jolies

lost mail what can i do

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hello all my fiance was told that she will recieve a mail rom the nebraska office its been like 3 weeks now i think its lost period what ca she do no can get anothe rone or she jsut have to call them plz tell me

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

in what part of the process r u in ?

NOA1

RFE

NOA2

Packet 3

Packet 4

Interview ?

Fill up your timeline !

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

So, this is the 3rd thread you started with the same topic? Others have already advised you.

You sent the petition to the wrong office. Nebraska has not handle K1's since last July. It's probably taken so long to get your NOA1 because they had to forward it to the correct office (California). You stated the check has cleared and that your fiance was told the NOA1 was coming. You are still within the processing time for CSC and I would assume your petition has more of a delay because it was originally sent to the wrong office.

You're not going to get any difference answer by starting a new thread.

Good luck

timeline.jpg

Timeline
in what part of the process r u in ?

NOA1

RFE

NOA2

Packet 3

Packet 4

Interview ?

Fill up your timeline !

thank you she did not recieved anything at all yett sinc ethe day cshe filed novembre 2007 they give them moeny order

This is actually the 6th topic you've started asking the same question.

As I told you in one of your other threads...your fiance should have filed at either Vermont or California based on where they live in the U.S.

Nebraska no longer processes K1 visas.

Perhaps you should direct your fiance to VJ so that they can get a better idea of what is going on with your petition.

Click here to see which center your petition should have gone to.

Your case is probably being forwarded to the right center, that's why it's taking so long.....

Best of luck.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
So, this is the 3rd thread you started with the same topic? Others have already advised you.

You sent the petition to the wrong office. Nebraska has not handle K1's since last July. It's probably taken so long to get your NOA1 because they had to forward it to the correct office (California). You stated the check has cleared and that your fiance was told the NOA1 was coming. You are still within the processing time for CSC and I would assume your petition has more of a delay because it was originally sent to the wrong office.

You're not going to get any difference answer by starting a new thread.

Good luck

i IDID NOT EVEN ASK YOU PERSONALLY DAMNN GIVE MLE A BREAK THIS IS UNITED STATE LUCKY ME IAM NO IN NEW ZELANDE DONT ANSWER E PLZ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

So, now you're up to number what 15 with the same exact question in just a few days??? Same exact question. Everyone here has tried to answer you. I even sent you a very nice PM trying to explain it in terms you'd understand...simple! You don't want to listen to what anyone is telling you.

What is it you're not getting??? Yes, this is the United States but I am taking time out of my life to try and help you just like all these other people have done. We're not here to serve you. I, for one, would appreciate a little common courtesy for taking time out of my day to try to help you! If you don't understand the answers you've been given why don't get you get someone in here that can??? Insead of posting the same question 100 times and filling up the board with this nonsense. Instead of taking the time to reply with a rude comment why don't you try to educate yourself to the process so that you're not consuming other people's busy lives! Coming from NZ has nothing to do with it... it's called common sense and common courtesy! Things you should probably learn if you're coming to live here!

You have been told that your petition was most likely forwarded to CSC because you sent it to the wrong place. You're not going to find too many people here that sent it to the wrong place because the information is simple for those who can understand it! Your check was cashed, your fiance was told the first notice was on it's way.. what more do you want to know??? You keep posting the same question so I can only assume that you are hoping to get a different answer from someone else. It's not going to happen. Why do you need to keep starting new topics asking the same thing over and over???? Do you think that somehow the Nebraska office will adjuticate your petition cuz you accidentaly sent it there? Yes, i'm sure that's what will happen. ;)

You did get one wish though... I'll be joining all the others who put you on ignore now.... and I wont be taking the time out of my day to answer anymore of your absurd posts!

timeline.jpg

Hmmm... didn't know this question was asked before when I was trying to give some form of an answer in a diff topic.. lol... oh well, guess some people will never learn :)

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.