Army_Wife

Vermont Approvals

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Sarah, inside news ! All are going to get their approvals in 4 weeks time :rofl::rofl::rofl: Because my NVC club is really empty and need more people there :yes::yes::yes:

Loto, that would be great, and I wouldn't be surprised ..... infact, they'll probably approve me to get me off this website and stop throwing mud :rofl::rofl: I'm sure most of the jokes I've written and conversations have been all around VSC and they've just about had their fill of me and my naughtiness :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

This thread could very well be the last straw :diablo:

I'm dying to join your NVC club, and hope to pay my dues in the next couple of weeks .... till then, I'll just be a pain in the 'VSC' :rofl::hehe::hehe::hehe:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
Loto, that would be great, and I wouldn't be surprised ..... infact, they'll probably approve me to get me off this website and stop throwing mud :rofl::rofl: I'm sure most of the jokes I've written and conversations have been all around VSC and they've just about had their fill of me and my naughtiness :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

This thread could very well be the last straw :diablo:

I'm dying to join your NVC club, and hope to pay my dues in the next couple of weeks .... till then, I'll just be a pain in the 'VSC' :rofl::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Keep on mudding them, and one day (sooner) you will have surprise as NOA2 :star: I am going to charge heavy penalty for you by not being in NVC club :star:

BTW, I got a touch today also (there was one yesterday too) on my I-129F, but the status is same. "Your case received and still pending, and reviewed by a donkey soon..." :rofl:

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Oh okay, thanks!!! :thumbs: Man I am lossing hope. :unsure: App hasn't been touched since 2/24/08 and I filed Sep 17, 2007. I feel like this will never be over.

Sorry this might be a dumb question but what is an RFE???

RFE is Request for Evidence. If you miss any necessary docs, or application is incomplete, the agency can send you a letter as an RFE.

If it is RFE line you are talking about, it is fooling their phone system to get into a "meaningful" live operator. Because front desk guys are donkeys :lol:

Cyndi Moncada

Keep on mudding them, and one day (sooner) you will have surprise as NOA2 :star: I am going to charge heavy penalty for you by not being in NVC club :star:

BTW, I got a touch today also (there was one yesterday too) on my I-129F, but the status is same. "Your case received and still pending, and reviewed by a donkey soon..." :rofl:

Oh trust me Loto, I can't help it now .... mudding VSC has become a bit of a habit :rofl: and can be quite fun.

How funny, that VSc is still touching you, maybe they like you so much they're going to give you the K3 aswell .... :rofl: or maybe the dyslexic with your file thinks it's a fiance visa ..... MUST..... APPROVE .... FIANCE ..... VISA :wacko:

Heavy charge penalty for not being in the NVC club? .... after this wonderfully enjoyable trip with USCIS I'm used to it :rofl:

Oh okay, thanks!!! :thumbs: Man I am lossing hope. :unsure: App hasn't been touched since 2/24/08 and I filed Sep 17, 2007. I feel like this will never be over.

Cmoncada, your NOA1 date doesn't seem possible on your timeline, are you sure it's correct? All the other September filers have December/January NOA1 dates and are being processed currently ....

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pUr...RR7hdWQYg3KbwRg

Your NOA1 date seems to be really important if you look at Delicia's spreadsheet above ..... by the way, I think we should all thank Delicia for some tremendous work there :star::star:

Timeline

According to the tracking number when I mailed the application INS received it 9/17/07 but I didnt get a NOA until 1/03/2008 and it was put on the websire to veiw 2/24/08 and hasn't been touched since.

I am getting scared. I am already 226 days into this and know nothing. Am I considered to be a January filer since that is when I got the NOA or am I am Sep filer since they received the app in Sep?

Do you think something is wrong with my case? :crying:

Oh trust me Loto, I can't help it now .... mudding VSC has become a bit of a habit :rofl: and can be quite fun.

How funny, that VSc is still touching you, maybe they like you so much they're going to give you the K3 aswell .... :rofl: or maybe the dyslexic with your file thinks it's a fiance visa ..... MUST..... APPROVE .... FIANCE ..... VISA :wacko:

Heavy charge penalty for not being in the NVC club? .... after this wonderfully enjoyable trip with USCIS I'm used to it :rofl:

Cmoncada, your NOA1 date doesn't seem possible on your timeline, are you sure it's correct? All the other September filers have December/January NOA1 dates and are being processed currently ....

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pUr...RR7hdWQYg3KbwRg

Your NOA1 date seems to be really important if you look at Delicia's spreadsheet above ..... by the way, I think we should all thank Delicia for some tremendous work there :star::star:

Cyndi Moncada

Timeline
According to the tracking number when I mailed the application INS received it 9/17/07 but I didnt get a NOA until 1/03/2008 and it was put on the websire to veiw 2/24/08 and hasn't been touched since.

I am getting scared. I am already 226 days into this and know nothing. Am I considered to be a January filer since that is when I got the NOA or am I am Sep filer since they received the app in Sep?

You're still Sep filer. There was a huge backlog to generate NOA1 for those who filed between July and December 2007 due to the tremendous no of applications because of the fee increase. Nothing wrong in your case. Now they are approving the cases in random. So you never know when you'll get the approval ! I pity on you due to your 226 days wait... USCIS is totally useless !!!

NVC

Consulate

Timeline

Thanks so much, I feel a little bit better. It's just I have two kids with my husband and like many of you my life is on hold. This is so stressful. I am so glad I found this forum I felt so alone and confused about everything. Do you guys honestly think I am close to an approval??

You're still Sep filer. There was a huge backlog to generate NOA1 for those who filed between July and December 2007 due to the tremendous no of applications because of the fee increase. Nothing wrong in your case. Now they are approving the cases in random. So you never know when you'll get the approval ! I pity on you due to your 226 days wait... USCIS is totally useless !!!

Cyndi Moncada

Timeline
Thanks so much, I feel a little bit better. It's just I have two kids with my husband and like many of you my life is on hold. This is so stressful. I am so glad I found this forum I felt so alone and confused about everything. Do you guys honestly think I am close to an approval??

Yes, you're. Anytime soon, you'll hear that good news... Be optimistic !!!

NVC

Consulate

Loto is right, there's nothing wrong with your case .... your NOA1 date is good as you're in the group they appear to have started approving. Please look at the spreadsheet I left earlier and look for yourself .... it will help you feel very positive :yes: .... no time for tears, is all your paperwork ready for NVC??

Timeline

Thanks I feel alot better seeing that spread sheet. I am waiting on the approval but what paperwork should I have ready in case I receive the approval soon? I am sorry for all the questions I just have been alone in this whole thing.

Loto is right, there's nothing wrong with your case .... your NOA1 date is good as you're in the group they appear to have started approving. Please look at the spreadsheet I left earlier and look for yourself .... it will help you feel very positive :yes: .... no time for tears, is all your paperwork ready for NVC??

Cyndi Moncada

Here's the link to my thread guys, with stuff to have ready for after approval

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124755

If you're not ready, take this time getting your paperwork together .... by then VSC may have just caught up and got to your file.

God speed to our approvals, my goodness we deserve them :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

It's ok, cmoncada, we all have to help each other out through this thing! I hope you're NOA2 comes soon! I will say a prayer for yours tonight along with mine!

As far as what to have ready for the NVC step, check out the NVC guide on the Guides tab on the home page. There is a lot of good information there about what you and your spouse will need. Also, if you Wiki "James Shortcuts" on the Wiki tab, it also has a list of what you can get together ahead of time.

Good luck and hang in there! :thumbs:

Edited by moldha01

1/22/08- Mailed I-130 to Chicago lockbox

2/13/08- NOA1

5/29/08- Touched (changed address online)

5/30/08- Touched

6/04/08- Touched

6/08/08- APPROVED! NOA2 by mail (never showed up online!)

6/16/08- NVC Recieved, Case Number Assigned

6/24/08- Called NVC to get IIN, paid AOS fee online

6/24/08- Emailed DS3032 to NVC

6/30/08- NVC received AOS I-864EZ form

7/13/08- Paid IV fee online

7/15/08- Mailed DS-230

7/31/08- CASE COMPLETE!

8/14/08- Mailed to US Embassy in Dublin

8/19/08- Received Interview Date and Time

9/5/08- Ciaran's Interview!!!

9/9/08- CIARAN IS HERE!!! We will never have to be apart again :)

It's ok, cmoncada, we all have to help each other out through this thing! I hope you're NOA2 comes soon! I will say a prayer for yours tonight along with mine!

As far as what to have ready for the NVC step, check out the NVC guide on the Guides tab on the home page. There is a lot of good information there about what you and your spouse will need. Also, if you Wiki "James Shortcuts" on the Wiki tab, it also has a list of what you can get together ahead of time.

Good luck and hang in there! :thumbs:

Mohad01,

Hi there, read some of SarahJaynes funnies. your will laugh so hard you will cry from joy,

hang in there, just remember, your not in this alone, you have all of us who completely understand how you feel.

Feel free to rant and rave, slam USCIS, and VSC. we all have numerous times. Its good therapy, then again so is drinking. "Just kidding" well maybe not.

Best of Luck, hang in there.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Loto...(and Sarah) where do you come up with such fun bytes...."Your case received and still pending, and reviewed by a donkey soon..."

This really cracked me up. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We know how the customer service people read you the status like a robot when we call asking for status. Imagine someone hacking USCIS website and actually having this statement in the status page. I am sure customer service will read it as-is and no one will notice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

If you want to insult your abusive boss, tell him he is an incompetent git that cannot count 1 to 10 or even order invoices from old to new, and therefore he should direct VSC!

He'll perhaps take it as a compliment, we all know it is not meant as one! ;-)

Mohad01,

Hi there, read some of SarahJaynes funnies. your will laugh so hard you will cry from joy,

hang in there, just remember, your not in this alone, you have all of us who completely understand how you feel.

Feel free to rant and rave, slam USCIS, and VSC. we all have numerous times. Its good therapy, then again so is drinking. "Just kidding" well maybe not.

Best of Luck, hang in there.

Paris Heart

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.