Together4ever

Ponderisms...

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ponderisms

·I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

·Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

·The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

·Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

·There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

·Life is sexually transmitted.

·Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

·The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

·Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

·Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

·Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

·Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

·All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

·In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

·Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

·How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

·Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

·Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it."

·Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

·If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

·Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

·Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

·If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme #######, why didn't he just buy dinner?

·If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

·If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

·If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

·Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

·Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

·Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

·Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

·Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

:goofy:

Filed: Timeline

I had seen those before, but they never stop making me laugh. In fact I think they just get funnier every time you read them. Either that or I'm just hysterical tonight.

I'm glad I wasn't here all day or I'd have probably gotten myself banned responding to the village idiot. It's good to see somebody enforced the rules. I also agree that there is no way that is her wedding photo. Too bad we can't find out whose it is and tell them so they can sue her.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

These things definitley make you go "huh", never really thought about this stuff before :lol::lol::lol:

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My personal favorite:

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

:D

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

These things definitley make you go "huh", never really thought about this stuff before :lol::lol::lol:

I love em, keep reading em over and over again :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.