Sofiyya

Question about Casa interviews

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Is it normal for the NVC to schedule the visa interview before sending the case file to Casa. or is that something new? Also, do they need to take money for anything that happens at the interview, like biometrics?

Thanks!

Edited by Virtual wife

Is it normal for the NVC to schedule the visa interview before sending the case file to Casa. or is that something new? Also, do they need to take money for anything that happens at the interview, like biometrics?

Thanks!

How do you know the consulate doesnt have your case there? I cant imagine how Casa could schedule it if it wasnt in front of them, but who knows in this wacky system.

I am sure you are relieved to finally have your interview.

My husband had his on March 27th...GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN CASA!

I have heard alot of disheartening things about this consulate #1

#2 if, in this process they ask for a certain amount, always be prepared to pay MORE

#3 in the interview packet it states what forms and documents to bring PLUS how much money for the application fee (didnt I already pay this for him in US?) that amount is 131.00, which was increased in January, as were all the fees in this long and draining process.

#4 you should be prepared to pay for copies, in dirhams

#5 if they dont like your passport pix (cuz we went to a legitimate PASSPORT PHOTO LAB, and it didnt give us the proper proportions) they will make you go out and take more

As you will soon find out, nothing is definite...no money asked for is the final amount and just count on being in that consulate 3-4 hours.... after that I hope you dont end up like us, 221(g) and in despair

I also wished someone would have responded to my questions as I have just taken time to do for you.

I have a lawyer and believe me, he does anything but reassure me or update me thoroughly..alot of what i found, THAT HELPED, was here, in Visa Journey

Thanks!

How do you know the consulate doesnt have your case there? I cant imagine how Casa could schedule it if it wasnt in front of them, but who knows in this wacky system.

I am sure you are relieved to finally have your interview.

My husband had his on March 27th...GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN CASA!

I have heard alot of disheartening things about this consulate #1

#2 if, in this process they ask for a certain amount, always be prepared to pay MORE

#3 in the interview packet it states what forms and documents to bring PLUS how much money for the application fee (didnt I already pay this for him in US?) that amount is 131.00, which was increased in January, as were all the fees in this long and draining process.

#4 you should be prepared to pay for copies, in dirhams

#5 if they dont like your passport pix (cuz we went to a legitimate PASSPORT PHOTO LAB, and it didnt give us the proper proportions) they will make you go out and take more

As you will soon find out, nothing is definite...no money asked for is the final amount and just count on being in that consulate 3-4 hours.... after that I hope you dont end up like us, 221(g) and in despair

I also wished someone would have responded to my questions as I have just taken time to do for you.

I have a lawyer and believe me, he does anything but reassure me or update me thoroughly..alot of what i found, THAT HELPED, was here, in Visa Journey

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

we got the visa, we got the visa!!!!!!!!!!

toooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the call 12 days after AP......he went today 1 30..for visa...put off again another day, until tomorrow

who knows why but MY BABY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable

thank you VJ

thank you GOD

I love baby, no more long days and lonely nights

MUAHS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.