doodlebugg

So does it really suck when they get here or what?

429 posts in this topic

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's because American women are whiny b!tches.

Everyone remember I was not the one to say this.

Just helping to clarify what you were really getting at. Unless I've misinterpreted.

Too bad you don't have the balls to just come out and say it. Though I find that typical of American men.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just helping to clarify what you were really getting at. Unless I've misinterpreted.

Too bad you don't have the balls to just come out and say it. Though I find that typical of American men.

:lol:

I know I will get slaughtered for saying this but why aren't there any threads from men complaining about their foreign wives? My point is we don't complain. And I don't see too many foreign brides complaining about their US husband except some in the Canadian threads but Canada is too much like the US I guess. OK am am ready to be told how terrible I am now and let me appologize upfront.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that perhaps it is because women for the most part are the ones to do the majority of the work around the house, on top of working outside the home, so what, exactly, would the men have to complain about?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I know I will get slaughtered for saying this but why aren't there any threads from men complaining about their foreign wives? My point is we don't complain. And I don't see too many foreign brides complaining about their US husband except some in the Canadian threads but Canada is too much like the US I guess. OK am am ready to be told how terrible I am now and let me appologize upfront.

Most American men don't bother to check and see how their wife is feeling. My ex, who is American, told me once not to bother him with my feelings, he didn't have time. Not that I am saying that is similar to you, but lets face it, only foreign husbands are good enough for us.

(I hope everyone is catching sarcasm)

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'll go out on a limb here and say that perhaps it is because women for the most part are the ones to do the majority of the work around the house, on top of working outside the home, so what, exactly, would the men have to complain about?

Ours have been cut of by American women.

My ex American wife complained all the time and she didn't have to work and I cleaned as much or more than she did. My wife now never complains. She stays home too and does ten times more than my ex but she never complains. I do everything I can to help her around the house the same as I did before so why the difference?

Timeline

My ex American wife complained all the time and she didn't have to work and I cleaned as much or more than she did. My wife now never complains. She stays home too and does ten times more than my ex but she never complains. I do everything I can to help her around the house the same as I did before so why the difference?

Your so busy worrying and talking about your ex wife that I suspect you still have feelings for her. I have never seen someone talk about their ex as much as you do.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

perhaps it's the muzzle? :whistle:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I do have feelings for my ex, it is hate. She is evil. I am only asking an honest question here, I am curious why the difference. I give my wife everything she wants. I would give my life for my my wife, the difference I see is that she does not take advantage of me.

Timeline

Gary,

Hate for an ex is love that has disappointed you. You need some counseling. I don't hate my ex, I don't love him, I have no feelings because I don't care any more. I have moved on to greener pastures.

If my husband spent this much time dwelling on his ex I would get so freaking sick of it that it would eventually lead to problems. Can't you move on????

Timeline
:pop:

I would like to point out that I have custody of my 14 year old son from my previous marriage and he has type I diabetes. I do not receive child support and she refuses to even help with the medical bills. My son loves my wife now and thinks of her as his mother. We have a six month old baby and and my son loves him like he was 100% brother. He doesn't even like to call his real mom. The only time his real mom sees him is if I make him go, she never makes the effort to come see him.

Timeline
:pop:

I would like to point out that I have custody of my 14 year old son from my previous marriage and he has type I diabetes. I do not receive child support and she refuses to even help with the medical bills. My son loves my wife now and thinks of her as his mother. We have a six month old baby and and my son loves him like he was 100% brother. He doesn't even like to call his real mom. The only time his real mom sees him is if I make him go, she never makes the effort to come see him.

And your point of telling is this is??

Timeline
Gary,

Hate for an ex is love that has disappointed you. You need some counseling. I don't hate my ex, I don't love him, I have no feelings because I don't care any more. I have moved on to greener pastures.

If my husband spent this much time dwelling on his ex I would get so freaking sick of it that it would eventually lead to problems. Can't you move on????

I have moved on and I never talk about her, I only brought her up because I am curious why the difference in women from other cultures.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.