alienlovechild

What hotel is ideal to stay in Manila during medical exam and interview?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone who was done with their medical exam and interview in Manila. I am trying to figure out on which hotel is good to stay in Manila during the medical exam and interview. I am considering the distance of St. Luke's Medical Center, which is located in Quezon while the US Embassy is along Roxas Boulevard. I am planning to have the medical exam and interview done in one time when I will go to Manila. Could that be possible too? I think I will be staying in Manila for 5-7 days, or more than that?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone who was done with their medical exam and interview in Manila. I am trying to figure out on which hotel is good to stay in Manila during the medical exam and interview. I am considering the distance of St. Luke's Medical Center, which is located in Quezon while the US Embassy is along Roxas Boulevard. I am planning to have the medical exam and interview done in one time when I will go to Manila. Could that be possible too? I think I will be staying in Manila for 5-7 days, or more than that?

in my case we stayed in best western la corona hotel...its very nice...very close to the enbassy and two blocks from st lukes...its in arquiza st,ermita manila...and the price is pretty good...we stayed there during my medical until my interview...

Could you please list prices in Peso or Dollars

Can you just book a room the day you arrive, or do you thing reservations are needed.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I stayed at paragon hotel during my medical and its just right at the corner of St.luke and the lowest rate is 1,700 per night with free breakfast its clean too.try to check it online if you like.

joy

Filed: Timeline
Could you please list prices in Peso or Dollars

Can you just book a room the day you arrive, or do you thing reservations are needed.

check Cherry Blossoms hotel, free breakfast, P1,515.00 standard room. tel no.(02) 5224185/5247631. call them for reservation kasi palaging booked. ask for rms at 4th or 5th floor (that;s their newly renovated rooms)

Timeline

You are not going to St. Lukes medical Center at Quezon City, you are going to take your Medical at their extension clinic which is located at 1177 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita, Manila. You need to take your Medical at least one week before your scheduled Interview so you may plan your stay in Manila from 7-14 days.

David and Lai,

I would suggest the Mabuhay manor Hotel, The rates are fairly good, nice and beautiful room.

This hotel has a filipino theme. You will feel the filipino hospitality and they will really pamper you.

that would be talking about rates and treatment.

Location? It's in ortigas Street, pasay city.. very near in the airport.

Just ride taxi goin to St. Lukes.www.mabuhaymanorhotel.com.

Note: here also I booked my Wedding and my husband's room.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

David and Lai,

I would suggest the Mabuhay manor Hotel, The rates are fairly good, nice and beautiful room.

This hotel has a filipino theme. You will feel the filipino hospitality and they will really pamper you.

that would be talking about rates and treatment.

Location? It's in ortigas Street, pasay city.. very near in the airport.

Just ride taxi goin to St. Lukes.www.mabuhaymanorhotel.com.

Note: here also I booked my Wedding and my husband's room.

rates:

ROOM TYPE RATE IN PhP

Superior room --- ----- 3,575

Premium room----------3,850

Deluxe Room------------4,125

Junior suite--------------4,125

Executive Suite---------5,225

Team room-------------7,250

Manor Suite-------------6,050

Hope that helps!!!

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline

Lizel and I just stayed at the Tropicana Apt Hotel in Manila and it was very nice. The one bedroom apartments have a full kitchen, living room and dining room. It was walking distance to Robinson and like a 60 peso cab ride to the embassy. It cost $230 to stay there for four nights. The kitchen is really nice, we went to Robinson and bought four days worth of food and cooked almost all our own meals and saved quite a bit not eating out all the time.

http://www.tropicana-apt-hotel.com/

I recommend BAYVIEW PARK HOTEL for the Interview..

Bayview Park Hotel is across the street from the US Embassy...

Also my wife stayed @ Bayview also for her Medical..

Rates are estimated $60 a night..

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Timeline

You are not going to St. Lukes medical Center at Quezon City, you are going to take your Medical at their extension clinic which is located at 1177 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita, Manila. You need to take your Medical at least one week before your scheduled Interview so you may plan your stay in Manila from 7-14 days.

Oh yes, you're right. I failed to read the details of the address of St. Luke at USEM website. Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate it.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

i'm not done with medical and interview yet but I have booked with Hostel 1632 for a twin bed standard room @ P1,300 per night. It was recommended by a fellow vjer who stayed there for her medical and who will still be staying there when her interview comes.

There are a lot of hotel options within the vicinity of SLEC & USEM, it will just depend on your budget.

This old hotel discussion thread might be of help: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/lofivers...php/t48111.html

Good luck and God bless always.

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

When I am in PI, I like PI Prices.

Example 1200 to 1800 peso per night, and should include: Aircon / Hot & Cold Water / TV / Full size bed.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
When I am in PI, I like PI Prices.

Example 1200 to 1800 peso per night, and should include: Aircon / Hot & Cold Water / TV / Full size bed.

Stayed in Hotel Soriente for Php 1499.00 a night....it wasnt bad. I have uploaded pictures

Check this out! http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1705688

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.