caramella

can somone help plz

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Guys,

i hope every one is doing good.

two days ago, my fiance recieve this email from casablanca says " Thank you for your email inquiry. We recently received an update regarding your fiancée’s case. We will be in touch with her shortly regarding the status of her case".

am really confusion, plz help me my friends, any advice or idea???

Timeline

Well, sounds like they have received an update and your case is moving again. Anytime they are working on your case is progress in my mind.

So good luck!! Let's hope it's good news, inchallah! :thumbs:

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

i know, i read some of your posts, and it is terrible. i'm so sorry that you are going through all this... it is terrible and unfair.

but hopefully, now that they have contacted you again... hopefully, inchallah, it is good news, and hopefully your fiancee will have her visa soon... keep praying and we are praying with you.

(F)(F)(F)

take care!

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
i am really confusion, plz help me my friends, any advice or idea???

Administrative process is after interview. United Stated Department of State must check your name, your fingerprints with FBI, CIA and other government departments to make sure you are not a criminal or terrorist.

here is waiting times:

1 to 3 months (Lucky)

3 to 6 months (average)

6 to 12 months (unlucky)

When adminstrative processing is finished, you go back to Embassy to pick up visa...!

relax and be patient.

Abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Hi Guys,

i hope every one is doing good.

two days ago, my fiance recieve this email from casablanca says " Thank you for your email inquiry. We recently received an update regarding your fiancée’s case. We will be in touch with her shortly regarding the status of her case".

am really confusion, plz help me my friends, any advice or idea???

It is positive as your case is moving forward. Let's hope you get the news that you want to hear so badly.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
yeah they said they will contact shortly so i think their "soon" may be couple of weeks or something

I am fairly sure all consulates operate on geologic time.

Sunrise-- this is a good email-- everyone explained it well to you :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Timeline

Is the contact information still the same since you sent in the application? I would probably send back an e-mail to the consulate saying I just wanted to make sure they had the correct contact information for when the visa was ready and provide a main phone number where your fiancee can be reached, as well as an alternate or two (sister or brother or something) and your fiancees e-mail address that is checked daily.

When my husband got his visa they told him they would contact him so I sent them an e-mail with the cell phone number that he had on him while he was in Casablanca. He got a call back at that cell phone within about an hour of when I sent them the number to come get his visa. I also explained in the e-mail that he had an 8 hour train ride back to his city so if there was any way they could please not make him come back in a couple of days (he had gone the day they told him it would be ready but it wasn't so they told him they would call him in a couple of days) that would really be kind since he would make that trip home and back and spend the money for the ticket when he wouldn't have had to if they could please try to find his visa that day.

It never hurts to provide additional ways to contact the person waiting and it reminds them that there is a real live person out there waiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am fairly sure all consulates operate on geologic time.

Sunrise-- this is a good email-- everyone explained it well to you :)

i think it's star trek time..........it's all somewhere way in the future, and as confusing as some of the answers they give too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ya you put it on the paperwork, I had it on the contact area near address on I-130.

I think you already gave it to them and dont remember...that happened to me when my husband was calle dformt he embassy and im like...when did they get ur number?? It was all on the initial filing.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Country: Japan
Timeline
Ya you put it on the paperwork, I had it on the contact area near address on I-130.

I think you already gave it to them and dont remember...that happened to me when my husband was calle dformt he embassy and im like...when did they get ur number?? It was all on the initial filing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent had submited them yet!! Where on the I-130 do you put the email address???????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.