ChrisB0707

April 29th Interview Results

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well everyone ShaSha had her interview today and the CO was very rude to her. Her interview was at 7:30am and she was out at 12. She said the CO asked lots of questions and then told her she had to wait for them to contact her because of the DOCS. When she asked to show him a letter I wrote asking for visa pick up he refused to read it. She then told him we had a plane ticket in advance and he said and I will quote him " We always tell people to never never never get the plane ticket in advace". yes he said never 3 times like she was a child. Bottom line this guy was a jerk and she was so upset after the interview. We are so worried now because we already have the plane ticket for May 16th. Well hope everyone else has a better experience then ShaSha did.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry to hear about this. I wonder if Sha Sha asked the CO if she's approved. What color of slip did she get?

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Timeline
I am sorry to hear about this. I wonder if Sha Sha asked the CO if she's approved. What color of slip did she get?

-Riza

She did ask the CO if she was approved and all he said was she had to wait for them to contact her. I really think this guy likes to be rude to people during the interview. The slip she got was PINK does this mean she was approved? Can someone let us know soon so we dont have to worry so much?

Timeline
She did ask the CO if she was approved and all he said was she had to wait for them to contact her. I really think this guy likes to be rude to people during the interview. The slip she got was PINK does this mean she was approved? Can someone let us know soon so we dont have to worry so much?

Everyone here who got pink slip were approved. She should get her visa soon. Glad she didn't get a white slip which accordingly means a long wait for doc verification.

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Timeline

Everyone here who got pink slip were approved. She should get her visa soon. Glad she didn't get a white slip which accordingly means a long wait for doc verification.

-Riza

Thanks Riza, We can breath a little better now. ShaSha also said that there was so many people at the embassy today that had to wait because of Delbros and the docs. The embassy knows this is a problem with Delbros and does nothing about it. Anyway thanks and goodluck everyone.

Timeline

-Riza

Congrats! she is approved....don't worry about the rude fart at the embassy...at least she got a pink slip! Be happy and your visa must be on its way to her house!

Thanks Riza, We can breath a little better now. ShaSha also said that there was so many people at the embassy today that had to wait because of Delbros and the docs. The embassy knows this is a problem with Delbros and does nothing about it. Anyway thanks and goodluck everyone.

Timeline

-Riza

Congrats! she is approved....don't worry about the rude CO at the embassy...at least she got a pink slip! Be happy and your visa must be on its way to her house!

Timeline

Hello Chris, didnt know that you are Shasha fiance...Lol. I met her in one site and always keep in touch in YM..... anyway, dont worry im sure she will get her visa in just few days..... call embassy in just few days and ask about her visa. Goodluck....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:secret: The CO must be having PMS.. :oops: He's a male...ok, adenopause :huh2:

Congrats!

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline
Well everyone ShaSha had her interview today and the CO was very rude to her. Her interview was at 7:30am and she was out at 12. She said the CO asked lots of questions and then told her she had to wait for them to contact her because of the DOCS. When she asked to show him a letter I wrote asking for visa pick up he refused to read it. She then told him we had a plane ticket in advance and he said and I will quote him " We always tell people to never never never get the plane ticket in advace". yes he said never 3 times like she was a child. Bottom line this guy was a jerk and she was so upset after the interview. We are so worried now because we already have the plane ticket for May 16th. Well hope everyone else has a better experience then ShaSha did.

I am sorry to hear this bad experience she had with the CO.

I hope she receive the visa this week.

I am sorry to hear this bad experience she had with the CO.

I hope she receive the visa this week.

Is why also we don't buy ticket yet , because of this. Good luck to both of you.

Timeline

First of all CONGRATS! No worries coz your fianceé is approved. I´m sorry though for the bad experience. But forget about the CO, not worth the time to think of such kind of people.

Be happy coz you and your fiancee will be together soon!!! God bless you both :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats chris and xhaxha. pink slip?? APPROVED YIPEEEEE

u mentioned that delbros said your docs to be verified was sent to nso april 16, but 16 doesnt fall on a monday date. so assuming its april 14 which is a monday date... then guess what, most of the vjers who belong to the april 14 list, their verified documents from nso are submitted back to usem already. some sent me msgs telling me they got approved and visa are on their way, some said their verified docs are now being reviewed at the CO, some said their nso docs had been reviewed already. so lets say xhaxha belongs to april 14 list, then cheer up, she will make it to her may 16 flight right? assuming she belongs to april 21 list then that is 25 days or more than 3 weeks before her flight, based on the april 14 list, the timetable from nso to usem is 1-2 weeks, so just the same, whether xhaxha belongs to 14 or 21, she will make it to her flight on may 16. just believe...

hold on tighter to your faith and trust to God and let Him do the rest for you and xhaxha

Loterly

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

-Riza

Why can't people read what's written on the pink slip..

It doesn't say approve!! It even says if visa is not granted Visa Delivery fee is entitled for refund..

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Timeline
:secret: The CO must be having PMS.. :oops: He's a male...ok, adenopause :huh2:

Congrats!

I think it's called MANopause. :D:whistle:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Filed: Timeline

-Riza

Why can't people read what's written on the pink slip..

It doesn't say approve!! It even says if visa is not granted Visa Delivery fee is entitled for refund..

wow.. I guess you know everything.. maybe we should come to you for all the answers.

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.