Ban Hammer

strange pm's

105 posts in this topic

Could be, he hung out in OT a lot. But then again with all the filth there as of late, that may be what attracted him to the OT forum in the first place. So he just wasn't limited to MENA .

:wow: ..dang.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It isnt ' complicated ' to figure out who he is....I hear he has been coming on to women here for some time now. Imagine a married man with a child doing such a thing!

:rofl: Nagi I love you :rofl::D

;) I love you too, Tammy.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
May I ask what inappropriate things have been written by this person? Are we talking about one person or two or three? One in particular I don't think is harmful in the least btw. To me he's just looking for friends. I'd hate to see his name slandered all over here if there wasn't anything bad going on. :unsure:

It isnt ' complicated ' to figure out who he is....I hear he has been coming on to women here for some time now. Imagine a married man with a child doing such a thing!

Well it's complicated for me!

I'm missing something. :unsure:

Never mind, I've been filled in. :blush:

Turns out I've been harassed too, but I didn't even know it. :unsure:

I didn't know it either. Seemed pretty harmless to me. *shrug*

the one that PM'd me didn't seem like he was being inappropriate.. he just wanted to chat... I just don't feel comfortable chatting with a married man in private...

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:unsure:

I feel like there should be scarey movie music going on while I read all of this. I'm truly speechless because I thought he "simply" was a nice guy and he indeed is good friends with a mena woman (not me btw) so I trusted him all the more. He's never done anything bad to me, only been the nicest person wanting to make friends. Gosh you just can't be too careful I guess. :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He never messed with me. I think because he knew Im not cut that way. And no, he was not lonely and wanted to just 'chat' . That's his game, he is slicker than an eel in a barrel of snot. He will start out friendly, then once he feels he has gained a little trust then he will ask personal questions....so I am told. It is predator behaviour, to be sure.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Can someone harass me...I'm feeling left out.

Kidding..LOL

Sorry guys :( This is sad. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

It not only sad, it is freaking disgusting. :angry:

I will so harass you sister, for the rest of your life :luv:

promise? :)

:luv:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
He 'simply' told me he was a friend of a really good MENA woman. I guess that was supposed to make me more comfortable talking about my relationship. I just never responded to him and he went away.

omg!! he said the same thing to me when he pm'd me !!

hehe is that a pick up line.....

lyrics.jpg

Timeline

ok so far I know of two people who are sending these pm's. Do we name them or do we just send out a kajillion pm's to people? LOL One of them I know has stalked me on a different forum once she got banned from this one. Where do these people come from???? :wacko:

Edited by bridget

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
He never messed with me. I think because he knew Im not cut that way. And no, he was not lonely and wanted to just 'chat' . That's his game, he is slicker than an eel in a barrel of snot. He will start out friendly, then once he feels he has gained a little trust then he will ask personal questions....so I am told. It is predator behaviour, to be sure.

You say he has never messed you with you yet you accused a married man of "coming on" to women and did all but name him.

I think since has never messed with you, you calling him out and judging what he is doing you is really in poor taste, and could potentially have serious consequences since you say he is married with a child.

Timeline

You say he has never messed you with you yet you accused a married man of "coming on" to women and did all but name him.

I think since has never messed with you, you calling him out and judging what he is doing you is really in poor taste, and could potentially have serious consequences since you say he is married with a child.

he's come on to at least three people who have told us the story via pm. That's one.

the other is pm'ing members saying they're disgusting.........doing it with an alias since her other name was banned for doing just that in threads instead of in pm's.

the other is actually telling people they have a secret about their spouse/fiance

That's the three that I've found out about. Scarey stuff. Again where the heck do these people come from and why are they doing this? SICK.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.