N360

White Slips for CR1/IR1?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We all know that the process for CR1/IR1 at the NVC level is considerable different that K1 and K3s.

NVC ask and gathers tons of documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate, AOS, etc.) before they even get to the embassy in Manila. As oppose to the K1 and K3s where, it almost skips NVC then the US embassy in Manila gathers the rest of the documents.

My question is, does anyone here "know" of a CR1/IR1 case that have been put on AR (white slips) due to document verification?

We all know that the process for CR1/IR1 at the NVC level is considerable different that K1 and K3s.

NVC ask and gathers tons of documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate, AOS, etc.) before they even get to the embassy in Manila. As oppose to the K1 and K3s where, it almost skips NVC then the US embassy in Manila gathers the rest of the documents.

My question is, does anyone here "know" of a CR1/IR1 case that have been put on AR (white slips) due to document verification?

No doubt it happens as it's NSO verification. Not done at NVC!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline
No doubt it happens as it's NSO verification. Not done at NVC!

The documents are being verified through NSO but the one requesting it is the US Embassy which like NVC is part of the Department of State.

Im just trying to gauge how often it happens for CR1 because the DOS have our documents for much longer than the ones in K1 or K3 cases

Timeline
hi noel and tin! good morning guys. so anything news about your packet? have u recieve your packet yet?

Hi Mhay, I spoke to an agent at NVC yesterday and she said that they mailed out our letter (packet) last week.

So I hope we receive it within the next few days.

thanks for your reply noel. pls. let me know when u get yours ok. im planning to pay verification fee on monday. how about u when u are palnning to pay? lost gurl is done also in paying verification fee and she called to delbors and embassy already to inform them she payed already.

Roserick is CR1 and had white slip due to document verification.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Timeline

The reason I ask is that I personally know a few CR1 cases and none of them were even aware of "document verification".

So I wondered if they do this a lot on K visas only but it looks like nothing really matters. You're going to get a white slip if you're going to get a white slip.

The reason I ask is that I personally know a few CR1 cases and none of them were even aware of "document verification".

So I wondered if they do this a lot on K visas only but it looks like nothing really matters. You're going to get a white slip if you're going to get a white slip.

personally speaking grace of USEM said to me when i verified if she received my fax of confirmation of payment she said that its case to case basis of paying doc verification though its required some consulate do random picked who will be put under administrative review though u paid over a month earlier if unlucky this case was picked thats the only time they will start the doc. verification.. lucky for us if were not asked for ;0 but just to be sure its better to pay early well nothing to lose if we did lets just hope and pray that were not gonna be picked..called nvc theyre not sure sometimes it will take app. 7-14 business days for a petitioner or choice agent to received packets hopefully guys will get ours by next week

Timeline
personally speaking grace of USEM said to me when i verified if she received my fax of confirmation of payment she said that its case to case basis of paying doc verification though its required some consulate do random picked who will be put under administrative review though u paid over a month earlier if unlucky this case was picked thats the only time they will start the doc. verification.. lucky for us if were not asked for ;0 but just to be sure its better to pay early well nothing to lose if we did lets just hope and pray that were not gonna be picked..called nvc theyre not sure sometimes it will take app. 7-14 business days for a petitioner or choice agent to received packets hopefully guys will get ours by next week

Thanks Jonah.

I'm curious. I noticed this on your signature.

"APR. 29 Shipment delivered. Signed by MANUEL MANAL 5/5/2008 10:56 am via DHL"

How did you know your packets was included in that package. Did NVC tell you when exactly did they mail your packets out? Thanks.

Its funny as I told the Consul..

How can you verify my NSO documents, Aren't they verified already by me the petitioner submitting them abroad to the NVC instead of submitting it at the USEM.

NVC doesn't even know what USEM's Documents Verification process...

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Like I said they do it randomly, but there are just alot of K1 applicants than CR-1/IR-1..

CR/IR-1 is a long route... But its worth the wait..

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Timeline
Its funny as I told the Consul..

How can you verify my NSO documents, Aren't they verified already by me the petitioner submitting them abroad to the NVC instead of submitting it at the USEM.

NVC doesn't even know what USEM's Documents Verification process...

Tru dat. I was thinking the same. Aren't NSO documents, verified and certified documents? Thats why they're on NSO security papers. :rofl:

I know there's a lot more K1's here. If I'm not mistaken (I read somewhere) about 90% of what the US embassy in Manila process are K1s. I guest I was just wishful thinking that they do this doc verification thing "less randomly" for CR1s. :whistle:

Edited by NoelandTintin

Like I said they do it randomly, but there are just alot of K1 applicants than CR-1/IR-1..

CR/IR-1 is a long route... But its worth the wait..

Erick, any relations to the Macapagals of Lubao? ;-).

a guess ? agent "jenny' from nvc i toked to says my packet wasmailed on this date and just tried researching using EXP 29 APR 2008A showed one category for philippines ;) hahah =) done advance chest xray i know that it wont be used in slec though just to be sure well i hope they wont find nothing tomorrow on my xray ...asked my sisters to checked there mailbox still no packets...even from my attorney...what should we prepare now since the big day is coming :

any idea or suggestions to prepare on the interview? thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.