irish44

Cancelling the immigration

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry Irish, not even for a second! :no: This is one guy that can't be fooled today. :no: My mother did a good job of that 49 years ago! :yes:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

49 years ago......today? No way! An April Fool's Day birthday? That explains alot! ;)

Happy Birthday!

Sorry Irish, not even for a second! :no: This is one guy that can't be fooled today. :no: My mother did a good job of that 49 years ago! :yes:

Timeline

Thanks Kirk! It was so cool, Alla send me 4 eCards right at the stroke of midnight! I'm really missing her today. Last year was my first Russian style birthday and I loved it!

Ohhhhhh....

2379707213_24c6b6f085_o_d.png

Happy Birthday my friend!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

Everything for a reason, Don! :lol:

Mags started a birthday thread for me if wish to bestow greetings, maybe we should leave Irish44's thread for him. Oh wait... Has that ever stopped us before! :D

49 years ago......today? No way! An April Fool's Day birthday? That explains alot! ;)

Happy Birthday!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Timeline
Everything for a reason, Don! :lol:

Mags started a birthday thread for me if wish to bestow greetings, maybe we should leave Irish44's thread for him. Oh wait... Has that ever stopped us before! :D

Happy Birthday!

:D:D Happy Birthday!!

Timeline

Thanks Irish! :)

:D:D Happy Birthday!!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Timeline
Has anyone started a tread of why American men choose foreign brides? And the guys haveto be 100% honest!

This has been discussed to death here. And i think the general consensus is that if you ask ten guys on the russian forum you get ten different answers.

I agree eekee. I used an agency as most of us did. Here is one of the first profiles I saw, and it sealed the deal for me!

Edited by irish44

Timeline

Ohhh baby, Ol'ga's for me! I'll fight you for her Irish. I'm cancelling our K-1 and starting over! :jest:

Has anyone started a tread of why American men choose foreign brides? And the guys haveto be 100% honest!

This has been discussed to death here. And i think the general consensus is that if you ask ten guys on the russian forum you get ten different answers.

I agree eekee. I used an agency as most of us did. Here is one of the first profiles I saw, and it sealed the deal for me!

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

Sir Connery II, I do still feel like one, but... I have a feeling I don't exactly conceal that very well nor do I try! :lol:

To Irish: GOOD ONE! First April Fools joke on me so far.

To: Kazan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a vodka on me. Forty-nine...you're just a kid! :)

Jeffery AND Alla.

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:rofl:

Hey some guys may like girls like that? :no:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You suck! I was all upset for you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
You suck! I was all upset for you.

Nah, you don't suck, you have a wonderful and timely sense of humor, something that must be maintained through the madness of immigration. Myself, that photo of Olga was the reason I got divorced and married a slim beautiful russian girl, coupled with the fact that I fell hopelessly in love with her. Great April Fools joke. Now if you only had the Tiger's headgear, oh that is for birthday boys only!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.