mhay stewart

anyone from philippines got schedule on june???

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ohh wow!! June Slot is now OPEN!!!!

ANYONE FROM PHILIPPINES GOT SCHEDULE ON JUNE FOR INTERVIEW?? I READ SOME OF THE CR1 VISA WHO WAS COMPLETE THEIR CASE LAST APRIL AND NOW THEY GOT SCHEDULE ON JUNE..... PLS. UPDATE ME.. KEEP TOUCH. GOD BLESS ALL!!

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
ANYONE FROM PHILIPPINES GOT SCHEDULE ON JUNE FOR INTERVIEW?? I READ SOME OF THE CR1 VISA WHO WAS COMPLETE THEIR CASE LAST APRIL AND NOW THEY GOT SCHEDULE ON JUNE..... PLS. UPDATE ME.. KEEP TOUCH. GOD BLESS ALL!!

That's very interesting. Do you happen to know who or at least a link to the post maybe?

My case was completed in April but due to heavy volume, I didnt make it in May schedule.

I was told by NVC that they schedule appointments every second week of every month for the following month.

So I was gonna wait till the second week of May and call NVC again but if you heard something else, that is great news!!!

Timeline

Nevermind, I figured out who got a June Inteview. You were referring to indianheart right?

Unfortunately, schedules vary for each country. And unfortunately, the Manila embassy is one of the busiest embassies in the world. We probably have to wait till the second week of May for our interview dates.

[YES NOEL AND TIN , IM REFFERING WITH INDIANHEART, CUZ I READ HIS POST. ANYWAY MY HUSBAND TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ALSO. AND THE GUY IN NVC TOLD HIM TO CALL BACK AGAIN ON 2ND WEEK OF MAY. ANYWAY HOPE WE CAN HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON. LETS KEEP IN TOUCH.... GOOD LUCK FOR US!!!

Anyone else got interview scheduled this week?

june 10, 2008 at 830am po :star:

Great lostgurl18 finally youve got an appointment, Im happy for you :dance:

goodluck with your interview

p1010202qr6.jpg

-------

CR1-CR2

06/22/07 - Sent I-130

12/04/07 - Approved

06/26/08 - Interview

07/04/08 - Visa on hand

08/08/08 - Arrived in US

08/21/08 - SSN and GC in mail

Removing Conditions

06/15/10 - Mailed I-751 packet via USPS

06/17/10 - Delivered to CSC

06/22/10 - Check was cashed

06/24/10 - Received NOA letter (Dated 6/17/10)

07/03/10 - Received biometric letter (Biometric Appointment dated 07/23/10)

07/20/10 - Early biometric done

08/13/10 - APPROVED

Anyone else got interview scheduled this week?

june 10, 2008 at 830am po :star:

Great lostgurl18 finally youve got an appointment, Im happy for you :dance:

goodluck with your interview

salamat i believe as soon as you finish your case within 2 weeks of the month you will be scheduled too for this month.. we pray for everyone as well to get one very soon... thanks again...cant explain the butterflies in my stomach and happiness after reading the congratulations and the email from nvc godbless us everyone :thumbs::dance::innocent:

Timeline

Hey Mhay, my wife is scheduled for June 4 interview. Have your hubby call NVC. I am willing to bet you have a schedule too. :dance:

HI NOEL AND TINTIN! CONGRATULATION GUYS!!! FINALLY U HAVE INTERVIEW DATE ALREADY. I KEEP FINGER CROSS THAT WE CAN HEAR GOOD NEWS TO NVC SOON. I WILL TELL MY HUSBAND TO CALL NVC. WHEN DID U CALL NVC? GOOD LUCK GUY AND WHO KNOWS WE CAN MEET IN ST. LUKES ON MEDICAL. HEHEHHE. KEEP IN TOUCH. GOD BLESS :dance::dance::dance:

hi ! good luck to your up coming interview. is your name is teena? hope we can keep in touch. and maybe we can meet in st. lukes on the end of the month cuz were planning to go st. lukes as soon as possible when we receive our packet. god bless us......

hi ! good luck to your up coming interview. is your name is teena? hope we can keep in touch. and maybe we can meet in st. lukes on the end of the month cuz were planning to go st. lukes as soon as possible when we receive our packet. god bless us......

Hi, yes my name is Teena, sure we will stay in touch, my med appointment is on May 28

See you!

img0725ng.jpg

as1cxMsVM3D0000Mjk2bHN8MDA5Njk4c3xXZVwncmUgbWFycmllZCBmb3Ig.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.