mohamed N melinda

HAPPY Sunday MENA

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3d2e.jpg

Me and Amal starting without ya.....she's on the right, I'm in the middle with the hose in my mouth

Wait for me!! Hahahahahaha...of course I would probably be gagging and coughing...lol:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Bridget,

If I could build the bidet, you can hook up yours. You probably will not cry like I did out of frustration.

I have not had sugar, salt, butter or milk in my house in 17 years. I know what you mean as far as having to go out and buy it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Oprah actually is a Christian, which was surprising to me as she does not usually advertise her faith. She shared this statement with a world-wide audience in the first on line class discussing the book, "A New Earth." by Eckhart Tolle. She shared, "I am a free-thinking Christian who believes there are many more paths to God than Christianity." ~ Oprah

I totally do not agree with her statement because it is directly contradicted by scripture.

cute pic, jackie.

me? cleaning out closets and putting boxes in garages... <_<

Jen that reminds me of the korean video with the photographer who loves that girl and she dumps his photographic acid on her face and he gives her his eyes... or however that goes :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

I agree with you 100% about Oprah, Julianna. She certainly is no modern day Apostle. Not by any means. ' By their fruits you will know them ' .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Julianna ~ Are you Christian? just curious. If so, do you believe that Christianity is the only path to God? This topic has been surfacing for me from friends, pastors, etc... "How can you profess to be a Christian and marry a Muslim?" I believe we love and serve the same God and that our marriage will be honored. We have discussed our differences, and respect each other's beliefs. I'd like to keep this a friendly discussion. However in the true spirit of VJ ~ let the flaming begin :whistle:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

someofmyfishies.jpg

Here's a pic of some of my new fishies. we have about 20 or so . Too bad the pic didn't come out better coz we have 4 huge fish but u can't see them here. I'll try to get a better pic of the big ones

oneofmyfroggies.jpg

We got 2 frogs too. They're fun to watch :)

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
someofmyfishies.jpg

Here's a pic of some of my new fishies. we have about 20 or so . Too bad the pic didn't come out better coz we have 4 huge fish but u can't see them here. I'll try to get a better pic of the big ones

oneofmyfroggies.jpg

(F) amal (F)

Ohhhhh, I love to watch froggies. I do not know why. lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
someofmyfishies.jpg

oneofmyfroggies.jpg

(F) amal (F)

Way cute fishies and frog Amal! I love them!

Julianna ~ Are you Christian? just curious. If so, do you believe that Christianity is the only path to God? This topic has been surfacing for me from friends, pastors, etc... "How can you profess to be a Christian and marry a Muslim?" I believe we love and serve the same God and that our marriage will be honored. We have discussed our differences, and respect each other's beliefs. I'd like to keep this a friendly discussion. However in the true spirit of VJ ~ let the flaming begin :whistle:

Am going to send you a PM. I'm pretty sure most people know where i stand with this and aren't interested in watching ti play out :)

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Feel asleep for an hour and woke up with a HUGE spider bite on my neck. The bite hurts but the worst part is knowing that there was a huge spider on my neck while I slept. :blink::blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Feel asleep for an hour and woke up with a HUGE spider bite on my neck. The bite hurts but the worst part is knowing that there was a huge spider on my neck while I slept. :blink::blink:

EWWWWWWWW I hate spiders, They freek me out so badly :o

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone.

hope ya weekends were pleasent enough. mine was typical. i always look forward to monday thru friday when i pretty much have the house to myself and can relax and dont have to feel like a child and answer to anyone else ;)

i am going to try and make it to the slumber party tonight.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello everyone!! i hope everyone's day went well...alhamdullah, today was my first full day with my husband here--he is still suffering from jet lag--but he forces himself to stay awake until about 9 or 10....we went out, it was nice--i pray that you are all reunited sooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!! insha allah ya rab!!! you're all in my prayers!! i want to see that visa in hand post from every one of you soooon!!! (L)(L)(L)

thank you all so much for your kind words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't say thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen that reminds me of the korean video with the photographer who loves that girl and she dumps his photographic acid on her face and he gives her his eyes... or however that goes :)

omg!! i only saw clips of that movie and even before i did, someone just described the plot of the story to me and i burst out in tears and i could cryyyyyyyyy just thinking of it now!!!! would you possibly know where i can find that video?

I am very happy for you !!!!!!!!! wish you happy life you and your love and please asky the God for me and my love to get us together soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May Allah bless you !!!!!!!!!!!

rabbina yegma3ko 3ala khair fe a2rab wa2t insha Allah waykhalleko le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra way khalleko min as3ad alnas insha Allah!!!!!! (F)

Edited by ♥Sora_9_Dam3a♥

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.