CairoBound

You Need to Sit Down When You Read This

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The phone rang at 2:44 a.m. this morning and it was my husband saying that the DHL courrier just dropped off his passport and travel documents. OH MY GOD - it's been over two years since we started the visa process. I am shaking - I can't beleive it.

I asked him in details what happened with the courrier he said that the man called and said he had a letter for him from the embassy and he thought "Oh No - Rejection". The man said it would take him a while to get there (was thinking a couple of hours). Instead 15 minutes later he arrived at their home. My husband tore open the envelope and there it was - Passport with visa and the envelope to give to the airport personnel. From his excitement - I think he may have hugged the courrier person- hahahaha.

Our dreams are coming true.

Thanks everyone for all your support through all of this.

My mind is going a thousand miles a minute of things I need to do. He's out purchasing the ticket right now, but we are planning on a ticket for this week sometime.

I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS!!!!!!!

05.02.2008 - Sent AOS & EAD package to Chicago.

05.04.2008 - Package recieved in Chicago.

05.09.2008 – Received NOA's.

06.04.2008 - Biometrics appt.

07.25.08 - Work Permission Received in Mail

07.28.08 - Applied for Social Security Number

08.04.08 - Received Social Security Number in Mail

09.29.08 - Started job

01.29.09 - AOS Interview

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD AND HAS HEARD OUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

OH MY, OH MY, OH MY !!! You talk about the tears flowing! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Your suffering is over, it is over at long last! I am just.....speechless. Cairobound has the visa everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to shout that to the whole world !

AJ1 is next, and let us all pray for her miracle !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD AND HAS HEARD OUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY, OH MY, OH MY !!! You talk about the tears flowing! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Your suffering is over, it is over at long last! I am just.....speechless. Cairobound has the visa everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to shout that to the whole world !

AJ1 is next, and let us all pray for her miracle !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Even though i wasnt here thru all ur journey but from everyone around here it shows how long and difficult it was!! :( so im sooooooooooooooooo happy for u and this is the ending u and ur husband deserve :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

May Allah bring him safely to u ameeeen.

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wooo-hooo!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!

Alhamdulilah.

I hope he comes quickly and safely!

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.