Nagishkaw

Sunday's Thread

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow! So far, not a cloud in the sky...Since I can't go to church today, I think I will go outside and just bask in the sunshine. I need vitamin D.

I actually just started taking Vit D-3 supplements~ they are supposed to help with energy levels (and heart health) unless you live where there is sun all the time, most of us are deficient. I had a blood test done~ my levels were really low ! :unsure:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tamara you comin to the party tonight?

Mornin Zee.

If I can convince my hubby to give up the computer tonight :devil::lol: I have my ideas on that! Yah I plan on it!! What time does it start?

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning MENA! The sun is shouting out loud in ATL!!! B) What a beautiful day! Jackie... since you posted about brownies... I actually was going to wait til tonight to make them... but nah... i went ahead last night, made them, and almost ate them all... PMS really set in yesterday :girlwerewolf2xn::blush:

We have a nice day here today! :dance: Yesterday it was downright chilly and last night it froze!!! I'm hoping my tomato and pepper plants survived. I'm in a mega cleaning mode this morning. I've already warned everyone that if it's on the floor and they want it.....they'd better pick it up cuz I'm throwing things away!

My daughter went to a sleepover last night and had a blast. All the girls had makeovers and then they all "struck a pose." Can you figure out where my girl is???? :star:

Sleepover.jpg

ummmmmmm.... that would be your little diva in the center in pink - standing on the sofa!!! She's such a cutie patootie! All this talk of brownies & cake, maybe I'll make something sweet for my sweet hubby today while he sleeps. Cake? Cookies? Brownies? what shall it be?????

Sunny & gorgeous here today... slept late, gonna shower & go visit my aunt, come home & do some cooking/baking and work on a class I'm teaching in a few weeks. I've been glued to the dang computer watching videos for inspiration. For a peek at what I'm doing (this is not me, but I'm using this music and prop). I'll be performing in a show & teaching a workshop the next day. Here's an inspirational video:

Yep that's my shy daughter front and center! :P Khallid has had a thing for cheese cake lately. I LOVE cheesecake.....any flavor and I could never get him to try it. Finally a couple months aog we went out to eat and I ordered some kind of cheesecake with lots of chocolate. That did it! Now I have to make him on at least once a week. We won't tell him though that most of the cheesecakes I've made recently are from a box! :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Salaam MENA,

Sabah al-khair,

3 days back from Maghreb and i'm sad today.

i'm losing my hair again, i'm sure of it... :cry:

Good luck, Ash, on your interview tomorrow if i don't catch up with you before then...

(F)(F)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm recovering from a 6th birthday party. 6 little girls and my 2 year old nephew. He had to be in the middle of everything. It was still fun. Last year mom's stayed with their kids. This year, they just dropped them off. Thankfully my mom and my friend stayed to help.

I do have some left over cupcakes and ice cream. I'll bring it to the party. I'll join as soon as I get home from dinner with the family.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Goooood morning!

Nagi, a good morning from you is all it takes to make my day better!

I wish everyone a productive sunday! while i my be a bit hypocritical and lay on the sofa for a while...hey a gal deserves some me time!

I will pray for everyone.

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

I really would love to wash windows, but alas no work should be done today. Im in a cleaning mood for once and can't do a thing about it. Maybe just as well, Im not supposed to be bending.

NOOO BENDING! U sit ur pretty lil a$$ and you are only allowed to CONTEMPLATE cleaning not actually doing it :lol:

Tammy :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we had such a blast yesterday!!! Even though it was rainy and 40's out we went to the Aquarium, saw the fishies, then went to Legal Seafoods (now I'm hunting for a clam chowder recipe since he LOVED it and kept saying "please habibti can you make this always?" LOL), then to Fanueil Hall and then we saw the 3D version of a U2 concert in Argentina at the Aquarium's Imax theater and it ROCKED!!! :dance::dance: Got this awesome caramel/chocolate popcorn at a place in Fanueil Hall and ate that while watching some movie I can't remember then went to bed. Funny thing........................on the subway back home we were just sitting there and this old guy across from us blurted out "true love....don't ever lose it have a blessed life". I guess he could tell and then my husband said that many were staring at us when we had stopped and were sitting outside the Aquarium too. :wub::wub::wub:

Today we look for lightbulbs. I have about 6 different types that are out so we need to replace them. Can't make the party 'cause I need to catch up on some kid-free snuggling but I'll be there in spirit. :luv:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I really would love to wash windows, but alas no work should be done today. Im in a cleaning mood for once and can't do a thing about it. Maybe just as well, Im not supposed to be bending.

NOOO BENDING! U sit ur pretty lil a$$ and you are only allowed to CONTEMPLATE cleaning not actually doing it :lol:

Yes, mother. All I did so far was clean the cat box and lay outside and paint my toe nails. :blush:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

All right all this cake talk is torture.....so how to we make the situation better?!!! by SEEING more cake!

Nagi get ready to drooooollll:

drool_bib1.gif

homer%20drool.gif

Monogram%20cake%20chocolate.jpg

370205584_013d1995e6.jpg

birthday-cake-773619.jpg

RichChocolateCake2.JPG

Bon apetit!

Edited by tammy2688

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh, i've been out mowing the yard.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

OH ...... MY.......GOSH....!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Comin to the party tonight Sheik?

Man those desserts look yummy!

i'll be there, with ice cream :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

We all scream for ice cream.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.