Nagishkaw

Sunday's Thread

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 feet tall? That will give ya lots of privacy!

LOL! he just wants a delineation of sorts, and he is in love with boxwood.

Juliana, your hedge talking reminds me of the movie over the hedage...lol I have a bush that died and it looks like it's going to be a real pain to get it out. In fact, i hate all the bushes in front of my house, if one goes mine as well they all go.

I know hedges are soooo much work in maintenance, but he just loves trimming them. It's 100% his deal! And yeah-- when one dies, it is a pain to remove a bush!

Happy sunday to u all....

Not so happy for me tho! :( i dont like CR-1 and i dont want it!! the separation is a killer and the pain is just unbearable!! i dont care if its cheaper and that i wdnt have to deal with paper work again... if i had a million dollars right now i wd pay em just to be with my husband!!! they say the average time between the approval and an interview date is 8 months!!! my heart just stops everytime i remember!! i dont know how i will make it ... at least without losing my mind!!! plz say duaa/prayers for me i really need them!!!... im trying to keep faith and stay positive and will keep on trying since its in Allahs hands and i cant do anything about it... just need the strength and patience!

if it's 8 months, that's actually really fast. The 129f isn't any faster by the time it comes to the consulate in some areas, i don't know about Egypt. Also your financial stuff, etc is done by the time the 130 reaches the embassy unlike the 129F.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow! So far, not a cloud in the sky...Since I can't go to church today, I think I will go outside and just bask in the sunshine. I need vitamin D.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Wow! So far, not a cloud in the sky...Since I can't go to church today, I think I will go outside and just bask in the sunshine. I need vitamin D.

It's sunny here too-- and we got NO freeze! Yay!

Today may be the day to putt around and look at potential curcurbit beds.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

I really would love to wash windows, but alas no work should be done today. Im in a cleaning mood for once and can't do a thing about it. Maybe just as well, Im not supposed to be bending.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

14y7a8j.jpg

Good morning!! Sunny with the high of 90 today...low 57...Wishing

everyone blessings for your Sunday!! Relax and enjoy the day.

Had Mango smoothies last night!! They were gooooooood!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning everyone and Happy Sunday!

I'm going to mop the kitchen and make a cake this morning. then we'll see what the afternoon brings. maybe a trip to the park, maybe a movie, hmm...

oh by the way. I found my keys. IN MY FREAKING PURSE. I swear swear swear I had looked through it like at least 6 or 7 times but lo and behold, there they were in a little inside pocket. I felt like a real dumbass!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline
Good morning MENA! The sun is shouting out loud in ATL!!! B) What a beautiful day! Jackie... since you posted about brownies... I actually was going to wait til tonight to make them... but nah... i went ahead last night, made them, and almost ate them all... PMS really set in yesterday :girlwerewolf2xn::blush:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
good morning everyone and Happy Sunday!

I'm going to mop the kitchen and make a cake this morning. then we'll see what the afternoon brings. maybe a trip to the park, maybe a movie, hmm...

oh by the way. I found my keys. IN MY FREAKING PURSE. I swear swear swear I had looked through it like at least 6 or 7 times but lo and behold, there they were in a little inside pocket. I felt like a real dumbass!

CAKE??!!! What kind? * drools*

As far as the keys, next time just toss 'em on the floor. Much easier to find that way. ;)

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning MENA! The sun is shouting out loud in ATL!!! B) What a beautiful day! Jackie... since you posted about brownies... I actually was going to wait til tonight to make them... but nah... i went ahead last night, made them, and almost ate them all... PMS really set in yesterday :girlwerewolf2xn::blush:

We have a nice day here today! :dance: Yesterday it was downright chilly and last night it froze!!! I'm hoping my tomato and pepper plants survived. I'm in a mega cleaning mode this morning. I've already warned everyone that if it's on the floor and they want it.....they'd better pick it up cuz I'm throwing things away!

My daughter went to a sleepover last night and had a blast. All the girls had makeovers and then they all "struck a pose." Can you figure out where my girl is???? :star:

Sleepover.jpg

Timeline

My daughter went to a sleepover last night and had a blast. All the girls had makeovers and then they all "struck a pose." Can you figure out where my girl is???? :star:

Sleepover.jpg

WOW Amy!!! that picture of the girls reminds me of when I was their age !!! I had lots of girl slumber parties!!! Now life is working and tiring... wish it was like those good old days!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We have a nice day here today! :dance: Yesterday it was downright chilly and last night it froze!!! I'm hoping my tomato and pepper plants survived. I'm in a mega cleaning mode this morning. I've already warned everyone that if it's on the floor and they want it.....they'd better pick it up cuz I'm throwing things away!

Sleepover.jpg

ummmmmmm.... that would be your little diva in the center in pink - standing on the sofa!!! She's such a cutie patootie! All this talk of brownies & cake, maybe I'll make something sweet for my sweet hubby today while he sleeps. Cake? Cookies? Brownies? what shall it be?????

Sunny & gorgeous here today... slept late, gonna shower & go visit my aunt, come home & do some cooking/baking and work on a class I'm teaching in a few weeks. I've been glued to the dang computer watching videos for inspiration. For a peek at what I'm doing (this is not me, but I'm using this music and prop). I'll be performing in a show & teaching a workshop the next day. Here's an inspirational video:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.