It's that time again!

88 posts in this topic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was just in there. No one has arrived yet.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
PartyTime.gif

I am on my way!!!

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh no... where is everybody?

i just went in the room and no one is there... it's like midnight EST.

am i doing it wrong??

Good luck Nabil's Girl!!

Inchallah you'll have some good news!

Prayers and Happy Thoughts! (F) (F) (F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Sorry you missed it. But! there is always Wednesday. Try to get there early .

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i came in at 10 and no one was there!

I dropped out about the same time as Jackie.... sorry we missed you!

Any news from the no-show guest of honor? How did the interview go?

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

That is what Im wondering....WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THE INTERVIEW??

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

051108019.jpg

arrows loaded

pineapple.jpg

(hey, I don't make this stuff up ;) )

Don't forget.........Wednesday night, party for Samira! Be there or be square! Forget the tagine.......we gonna go straight for the desserts. Sheik Yabooti is in charge of the ice cream, I will bring plenty of Midol & chocolate. :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
051108019.jpg

arrows loaded

pineapple.jpg

(hey, I don't make this stuff up ;) )

Don't forget.........Wednesday night, party for Samira! Be there or be square! Forget the tagine.......we gonna go straight for the desserts. Sheik Yabooti is in charge of the ice cream, I will bring plenty of Midol & chocolate. :blush:

Gr8 cuz the biothch here will need it being period day I am not so friendly. I am like a cat clawing. grrrr.. I even warned my Husband who tried to talk to me tonight. It was not pretty. :angry:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Samira- Getting things ready for your party tonight :devil:

190449_f260.jpg

untitled.jpg

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Samira- Getting things ready for your party tonight :devil:

190449_f260.jpg

untitled.jpg

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Sounds like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.