HLM

Tuesday....

67 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Decided to take the i-will-ignore-all-the-negativity-pill and oh God I feel sooooooo much better! :dance:

Amal- hope u have good news today....

AJ1- come on we're waiting for the visa in hand thread :yes:

Ayesha- Happy reunion and enjoy :D

Kelly- Soon insha Allah

Nutty- Congrats again on ur hubby's visa.... when is he coming?

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Coffee, quick please ! Can't i just stay in bed all day? been fighting a nasty sinus infection for several days, work is crazy busy this time of year, and i miss my Ali Baba soooooo bad right now :cry:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Happy tuesday everyone! Ya...its 2am so what its happy tuesday after all!

Ya I just had a huge fight with mr. negativity but in the end POSITIVITY won and I have come to a more positive and stronger stance on things. Happiness is there, we just miss it cause we're too busy worrying about things we DIDN'T get. Happens to the best of us. We just have to stick it out and enjoy our lives.

The weather is so nice! May is coming...can't wait for some good news to share with everyone. I'm so relieved and happy for everyone who has been released from AP hell and praying for those who are not quite out yet.

Problems come and go all the time, its just a whole lot better with a positive attitude.

Happy thoughts everyone! Go do something nice for yourself today!

I'm thinking of a homemade mud mask for the face hm....

Tammy (F)

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Decided to take the i-will-ignore-all-the-negativity-pill and oh God I feel sooooooo much better! :dance:

Amal- hope u have good news today....

AJ1- come on we're waiting for the visa in hand thread :yes:

Ayesha- Happy reunion and enjoy :D

Kelly- Soon insha Allah

Nutty- Congrats again on ur hubby's visa.... when is he coming?

Good morning to you too! Thank you for the good wishes!! I got 2 text messages at 3am and 3:17 am, the first saying he was on the plane, the second saying the plane was moving! :lol: Please say a little prayer that they don't keep him too long in NY or get lost in the airport in NY, so he won't miss the next flight out insha Allah. He's supposed to arrive here in PR at 11:05pm insha Allah.

Good morning to everyone else too! AJ1, the suspense is killing me!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Insha Allah everything will be fine and you'll post visa in hand very soon, but I'm praying that it's today insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ayesha---You will have to let me know how the plane ride and flight transfers goes for Akram and if you have any advice. Ayman will be flying into JFK on Thursday and transferring to two other flights to make it home to us. I am worried about this! I wish a safe flight for him and a happy reunion for both of you.

AJ1, prayers are being said for you dear. Let us know how it goes and God be with you right now!

Everybody take care and have a good Tuesday!

**Hislittlemisrayah...its the best thing to think positive, and stay out of the negativity or it will consume you. I learned that this week! Sorry you are missing your fiance', but hopefully it will not be much longer for you!**

Tasha

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ayesha---You will have to let me know how the plane ride and flight transfers goes for Akram and if you have any advice. Ayman will be flying into JFK on Thursday and transferring to two other flights to make it home to us. I am worried about this! I wish a safe flight for him and a happy reunion for both of you.

AJ1, prayers are being said for you dear. Let us know how it goes and God be with you right now!

Everybody take care and have a good Tuesday!

**Hislittlemisrayah...its the best thing to think positive, and stay out of the negativity or it will consume you. I learned that this week! Sorry you are missing your fiance', but hopefully it will not be much longer for you!**

Tasha

Tasha, I'll let you know how everything goes insha Allah, and I know exactly how you feel!! I think my worries will dissappear once he gets here safely, cause right now I'm a basket case thinking of all the possible things that could happen. Insha Allah everything will be alright (that's what I keep repeating to myself :lol: )

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone. Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts it meant so much to me, and my love. I posted in the thread that Melinda started for me yesterday i will cut and paste it here. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ayesha i am so happy for you girl finally you will get to be in your loves arms tonight!! Let me know when he gets here!! Everyone have a beautiful and blessed day i am off to the dentist :( But on a positive note read the my post from Melinda's thread that i posted in today:

Thank you all so very much, and i love you all too. I just wanted to update you all on my fiance's interivew. He went there at 8am didn't get seen unil 11am and he said the man who interviewed him was very nice! He asked to see proof of our ongoing relationship since March 12, 2007 until now. My love showed him all of our emails, chat logs, and phone records and the man was suprised to see just how much proof that we had. So his initial interview took 5 minutes and he said Congratulations you are approved and we will be sending you VISA to you in 2-3 weeks although i hope its sooner!!! Thank you all again so much for your prayers, and support because this is what helped us get to this point. I am still and will continue praying for all of those waiting! Everyone have a beautiful, and blessed day. Myself and my love thank you all again so very much!!!!

AJ1

--------------------

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy, Happy Tuesday!

I'm all goosepimply just reading this thread. Ayesha, ......wow! He is gonna be here ...Can you believe the reality of this???

AJ1....Oh My.....I can't wait to read the fantastic news!

Welcome back, Maureen! You can believe Mrs. Weiser was very busy these nice days!

T and A ....I can just imagine all the happy thoughts going through your head. May God bring your Sweetie here safe and straight into your arms.

Tammy....I love you sooooo much, girl! May is just around the corner!

HLM, I like your attitude!

Julianna.....planting and prying....LOL .

I think I will start on the cannis today. What a job, but at least I will be outside.

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.