SaadBell

OMG

125 posts in this topic

i don't get why this is note-worthy. omg,a trashy, sleazy guy you met in egypt just sent you a dorky email! yeah, and? i don't doubt that it's happened to a sizable population of women who use the internet. somehow they manage to find the strength and courage to block the fools and move on without having to create nonsensical threads about it.

are u peezy in disquise?

you know the answer is no, yet you can't resist whatever compulsion it is you have to inject her into the conversation. interesting.

i don't get why this is note-worthy. omg,a trashy, sleazy guy you met in egypt just sent you a dorky email! yeah, and? i don't doubt that it's happened to a sizable population of women who use the internet. somehow they manage to find the strength and courage to block the fools and move on without having to create nonsensical threads about it.

I suspect there is so much you never *get* being sour and full of nonsensical criticism.

are u peezy in disquise?

:yes:

there's nothing nonsensical in my criticism. the thread's ridiculous, and posting the actual letter makes it even more so. is this where you're gonna get all sanctimonious and start telling me i need to "check myself and then repent to the Almighty"?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect there is so much you never *get* being sour and full of nonsensical criticism.

are u peezy in disquise?

if not they must be twins

The Rhea Twins....Gona and Diah

I'm pretty sure there are triplets-quadruplets profiles...of this one person. And all their threads seem to appear in one thread when they really get going at attacks threw the internet; conveniently hiding behind multiple screen names.

interesting theory from someone who does not know the difference between threw and through.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

And how do i know this, sorry sometimes i just have these compulsions to interject at the weirdest times but glad you found something interesting today (maybe its sarah)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I normally don't respond to things like this, but, please apologize to GG for your rude remark. Thank you and have a good day!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

are u peezy in disquise?

you know the answer is no, yet you can't resist whatever compulsion it is you have to inject her into the conversation. interesting.

are u peezy in disquise?

there's nothing nonsensical in my criticism. the thread's ridiculous, and posting the actual letter makes it even more so. is this where you're gonna get all sanctimonious and start telling me i need to "check myself and then repent to the Almighty"?

Nope, this is where Im going to tell you to sanctimoniously come out of your blistering nightmares and put your head in my lap.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

are u peezy in disquise?

if not they must be twins

The Rhea Twins....Gona and Diah

I'm pretty sure there are triplets-quadruplets profiles...of this one person. And all their threads seem to appear in one thread when they really get going at attacks threw the internet; conveniently hiding behind multiple screen names.

interesting theory from someone who does not know the difference between threw and through.

:bonk: Get a life!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

As far as correcting Olivia, you did not capitalize your i in your sentence. So yeah, maybe you should ' check yourself ' ....or at least your spelling.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

They totally hijacked this thread. Sorry you had to experience that Ganja Girl. I hate it when these MENA bulldogs come in and stir ####### up. You don't have to apologize for posting any threads. Post away. That's what we're here for. :star:

As far as correcting Olivia, you did not capitalize your i in your sentence. So yeah, maybe you should ' check yourself ' ....or at least your spelling.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

are u peezy in disquise?

are u peezy in disquise?

there's nothing nonsensical in my criticism. the thread's ridiculous, and posting the actual letter makes it even more so. is this where you're gonna get all sanctimonious and start telling me i need to "check myself and then repent to the Almighty" Captain Ewok ?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Creepy, yes. Delete it completely and forget you ever received it. Does this nutjob have your husband's e-mail address? Does your husband read VJ? If so, you might ask Ewok to help you with this thread. Hope it was an act of drunken foolishness on his part and he leaves you and your marriage alone from here on out.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Thanks everybody, I keep going over, what did I say, or do for him to get the feeling that I would even be interested in him? My problem is I give everyone the benefit of maybe not knowing, but I think sitting across from my husband, I don’t know might have said I AM MARRIED????? He even said to me your husband is really smart man. So I know he didn’t think he was my brother, than I start to laugh thinking, ok lover, should I come alone or can I bring my husband. I was thinking it was a set up, but I know for one my husband doesn’t have time for games like that, and he mention the hotel, so it is all crazy. All this while I have one of the worst colds of the year, not sure you all, but as I get older, the colds feel worst. It seems I feel worst than I did when I was a kid with a cold. I used go out and not think twice, now I feel like I need to be in bed 24/7. I must say, the hot flashes compliment the achy and nasty feeling I have. Wonderful just wonderful.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks everybody, I keep going over, what did I say, or do for him to get the feeling that I would even be interested in him? My problem is I give everyone the benefit of maybe not knowing, but I think sitting across from my husband, I don’t know might have said I AM MARRIED????? He even said to me your husband is really smart man. So I know he didn’t think he was my brother, than I start to laugh thinking, ok lover, should I come alone or can I bring my husband. I was thinking it was a set up, but I know for one my husband doesn’t have time for games like that, and he mention the hotel, so it is all crazy. All this while I have one of the worst colds of the year, not sure you all, but as I get older, the colds feel worst. It seems I feel worst than I did when I was a kid with a cold. I used go out and not think twice, now I feel like I need to be in bed 24/7. I must say, the hot flashes compliment the achy and nasty feeling I have. Wonderful just wonderful.

He knows you're married. He doesn't care. :no:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.