kishmar

DS-230 Generated

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning to all you lovely Jamaican peeps,

Hope you are doing just fine on this beautiful Saturday morning...

I have a few questions i would like you all to shed some light on for me.

The auto-system at NVC said that my DS-230 was generated on March 19th.....do you have any ideas why it is taking so long to reach me agent of choice (my hubby)??

Secondly i have in my possession the documents that i will be submitting with the DS-230 forms

namely my marriage certificate + photo copy, birth certificate+photo copy, police record, 2 passport size photos, photo of the biometric pages of my passport.

Is there anything that i am missing?? Im planning to send this package to my hubby on Monday via Fedex or Dhl not even so sure which is better :innocent:

Also my hubby sent in the Affidavit of Support to the NVC March 17th I called and they confirmed that they received it on the 19th of March. My question is this since the message on the auto-system has changed from awaiting Affidavit of Support to now awaiting biometric data from beneficiary, am i to presume that all is ok with the Affidavit of Support cause to tell you the truth ive been a bit worried about getting a RFE ( i hope i dont get one). Any response will be greatly appreciated.

This whole process has been so taxing on my body both physically, mentally and emotionally :(

Thank you all for your responses in advance,

God bless & one love,

Kishmar

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The auto-system at NVC said that my DS-230 was generated on March 19th.....do you have any ideas why it is taking so long to reach me agent of choice (my hubby)??

Secondly i have in my possession the documents that i will be submitting with the DS-230 forms

namely my marriage certificate + photo copy, birth certificate+photo copy, police record, 2 passport size photos, photo of the biometric pages of my passport.

Is there anything that i am missing?? Im planning to send this package to my hubby on Monday via Fedex or Dhl not even so sure which is better :innocent:

Also my hubby sent in the Affidavit of Support to the NVC March 17th I called and they confirmed that they received it on the 19th of March. My question is this since the message on the auto-system has changed from awaiting Affidavit of Support to now awaiting biometric data from beneficiary, am i to presume that all is ok with the Affidavit of Support cause to tell you the truth ive been a bit worried about getting a RFE ( i hope i dont get one). Any response will be greatly appreciated.

This whole process has been so taxing on my body both physically, mentally and emotionally :(

God bless & one love,

Kishmar

For CR1/IR1 - Packet 3 is issued by the NVC

Submit: Barcoded letter w/ case number, DS-230 part 1 & 2, Original birth and marriage certificates, original police certificate (beneficiary); and two passport pictures (name of petitoner and case # on back of pics)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Timeline

After the NVC receives the forms listed below and supporting documents, an interview date will be scheduled for the intending immigrant at a consulate abroad. The NVC or the consulate abroad will send your relative a letter indicating at what time and day the interview is scheduled for, and of required forms that must be brought to the interview. Make two copies of each original document or piece of evidence below and bring them with you. Documents needed are:

Interview Forms / Items: 1. Valid Passport.

2. Original or certified "long" birth certificate. *

3. Original adoption decree. (if applicable)

4. Original or certified copy of the marriage certificate. (if applicable)

5. Original death certificate. (if applicable)

6. Original divorce decree. (if applicable)

7. Police certificate. **

8. Court record(s) (if applicable).

9. I-864 Affidavit of Support Form along with past 3 year U.S tax returns (or transcripts) and any other financial documents required. (see poverty limits here)

10. Court and prison records.(if applicable)

11. Medical examination information

12. Two passport-type photos (see specification) of the spouse or benefitiary

Edited by clairern

Timeline

Timeline

God bless & one love,

Kishmar

Keisha;

My Instruction package was generated on 12/11/07 and I did not get it until 12/22/07. Tha was approximately 11 day. You are a little over that, so hopefully it will come sometime this coming week.

Take care sis.

Love

Claire :luv::luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.