rosal548

Phsical in Manila

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all ! My fiancee is from Cebu, she will be going to Manila for the Physical, what I would like to know is if she will need to return back to Manila to get a copy of her results or is this a one day deal ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello all ! My fiancee is from Cebu, she will be going to Manila for the Physical, what I would like to know is if she will need to return back to Manila to get a copy of her results or is this a one day deal ?

Hi too,

You mean the medical exam? usually its two days.

Timeline

According to VJ members who have undergone med exam, normally it takes two days. If I am not mistaken SLEC will give her the X-ray film. I am not sure if aside from the film they will hand her another thing related to the examination. They will forward the result to USEM (including her passport) as a "go" signal for her interview. Just be sure that your fiancee brings all the requirements for her medical.

Much better if someone who had med exam experience can clarify and confirm these things.

Good luck!

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

SLEC will submit the result of the medical exam directly to the USEmbassy. If she pass the tests, they will give her the X-ray Film and Vaccination Records upon her Checkout on the second day.

Timeline

SLEC will submit the result of the medical exam directly to the USEmbassy. If she pass the tests, they will give her the X-ray Film and Vaccination Records upon her Checkout on the second day.

ok so to clarify this is a 2 day process for the medical exam ? so she needs to stay at least 2 day ?

'thanks

Timeline
ok so to clarify this is a 2 day process for the medical exam ? so she needs to stay at least 2 day ?

'thanks

Yes indeed. Better book her flight the next day to be sure because you would not know what time she will finish her med exam on the second day.

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Yes, it is a two day minimum. If you go on a Friday your next day will be Monday, etc.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

:thumbs:

as what everybody are saying a couple of days in manila is the best way to do it... most often than not, med exam always lasted 2 days. physical med on the first day and vaccination plus releasing of x-ray film and vaccination records on the second day (pertaining if everything will go on smoothly)... (although mine was just a day's worth, but i did book a 2 day stay in manila, assuming it would be a 2-day activity [guesstimate 98% most of the time :blush: ]) good luck and God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
:thumbs:

as what everybody are saying a couple of days in manila is the best way to do it... most often than not, med exam always lasted 2 days. physical med on the first day and vaccination plus releasing of x-ray film and vaccination records on the second day (pertaining if everything will go on smoothly)... (although mine was just a day's worth, but i did book a 2 day stay in manila, assuming it would be a 2-day activity [guesstimate 98% most of the time :blush: ]) good luck and God bless!!!

Well im going to have to book her flight an extra day, unfortunately I wont be able to go with her for this and she will have her mom come with her...

What hotel recommendations would any of you recommend ?

something inexpensive.

thanks !

Timeline
Well im going to have to book her flight an extra day, unfortunately I wont be able to go with her for this and she will have her mom come with her...

something inexpensive.

thanks !

Cherry Blossoms is pretty cheap: www.cherryblossomshotel.com.ph

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Timeline

something inexpensive.

thanks !

Here's another link for your reference of hotels near SLEC. Check dbears' post: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...8633&st=105

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Timeline

something inexpensive.

thanks !

Here's another link for your reference of hotels near SLEC. Check dbears' post: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...8633&st=105

-Riza

wow all this can get expensive, after this physical she will eventually have to come back for the interview and thats another set of expenses.

It doesnt matter anyways, at least I will get to see the love of my life.

Timeline
wow all this can get expensive, after this physical she will eventually have to come back for the interview and thats another set of expenses.

It doesnt matter anyways, at least I will get to see the love of my life.

Indeed. When is her interview? Is she scheduled for May?

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Timeline

ok will someone please enlighten me on this, does my fiancee have to sched the medical ? or is this a walk in or is this something scheduled by the USE ? and then how does it work on the interview ? will she be told of the medical results then scheduled for the interview or is there already a interview date given to her ?

Timeline
ok will someone please enlighten me on this, does my fiancee have to sched the medical ? or is this a walk in or is this something scheduled by the USE ? and then how does it work on the interview ? will she be told of the medical results then scheduled for the interview or is there already a interview date given to her ?

Oh I thought you already have your interview sched. You cannot have med exam unless you have your interview schedule. You need to call USEM for your sched, they will give you dates and you will choose a date of your preference. They will send you a confirmation email and your fiancee needs to print it to show to SLEC once she will get her med exam. Med exam is at least one week before the interview. She can just go to SLEC with appointment letter, passport, 2x2 photos, medical fee. She does not need to call SLEC.

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.