Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what no hump day pics?

camels.jpg

Camels.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

ok Kelly..I have the perfect solution. Have hubster wrap his arms around ur belly and SQUEEEEEEEZE! That should pop that baby out! :lol:

Happy humo day all! U know I didn't know how stressed I was until all this ####### ended. I feel like a new person! Yay for destressing!

Hubster last night told me more than once "there is some thing different in you. what is this" hehe I said..oh my .. is it bad?? he said.."no no you are jameela 2nite"... of course my womanly side thought.."2nite, why just 2nite..whats wrong with me the other nights" but the other side of me knew what he meant coz I had some make up on and new earrings...it did make a difference. Just hearing him say that made me feel sooooooo good.

On a slightly sad note, I think I totally didn't "get" his advances to do the husbandly/wifely thing but didn't realize it till just now :bonk: oops! I'll have to make up for that 2nite if at all possible....

Hope u all have a super day!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
ok Kelly..I have the perfect solution. Have hubster wrap his arms around ur belly and SQUEEEEEEEZE! That should pop that baby out! :lol:

Happy humo day all! U know I didn't know how stressed I was until all this ####### ended. I feel like a new person! Yay for destressing!

Hubster last night told me more than once "there is some thing different in you. what is this" hehe I said..oh my .. is it bad?? he said.."no no you are jameela 2nite"... of course my womanly side thought.."2nite, why just 2nite..whats wrong with me the other nights" but the other side of me knew what he meant coz I had some make up on and new earrings...it did make a difference. Just hearing him say that made me feel sooooooo good.

On a slightly sad note, I think I totally didn't "get" his advances to do the husbandly/wifely thing but didn't realize it till just now :bonk: oops! I'll have to make up for that 2nite if at all possible....

Hope u all have a super day!

(F) amal (F)

Amal, been reading too much ? :devil:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=123575&hl=

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

ohh noooo I dont think Zaid would like it very much if we squeezed him out, ill give him a few more days before i resort to desperate measures....

I have to go purchase some new bottles, in fear of my water breaking while im alone at the store, i have been putting it off...but, now, i will brush my teeth and go....

hope everyone has a good day

kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

bed4.jpg

We had torrential rain here last night w/ hail the size of GOLF BALLS hitting the roof & windows!!! It's a gorgeous day today though. Got a few limbs and loads of leaves to clean up in the yard. Oye!

sandman6.jpg

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
We had torrential rain here last night w/ hail the size of GOLF BALLS hitting the roof & windows!!! It's a gorgeous day today though. Got a few limbs and loads of leaves to clean up in the yard. Oye!

We got small hail (like pea-sized), but just 20 miles south of me got the golf-ball sized hail.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Hump day all!

I think baby and I might hang out at home and do some cooking and/or baking, why not?

I have to sit around and wait for UPS to come and deliver my new phones. I am changing cell service to Tmobile, anyone have any noteworthy good or bad experiences with them?

Amal - so glad to hear things are better for you finally, what a reief!

Kelly, wow I am getting so excited for you!

Noura - hope you had your car in a garage....

Terrie - how did the job interview go?

Nagi - stay tuned, later this afternoon I am going to have a very special photo to post JUST FOR YOU!

everyone else - Hi and have a great day!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It was under the carport! Thank goodness.... Sara, I just don't know if it's possible for that baby to get any cuter!!! Check out my new myspace pics to see us sailing w/ little Miss Lucy(my best friend's baby)! Lucy is almost the exact same age as sweet cheeks! I keep forgetting to ask you when Amira (?) was born. Lucy was born Nov 4.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Hump day all!

I think baby and I might hang out at home and do some cooking and/or baking, why not?

I have to sit around and wait for UPS to come and deliver my new phones. I am changing cell service to Tmobile, anyone have any noteworthy good or bad experiences with them?

Amal - so glad to hear things are better for you finally, what a reief!

Kelly, wow I am getting so excited for you!

Terrie - how did the job interview go?

Nagi - stay tuned, later this afternoon I am going to have a very special photo to post JUST FOR YOU!

everyone else - Hi and have a great day!

Oooooooo, Sara.....I hope it is your daughter posing next to pineapples :lol: . Anyway, I cant wait to see this pic you are gonna post.

Bleh, it has started to rain here. I guess no cannis planting today. That means stay in and do housework.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

It was under the carport! Thank goodness.... Sara, I just don't know if it's possible for that baby to get any cuter!!! Check out my new myspace pics to see us sailing w/ little Miss Lucy(my best friend's baby)! Lucy is almost the exact same age as sweet cheeks! I keep forgetting to ask you when Amira (?) was born. Lucy was born Nov 4.

Lucy is super cute, I laughed at the pic of her trying to shove her own hand in her mouth as that is something I see all the time around here. Yes, Amirah was october 25 so they are very very close. Pics look like you guys had a lot of fun! and thanks, I think my girl is pretty cute too although of course I am biased :luv:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.