✿Ice Rain✿

Two Jobs, is it okay to declare one only?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

My husband has two jobs, He works full time (at prison) and still part of the US Army. My husband only declare his full time job annual income to his 134 (affidavit of support) and not add the income he receives as part of the US Army. His prison job is above already the 125%.

I remember in his g325-A, we put him as part of the US Army.

My question is, is that ok that we only declare in the 134 his prison annual income and not included anymore the income from Army?

Please, I need some clarifications about this. Thank you so much all.

-Shape

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

This is just my opinion. I think he should include both jobs on the I-134 because both jobs will be listed on his tax transcript (maybe not by name, but the income amount on the I-134 and the tax transcript will not match).

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
This is just my opinion. I think he should include both jobs on the I-134 because both jobs will be listed on his tax transcript (maybe not by name, but the income amount on the I-134 and the tax transcript will not match).

He can just put down the prison job in the space that asks about the job but should indicate his full annual income from all sources. He also needs to provide the tax transcrips or returns that will verify the income. They will show all the income already anyway.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree. Why wouldn't you?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thanks so much for the response guys..

Actually my husband sent me already his 134, and he didnt put the army job and he didn't add the income that he gets from the army to number 7 question.

do i need to tell him to send me another 134 that indicates both the jobs or just change the amount of annual income and includes the income from army?

I dont know how to say this, but let me try to explain.

My husband quited full time from US Army effective October 29,2007. He started his full time job at prison November 26, 2007 , and became part of US National Guard Oct. 10, 2007- Oct. 10, 2010. In number 7 question, about his annual income he puts only the amount he gets from the Prison and put only the job in prison.

Im so confused with the transcript he sent me, that would not match the annual income in the tax transcript and the annual income he put in the 134. Does it really need to be the same? Im so confused now.. :crying:

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

When I completed my I-134 I listed my income I get from my federal civil service job and did not include my Navy pension income. At the time I thought it would be too difficult to get an employment verification letter from my pension administrator (US Govt). I excluded that income when I filed for AOS as well even though it is clearly listed on my tax returns. I think what is important is that you exceed the poverty level and as long as that requirement is satisfied you will be ok. I had my pay stubs for my retirement income with me at our AOS interview and it was never asked for.

Edited by Tsup2

Timeline
When I completed my I-134 I listed my income I get from my federal civil service job and did not include my Navy pension income. At the time I thought it would be too difficult to get an employment verification letter from my pension administrator (US Govt). I excluded that income when I filed for AOS as well even though it is clearly listed on my tax returns. I think what is important is that you exceed the poverty level and as long as that requirement is satisfied you will be ok. I had my pay stubs for my retirement income with me at our AOS interview and it was never asked for.

Thank you for sharing this tsup.. My husband has already the employment letter from NG, though i dont think it's good to include it, its because there is no signature from employer.

And about the annual income, do i still need to tell my husband to send me another 134 and change the annual income that he previously put and add his army income also? Im worrying so much about this.. :(

Thanks a lot..

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Thank you for sharing this tsup.. My husband has already the employment letter from NG, though i dont think it's good to include it, its because there is no signature from employer.

And about the annual income, do i still need to tell my husband to send me another 134 and change the annual income that he previously put and add his army income also? Im worrying so much about this.. :(

Thanks a lot..

I don't see this a big problem but the I-134 income is not going to match the tax returns. If it's not too much trouble, I'd fix it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.