd be interested in an Abaya like that... where did you find it?

Ummm lol my husband had it made for me in Jordan. So that doesn't really help you... other than maybe you can have one made. Best bet would be to have your Dh have one made for you over there so that it would be cheaper/easier and then mail it. Get a few made.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"M4E ducking head to avoid flying eggs and spaghetti" :jest:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Thank you! Slings egg back at khengool! :devil:

Doesn't slinging an egg back at someone necessitate them slinging one in the first place? last I checked, I didn't.

wow... khengool gets a :star: for using "necessitate" and i'm fairly sure its even spelled correctly! :thumbs: big word for this time of day...

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

Doesn't slinging an egg back at someone necessitate them slinging one in the first place? last I checked, I didn't.

wow... khengool gets a :star: for using "necessitate" and i'm fairly sure its even spelled correctly! :thumbs: big word for this time of day...

:rofl: and he caught the "back" ... did someone make coffee yet?

Timeline

I also have coffee brewing, who wants a cup?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

:rofl: and he caught the "back" ... did someone make coffee yet?

omg..aaaaaand he caught the "back" ... wellllllll that would constitute a :star: , a :thumbs: , and a B) all at the same time.....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I also have coffee brewing, who wants a cup?

yes plz u got sugar and cream? but notice im throwing my salad because im enjoying my spaghetti way to much.....and i dont care if anyone thru anything at me first or not :whistle:

Timeline
:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.