Loterly_Richard

VISA PRINTED AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR A TEXT MSG FROM DELBROS FOR DELIVERY INFO?

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
if you are so excited or in a hurry but clueless coz you havent received any text msg from delbros for your visa delivery infos... sometimes theyre too busy or system is down and cant send the text info anymore, so we might aswell get the infos right away..

CALL DELBROS VISA DELIVERY DEPARTMENT (look for REDROSE) dont worry, she is nice and accommodating like robbie

3392761 local 127 or 118

by the way, for those who happen to wait for more than 2 weeks for their documents to be verified at nso (but as of this moment, i havent encountered anyone yet in april interviewees) this goes the same with future vjers who will encounter this problem...

you can ask your USC fiance to call NSO (their calls will be accommodated surely but like i said we can always try, its always worth a try for our own good)

call NSO RECORDS SECTION (LOOK FOR RICHARD) *not my fiance hehehe*

9267333 or calling from USA 011 632 9267333

note:this used to be the number for miss hufana but ive heard from others that if the call is from abroad, fortunately they can squeeze out infos like date (the date has to fall on a friday date) when NSO submitted back to USEM your verified documents or if whats keeping them so long to verify the documents but dont ever ask "the status" of your documents verification

*** why a friday date? every monday USEM sends our documents to be verified to NSO right? whereas NSO submits our verified documents back to USEM every friday only

(i hope you wont be confused with this monday and friday date.) :crying:

This is great info. ShaSha had her interview on the 29th and she was told by the CO we had to wait for the docs to be verified. I just called the NSO from the US and you were right they will talk to Americans because I had no probem and they told me the docs were scheduled to be picked up and sent to the US embassy so I bet they will have them by Monday. Thanks so much for always having such good info and contact numbers for everyone, you are an amazing help to everyone in VJ. When I asked for Richard at the NSO I was told he wasnt in so I just asked for the records section and spoke with a really nice guy that asked my fiancee full name and put me on hold for about 5 minutes then came back and gave me the info.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
if you are so excited or in a hurry but clueless coz you havent received any text msg from delbros for your visa delivery infos... sometimes theyre too busy or system is down and cant send the text info anymore, so we might aswell get the infos right away..

CALL DELBROS VISA DELIVERY DEPARTMENT (look for REDROSE) dont worry, she is nice and accommodating like robbie

3392761 local 127 or 118

by the way, for those who happen to wait for more than 2 weeks for their documents to be verified at nso (but as of this moment, i havent encountered anyone yet in april interviewees) this goes the same with future vjers who will encounter this problem...

you can ask your USC fiance to call NSO (their calls will be accommodated surely but like i said we can always try, its always worth a try for our own good)

note:this used to be the number for miss hufana but ive heard from others that if the call is from abroad, fortunately they can squeeze out infos like date (the date has to fall on a friday date) when NSO submitted back to USEM your verified documents or if whats keeping them so long to verify the documents but dont ever ask "the status" of your documents verification

*** why a friday date? every monday USEM sends our documents to be verified to NSO right? whereas NSO submits our verified documents back to USEM every friday only

This is great info. ShaSha had her interview on the 29th and she was told by the CO we had to wait for the docs to be verified. I just called the NSO from the US and you were right they will talk to Americans because I had no probem and they told me the docs were scheduled to be picked up and sent to the US embassy so I bet they will have them by Monday. Thanks so much for always having such good info and contact numbers for everyone, you are an amazing help to everyone in VJ. When I asked for Richard at the NSO I was told he wasnt in so I just asked for the records section and spoke with a really nice guy that asked my fiancee full name and put me on hold for about 5 minutes then came back and gave me the info.

Im so proud of you chris :thumbs: congrats, you were able to squeeze out infos from NSO when in fact they would always say "we are not allowed to give out any infos" but like i said 'IT'S ALWAYS WORTH A TRY FOR OUR OWN GOOD"

but i just wonder why u didnt do this yesterday, i sent a private msg to xhaxha about this... :D

this is whats gonna happen by next week with your case chris, when usem receives those verifed documents this friday (may 2),

they will process those in 2 days by monday and tuesday (may 5 and 6),

so you may ask xhaxha to call grace starting monday afternoon, grace will tell you it is being reviewed by the consul.

then by tuesday call again.. grace would say it has been reviewed or might be visa has been printed already and grace would say the visa has been printed already and will be delivered to delbros this afternoon, so wait for a text from delbros for the visa delivery infos.

(but then again like i always say, we will not just wait, we will make calls so we wont be clueless, call delbros the next day :D )

so i assure you chris , if you truly believe in God that He would give you the visa next week then it shall be done, then xhaxha can surely make it to her flight by may 16 (is it? may 16?)to be with you forever.

see chris pink slip means approved :thumbs::dance:

happy trip to chachacha (thats how i call your fiancee :))

keep the faith-Loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

Im so proud of you chris :thumbs: congrats, you were able to squeeze out infos from NSO when in fact they would always say "we are not allowed to give out any infos" but like i said 'IT'S ALWAYS WORTH A TRY FOR OUR OWN GOOD"

but i just wonder why u didnt do this yesterday, i sent a private msg to xhaxha about this... :D

this is whats gonna happen by next week with your case chris, when usem receives those verifed documents this friday (may 2),

so you may ask xhaxha to call grace starting monday afternoon, grace will tell you it is being reviewed by the consul.

then by tuesday call again.. grace would say it has been reviewed or might be visa has been printed already and grace would say the visa has been printed already and will be delivered to delbros this afternoon, so wait for a text from delbros for the visa delivery infos.

(but then again like i always say, we will not just wait, we will make calls so we wont be clueless, call delbros the next day :D )

so i assure you chris , if you truly believe in God that He would give you the visa next week then it shall be done, then xhaxha can surely make it to her flight by may 16 (is it? may 16?)to be with you forever.

keep the faith-Loterly

Thanks so much for helping us. Keep in touch with ShaSha, if you and your future husband ever make it to Las Vegas make sure to let ShaSha and I know you are coming so we can all go to dinner. Just so you know I live in Las Vegas

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

keep the faith-Loterly

Thanks so much for helping us. Keep in touch with ShaSha, if you and your future husband ever make it to Las Vegas make sure to let ShaSha and I know you are coming so we can all go to dinner. Just so you know I live in Las Vegas

youre most welcome chris.. wowww this is my second invitation for a Las Vegas dinner.. thank you so much for the invitation Chris and ShaSha

one more invitation from another vjer would help me convince my Richard... knock knock anyone out there??helloooo yoooohoooo just kidding :D

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

keep the faith-Loterly

youre most welcome chris.. wowww this is my second invitation for a Las Vegas dinner.. thank you so much for the invitation Chris and ShaSha

one more invitation from another vjer would help me convince my Richard... knock knock anyone out there??helloooo yoooohoooo just kidding :D

ohh dear lhot,

YOu forget my fiancee is from las vegas, If you drop by or come over to Las vegas too, Me and JOE will be very happy to meet you and go out togther too.

SO i guess this is the 2nd invitation now so richard makes plans for your Trip to Las Vegas okey.Joe live 10mins away form the many stip place and only 15mins away from the airport so you go there and contact US okey,Thank when im there already hehehhe.

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

keep the faith-Loterly

ohh dear lhot,

YOu forget my fiancee is from las vegas, If you drop by or come over to Las vegas too, Me and JOE will be very happy to meet you and go out togther too.

SO i guess this is the 2nd invitation now so richard makes plans for your Trip to Las Vegas okey.Joe live 10mins away form the many stip place and only 15mins away from the airport so you go there and contact US okey,Thank when im there already hehehhe.

ohh my dearest joy, actually the first invitation i was referring to was yours, u mentioned to me already before that if i go to las vegas then i shall see you right??? so i still need a third invitation though to convince my honey. hehehe

thanks joe and joy mwahssssss

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

This woud be great if all of us could get together sometime in Las Vegas. So make sure everyone keeps in touch in VJ and lets make it happen. If everything goes ok we have a plane ticket for ShaSha on May 16th

keep the faith-Loterly

ohh dear lhot,

Timeline

back to the first page for assistance. :D

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

This is just a little suggestion, hope it isnt taken the wrong way. it happens in many threads. when quoting a post, delete that part that is not pertainent to what you are responding to. it make the thread more readable. as I said, just a suggestion...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Filed: Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

Hello!

I am a new member of this site.

After reading the informations that you gave, maybe you can help me and my fiance.

I was interviewed last April 4, 2008 at US Embassy , Manila. After my interview, my name was called to go to a certain window to pay for the Visa Delivery (Delbros), and to pay for Verification Request.

My problem is, until now, my Visa was not yet arrive. Everytime I text Delbros and inquire, the message that I received from them is this, " MNL2008....(my case number) is not yet released to Delbros. It is still in process at the Embassy." What is the meaning of this? Until now, since I finished my interview, my docs are still in the Embassy? Or, my docs are in the National Statistics Office( NSO) for verification, but does not forwarded yet my docs to the embassy? I am confuse.. I try to call the NSO to inquire if they already have my docs but the person whom I talk, did not give details and was informed me that they are not allowed to give details.

Maybe you can help me with this matter.

God bless!

_gie :star:

Timeline

3392761 local 127 or 118

Hello!

I am a new member of this site.

After reading the informations that you gave, maybe you can help me and my fiance.

I was interviewed last April 4, 2008 at US Embassy , Manila. After my interview, my name was called to go to a certain window to pay for the Visa Delivery (Delbros), and to pay for Verification Request.

My problem is, until now, my Visa was not yet arrive. Everytime I text Delbros and inquire, the message that I received from them is this, " MNL2008....(my case number) is not yet released to Delbros. It is still in process at the Embassy." What is the meaning of this? Until now, since I finished my interview, my docs are still in the Embassy? Or, my docs are in the National Statistics Office( NSO) for verification, but does not forwarded yet my docs to the embassy? I am confuse.. I try to call the NSO to inquire if they already have my docs but the person whom I talk, did not give details and was informed me that they are not allowed to give details.

Maybe you can help me with this matter.

God bless!

ok gie, we'll do this step by step again.. YOU call robbie at delbros 3392761 local 104, tell him your mnl case number and name and ask to when did USEM send your transmittal to NSO for document verification.. then check the calendar if the date robbie gave you falls on a MONDAY date... then PM me to what robbie said. if u cant send me PM (private msg) here then reply again on this same post.

p.s.

u wont really get infos from NSO if you call them, ask your fiance to call. let him read (scroll up) how chrisB0707 did it?

loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Filed: Timeline

ok gie, we'll do this step by step again.. YOU call robbie at delbros 3392761 local 104, tell him your mnl case number and name and ask to when did USEM send your transmittal to NSO for document verification.. then check the calendar if the date robbie gave you falls on a MONDAY date... then PM me to what robbie said. if u cant send me PM (private msg) here then reply again on this same post.

p.s.

u wont really get infos from NSO if you call them, ask your fiance to call. let him read (scroll up) how chrisB0707 did it?

loterly

Thank you very much for helping me.

I follow your instructions and call Robbie. He told me that, they ( DELBROS) already forwarded my document for verification in NSO last April 14, 2008.

Now that Delbros forwarded my Docs to NSO, and I've read in your post that every Friday, NSO sent back all the verified docs to Embassy, how will I know if my docs was already been check or verify by the NSO?

Please advice.

Maraming salamat in advance and God bless.

Timeline

to gie

great now that we have the lead that your docs are with nso last april 14.. next step would be call usem tomorrow (read my tips here and the usem numbers)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124332

ask grace or lorraine this... give your case number and name (dictate the numbers slowly and clearly) ask them if they already received your verified docs from NSO sent april 14... then let me know the answer...

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.