Crazy question for the MENA people

342 posts in this topic

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Well first.. I think I would be really flattered that he would be willing to go thru all that visa paperwork and waiting for me. I would really think he must love me very much to do that AND be the one traveling back and forth to my country to see me and my family. I would pretty much dismiss any ideas or doubts about him NOT really loving me because of all of his sacrificing on my behalf just to be with me....WOW reading this now I pretty much know why I feel that he sometimes takes me for granted already (even thought he is not here yet). He must feel so confident in my feelings for him that he NEVER doubts my love. He is always telling me how he always feels my love no matter how far away I am or how long we are apart. I on the other hand am always wondering if he really loves me LOL. I read too much negative stuff on these boards and it gets me thinking way too much. I start to freak out and see his cool calm nature as his being "luke warm" about us. After all I am proving my love everyday making our nest...he's basically just waiting OMG here I go again :blink: how DOES he put up with it? He calmly says : My love, it is normal for you to feel these things because we are far from each other and we share true love and it only proves to me more how much you love me..... I wish I could get some of that! They words sound good...but I can't FEEL them :crying:

:unsure: ok now I think I'm REALLY not following this thread properly because I have no idea what this post has to do with any of the kajillion topics already brought up in it.

apparently more coffee is needed on the east coast.

I know -- why would anyone actually try to respond to the topic of this thread ?

i6z8yg.jpg

lol madness. one.... step.... beyondddddd.................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Well first.. I think I would be really flattered that he would be willing to go thru all that visa paperwork and waiting for me. I would really think he must love me very much to do that AND be the one traveling back and forth to my country to see me and my family. I would pretty much dismiss any ideas or doubts about him NOT really loving me because of all of his sacrificing on my behalf just to be with me....WOW reading this now I pretty much know why I feel that he sometimes takes me for granted already (even thought he is not here yet). He must feel so confident in my feelings for him that he NEVER doubts my love. He is always telling me how he always feels my love no matter how far away I am or how long we are apart. I on the other hand am always wondering if he really loves me LOL. I read too much negative stuff on these boards and it gets me thinking way too much. I start to freak out and see his cool calm nature as his being "luke warm" about us. After all I am proving my love everyday making our nest...he's basically just waiting OMG here I go again :blink: how DOES he put up with it? He calmly says : My love, it is normal for you to feel these things because we are far from each other and we share true love and it only proves to me more how much you love me..... I wish I could get some of that! They words sound good...but I can't FEEL them :crying:

omg, that's sooooooooo true! :lol:

My hubby is always saying, "I'll never leave you even if this happens or even if that happens" but because of all the negative you hear it's hard to believe. :wacko:

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My hubby is always saying, "I'll never leave you even if this happens or even if that happens" but because of all the negative you hear it's hard to believe. :wacko:

:lol: Thanks for putting that perspective out there. I can totally relate!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

i think wahrania wants the last word. If it makes you happy inside to THINK i'm all what you said then sure go ahead. You don't seem like you have much to look forward too anyways. Sad but that's why you are like that. I should actually be honored someone has taken their life to study about my country and fight to death in a verbal argument and getting personal with people if that's what she has to do. I have a great family, great husband I'll be seeing soon. We're highly respected and carry morals in our name and as I've lived my life or what I know in this life it's not for you to explain your "hypothesis" of me. Reading all your posts and what you've said about me it's a laughing matter bc i can't see how you drew those accusations. If you knew me and my family face to face you'd pity yourself how you've called them and me. I'm actually pretty sure now your jealous that's the only reason why I can understand you had to get into my personal life. I dont feel the need to prove any of your accusations wrong because your some blob who sits herself infront of the computer and types away nonsense, that's all she has and makes herself at this time. You should betterment yourself and take care of your kids rather than pester a 20 year old online. That's fine hun, everyone can see you are an unstable person and lucky for you being pregnant you can speak stupidity and nonsense and "blame it on the hormones"

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

:lol: Thanks for putting that perspective out there. I can totally relate!

martini your nuts girl, just talk to him ask him how he feels! and make him prove it!! if he calls you out of the blue he loves you!!!

That was such a good answer tho, being the beneficiary you'd know your spouse loved you so much and was willing to wait you wouldn't doubt that love

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Timeline
i think wahrania wants the last word. If it makes you happy inside to THINK i'm all what you said then sure go ahead. You don't seem like you have much to look forward too anyways. Sad but that's why you are like that. I should actually be honored someone has taken their life to study about my country and fight to death in a verbal argument and getting personal with people if that's what she has to do. I have a great family, great husband I'll be seeing soon. We're highly respected and carry morals in our name and as I've lived my life or what I know in this life it's not for you to explain your "hypothesis" of me. Reading all your posts and what you've said about me it's a laughing matter bc i can't see how you drew those accusations. If you knew me and my family face to face you'd pity yourself how you've called them and me. I'm actually pretty sure now your jealous that's the only reason why I can understand you had to get into my personal life. I dont feel the need to prove any of your accusations wrong because your some blob who sits herself infront of the computer and types away nonsense, that's all she has and makes herself at this time. You should betterment yourself and take care of your kids rather than pester a 20 year old online. That's fine hun, everyone can see you are an unstable person and lucky for you being pregnant you can speak stupidity and nonsense and "blame it on the hormones"

Sarah,

You have in post after post brought up your age, insulted me, one thing after another. The only thing I think you are is highly uneducated about your home country. Whatever you want to say about me, it doesn't erase the fact that you are not very knowledgable about your own country, its history, its music or its past. You do not seem to have any interest in learning more. I don't have to meet your family to know you. I accept "you" at face value. I cannot say that you are shallow, you come off that way. You may not be. I cannot say you are patronising. I haven't met you. You are just a young sheltered girl without a whole lot of life experience and education who may or may not find her way.You do not know even the most basic things about the history of your country... and yes it does matter. It does matter that genocide happened in your country. History does matter. I don't care about pestering you. I haven't recalled ever sending you a pm or talking to you off the boards. I simply respond to all posts that I feel like responding to. You have absolutely no life experience, you come off as immature and child like and instead of showing what you know, you show what you do not know every single day.

Its really very sad that someone with so much potential majors in shopping, sheesha and clothes collecting when she comes from one of the greatest countries in MENA with a history that even delves into the Neolithic age.

They call them "valley girls" and "airheads" here. I am not sure what the word is in Algerian. Oh well

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
rsbqtl.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Ya know how you look at a thread title too fast and read it wrong...

everytime I look at this thread I see ....'Question for the crazy MENA people....' :rofl:

That would have been more appropriate. :rofl:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horse.gif

OR

jedi_squirrels.jpg

Or maybe this one (and yes they are definitely and certifiably Algerians) --

jgjqc5.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OK everyone...lets vote...who is more Algerian? :rolleyes:

i'd like to throw my hat into the ring as a contender.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.