Kimberlyanne

TODAY IS THE 2ND INTERVIEW FOR MY FIANCE

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

salam allaikum ,, well today is the day we should know something . insha allah . my fiance had his 1st interview on mar 13 08 , he was told at this time that he must get a police document from germany since he livved there for 7 years . we didnt think he needed 1 for germany, he had his 1 from khemisset morocco.well he then went on to the german embassy and applied for it , they said 2-3 weeks , it took 6 ... then he returnned the translatted form back to the us embassy in casa . he was told to leave his passport , which we thought as an approvval . ok , then approximately 5 days later was called to come back on may 7 th , today at 230pm his time and answer a few more questions . not that he was going to pick up an approvved visa . well , now the wait is on . he will b leavving for casa at 9am . hes takking the bus this time.last 2 times was a taxi ...... grrr anyways we dont know y they would want to ask anything more , he supplied so much evidence , the woman origuinally told him his interview went terriffic ....he only needed this form . plz anyone who cares to leave me any type of reply , id like to hear what u think . insha allah .... i met him 4 yrs ago in an islamic chat .although i took 3 years to go there , lol .. i was nervous and it was so comfortable getting close on the computer . i had never left the usa or my family before . but finally i took the chance , and immediately , we knew it was our destiny to be reunitted here in this life . alhamdolillah....plz pray for us and send back any feedback . it will all be appreciatted ,, shukran bezaf , beslama

kimberly anne stewart

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

sorry this was meant to go to new topic discussion .. not sure why it went here sayying im from russia .. lol ... but any advise is glad to have been gotten ,,,,,lol

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

AP/AR would be normal in these circumstances, but the MENA forum would be better.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
AP/AR would be normal in these circumstances, but the MENA forum would be better.

thanks so much . i dont know how it didnt go on mena board , i workked 12 hours and was tirred , so i must have misread where i was postting , thx again

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Actually, this doesn't sound bad at all -- insha'allah everything will be fine. Hopefully you'll have an update from him soon, and it will be good news.

Sending you lots of good luck and especially lots of MENA MOJO !!!

33ma0wx.jpg

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck, KimberlyAnne! :thumbs:

it sounds good, just "normal" processing...

Inchallah, you'll hear some good news from him today!

(F)(F)(F)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
I'm hoping that all goes well!!! :thumbs:

tysm ,,,,, that means alot to me ,, im sitting here calling his phone over and over .....he is still in the interview ...... i do congratulate u :dance:

kimberly anne stewart

Timeline
Good luck, KimberlyAnne! :thumbs:

it sounds good, just "normal" processing...

Inchallah, you'll hear some good news from him today!

(F)(F)(F)

salam allaikum ,, i thank you for the message . im a nervous wreck right now , i cant focus on anything at the moment . im calling his phone and hes still in the embassy ... lmao .. i am a nervous wreck ,, well , vcant do nothing but wait for the call . good luck to u as well,, masalama

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: Timeline

Awwh sweetie I've been doing the same thing for the last three days- And what's worst Tunisia was having some kind of mobile network problem so I just kept getting the same message, first in Arabic and then in French that Tunisiana Network was not available and please try my call again later - I know it is sooo frustrating but I really hope that he will be out soon and have great news to share with you!!! I'm praying right now at work - Just breathe and I"m sure it's going to be just fine, Inshallah.

tysm ,,,,, that means alot to me ,, im sitting here calling his phone over and over .....he is still in the interview ...... i do congratulate u :dance:

Timeline
Awwh sweetie I've been doing the same thing for the last three days- And what's worst Tunisia was having some kind of mobile network problem so I just kept getting the same message, first in Arabic and then in French that Tunisiana Network was not available and please try my call again later - I know it is sooo frustrating but I really hope that he will be out soon and have great news to share with you!!! I'm praying right now at work - Just breathe and I"m sure it's going to be just fine, Inshallah.

i truly thank you with all my heart . my best wishhes to u , plz pray for us .....insha allah ,

kimberly anne stewart

Filed: Timeline

You have God on your side and all these MENA gals behind you - We are all rooting for you!! I can't wait to see the post that he's got good news for you!! :)

i truly thank you with all my heart . my best wishhes to u , plz pray for us .....insha allah ,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.