mogdog

st. lukes

10 posts in this topic

After a VERY long process with the NVC my wife finaly had her medical exam. It seems they saw something on her x-ray, and now she must return for sputum testing. It will be 4-8 weeks for test results to get back. SLEC told her they will notify her and reschedule her interview. Will she have to wait another two months for an interview like before? Will SLEC squeeze her in?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
After a VERY long process with the NVC my wife finaly had her medical exam. It seems they saw something on her x-ray, and now she must return for sputum testing. It will be 4-8 weeks for test results to get back. SLEC told her they will notify her and reschedule her interview. Will she have to wait another two months for an interview like before? Will SLEC squeeze her in?

I know nothing about it but i bet somebody who've done this process will give you some infos regarding this matter, i'm here to wish both you good luck and hope everything will be ok.

Godbless

March 21,2008 - NOA1 hard copy

-------------------------------------------------------------

"If you want to catch a butterfly don't run after it, instead sit down and open your hand. It will just land on your palm when it needed to rest and thats the way how to find love."

Timeline

sorry to hear about that mogdog. don't know the answer to your questions but all i can do is pray for the best. God bless!

yes she needs to wait another 2 months for the result of the sputum.... i've been through with that.... but nothing to worry I know there's a lot of cases like this after 2months everything went okey.... Good luck and God bless

janerevised043.jpg

janeandhernewcar001-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If her sputum test comes back to be negative, I believe slec will re-schedule the interview within a week or 2 after the results are back. My wife Rachel was notified 6 weeks after the samples were taken, only to find out she was positive with the culture. she has gone through 3 months of treatment now and has just got her results from her second round of sputum culture and now is negative for the TB infection. next week (May 2) She has another x-ray and end of May does another sputum test. Now only 3 months more of treatment.

Good Luck with your results and I hope for you, are negative, in a positive way

James and Rachel

9160.gif

9159.gif

I-130

03/14/2007 Married

04/18/2007 Mailed I-130 to Vermont Service Center

04/26/2007 Received return receipt

04/20/2007 Receipt date on noa

05/03/2007 Notice Date (CSC) noa

05/07/2007 Received receipt notice of action I-797-C from CSC- Hard copy

05/07/2007 Touched

10/23/2007 Approved!

I-129 F

05/15/2007 Mailed I-129f to Vermont Service Center

Your item was delivered at 1:58 PM on May 17, 2007 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

05/23/2007 Received return receipt

05/29/2007 Receipt date on (noa)

05/31/2007 Notice Date Chicaco (noa)

06/03/2007 Touched (on a sunday)

06/04/2007 Received NOA I-797-C from Chicago, Il. - Hard copy

06/12/2007 Chicago sent I-129f to California service center

06/12/2007 Notice Date (Case transfer to CSC)

06/13/2007 Touched

06/18/2007 Received Notice of Action Hard copy- Case transfer to California

05/31/2007 Receipt date (noa)

06/12/2007 Notice Date (noa)

06/24/2007 Touched case pending at CSC (on a sunday)

10/23/2007 Approved!

12/27/2007 Saint Luke`s Appointment

01/09/2008 USEM Interview re-schedule

07/31/2008 Done Treatment at St. Lukes - final xray

09/11/2008 Re-medical

09/18/2008 Vaccinations given

09/23/2008 Interview - APPROVED - Pink slip given

11/22/2008 Visa Delivery

12/05/2008 Entered USA POE Detroit

If her sputum test comes back to be negative, I believe slec will re-schedule the interview within a week or 2 after the results are back. My wife Rachel was notified 6 weeks after the samples were taken, only to find out she was positive with the culture. she has gone through 3 months of treatment now and has just got her results from her second round of sputum culture and now is negative for the TB infection. next week (May 2) She has another x-ray and end of May does another sputum test. Now only 3 months more of treatment.

James and Rachel

you made me laugh with that last line! thanks for the info i appreciate it

Timeline

Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened with my fiancee. She is supposed to call on June 4 if they haven't contacted her already.

From what I've been reading on other cases, they're usually rescheduled in about 1 week, so they're pretty fast about that!

Good luck!

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Prayers and good wishes are being sent your way.

Stay strong, you will be with your wife before you know it... and I do hope and pray that jimbobh58's wish for you will come true: that your wife may be negative in a positive way.

God be your strength always. (F)

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

Our prayer goes out to her. She will be fine :thumbs:

Edited by RyaNRiza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

James and Rachel

Hi James/ Rachel,

Good to hear that. SLEC scheduled my Interview 2 days after they released my Medical Results.

I do hope and pray that the result will turn out negative.

Sis rachel, I know everything will be fine.

Me and my Husband Sonny were always include you on our prayers.

regards,

pia & sonny

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.