violet18ac3

One more day

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just got off the phone with my fiance. They ALREADY PREPARED a greenslip for her. (I'm not sure it's green or blue, she told me it's "xanh", wasn't sure which color it is). Anywho, the black woman was the one that interviewed my fiance. She asked typical questions, .........then handed out the green slip. The green slip asked for airline ticket stubs, timeline relationship from me, which my fiance already received from me a few days ago . I have EVERYTHING, and they didn't even bother to take a look. Man, I want to strangle those people just for that. This is insane.

Sorry to hear about the blue (xanh) slip. Did you include your airline ticket stubs, timeline relationship with your I-129f or did she just take them to the interview? Your airline tickets stubs of your first meeting are very important to include in your I-129f. You should also include your timeline as well in the I-129f.

If she had them for the interview, the Consulate Officer usually won't look at them from past experience I've seen here on VJ. Your fiance could have insisted on showing the CO the documents but sometimes they don't look at them if you give the documents to them. Did the CO ask if she had them? If the CO asks (which I think they should for any evidence they want to see at the interview), then she could have given them and got the pink slip. Like PhongLovesHa said, have her go to the Consulate ASAP and give them the required docs. Then you will get a pink slip.

This is just a minor setback, you'll get the pink as soon as she gives them the docs.

Peter and Thi

I-129F Sent : 2007-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-06-11

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

Touched: 2007-11-02

NVC Recieved: 2007-11-16

Consulate recieved ??????

Packet 3 sent 2007-12-11

Packet 3 received 2007-12-24

Packet 3 returned 2007-12-28

Packet 4 sent 2008-1-14

Email Reply with Interview Date 2008-1-23

Interview Date 2008-2-27

Passed Interview 2008-02-27

Visa Pick Up Date 2008-3-05

Received Visa 2008-2-29 (called to pick up earlier)

POE 2008-3-05 Los Angeles

Wedding 2008-4-26

Filed: Timeline

Sorry guys, been busy with work and some other stuffs. Anywho, at my fiance interview, they kept all the original documents (airplane stubs, my notarized timeline and other proofs). The green slip asked for timeline and airplane stubs/purchase receipts (so you can see, they printed the greenslip before they interviewed my fiance). My fiance didn't even have a chance to read what they requested. They kicked her out because it's their lunch time. Right now, I requested my CC for those statements, and it's going to take at least 10 days. I hope it's just going to be easy like your case, PhonglovesHa.

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-06-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-11-02

NVC Received : N/A

NVC Left : 2007-12-17

Consulate Received : N/A

HCMC Sent Packet 3 : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-02-18

HMC reveiced Packet 3: 2008-02-22

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-05-12

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.