BESANGIN

WHAZZZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Hey Ya'll,

I didn't know ya'll miss me. I could just cry!!!! I've been lurking from time to time, but my A$$ has been trying to get through this math class so I can walk in May. I've been working myself to death, and I have lost 25 lbs so far on my way to be bootylicious for my graduation party in August!!! CHA CHING!!!!! Still interviewing baby daddies and they still suck!!!! I just got word today that I have finally been approved for my foster care license, so I should be having babies placed within the week. GOD HEAR MY PRAYERS!!!!!!! Other than that, I ain't been doin' nothin'. Well I have been getting a little thrill watching Mario shake his fine young tender body on Dancing With the Stars!!!! :rofl::whistle: What ya'll been up to? I had to show my A$$ in that other thread 'cause that just pisses me off to no end!!!! Times like that I wish there was a law that allowed women to castrate one man of choice a year!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Hey Gir,

Missed you on the board. Good to know that you are quickly heading towards your goals. On my end, my SO goes for biometrics today. After all the calling and letter writing about what I found out, I received no responses from USCIS and they still called him like nothing every happened. WTH!

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello "Be"

I am so happy to hear some good news and goals getting accomplished.

Hey "Chis" maybe you should have intercepted that phone call or letter :whistle:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Hello "Be"

I am so happy to hear some good news and goals getting accomplished.

Hey "Chis" maybe you should have intercepted that phone call or letter :whistle:

Actually, I did have it in my hands and gave it over to him. I prayed that perhaps it was their way of getting him to come in and answer questions because niether of us have ever had an interview. He also claimed to have lost his greencard, which is #######, so I wouldn't know where it is.

I didn't want to give it to him at all, but I am trying hard to push on with my life and leave him to his own devices. He also went to extremes to make sure that he gets this card so he will have to pay the piper one day.

Whatever comes of this, he'll have to pay.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Besangin u just really crack me up :lol::lol::lol: congratulations and good luck on your future endeavors

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.