Beauty for Ashes

Double Standards

190 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
American woman made American men into submissives so they can do the same with men from other countries.

If I were an american woman I would be more careful with your foreign husbands around american women. American women are much more likely to try to get your husbands to sleep with them than woman from their native country. American woman want to do everything men do and that includes sleeping around.

Our hookers charge a hell of alot more than Tijiuana hookers with a go costing one hit of tequila and a 5 dollar bill so get over yourself #######

American woman made American men into submissives so they can do the same with men from other countries.

If I were an american woman I would be more careful with your foreign husbands around american women. American women are much more likely to try to get your husbands to sleep with them than woman from their native country. American woman want to do everything men do and that includes sleeping around.

Our hookers charge a hell of alot more than Tijiuana hookers with a go costing one hit of tequila and a 5 dollar bill so get over yourself #######

I am sorry MENA forum. I had a flipped out pregnancy moment

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks for opening up my eyes. I truly had no idea that I wanted to sleep around until you pointed this out.

Whew, I feel better now, don't you? :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

So how do you make sure your man does not sleep around?

:wacko:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Jenn,

Always happy too, you know ladies we have good men right here at home, ready and willing to make that commitment. Why let a little past behavior interfere with love, death row husbands :devil:

Just take a look at todays man special :wacko:

Radavis2.jpg

This handsome devil is RICHARD ALLEN DAVIS, remember the little girl Polly Klaas, yea he is the monster that killed that girl. But today, he is out on the pen pals death row site looking for that special connection. Here is something he wrote himself:

Greetings with a smile. I was just wondering that after going through my trial and all the media statements about myself, could there be someone out in the world who would be with an open mind to not take everything that has been said about myself. Could there be anyone who could take the time to see for themselves, just who I really am. I don't have no complaints about my due, as you can see by my photo, I have lived a life inside the walls, it is almost as though this is "home sweet home", sad but true. The most often thought that I do have, is wondering if for someone such as myself, can one ever fall back in love with life again, for myself, I feel that I do not have that right, or even the time spent considering such a thought. "

No fear, for the men, we have women also, so come all and come now for your special connection.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
Jenn,

Always happy too, you know ladies we have good men right here at home, ready and willing to make that commitment. Why let a little past behavior interfere with love, death row husbands :devil:

Just take a look at todays man special :wacko:

Radavis2.jpg

This handsome devil is RICHARD ALLEN DAVIS, remember the little girl Polly Klaas, yea he is the monster that killed that girl. But today, he is out on the pen pals death row site looking for that special connection. Here is something he wrote himself:

Greetings with a smile. I was just wondering that after going through my trial and all the media statements about myself, could there be someone out in the world who would be with an open mind to not take everything that has been said about myself. Could there be anyone who could take the time to see for themselves, just who I really am. I don't have no complaints about my due, as you can see by my photo, I have lived a life inside the walls, it is almost as though this is "home sweet home", sad but true. The most often thought that I do have, is wondering if for someone such as myself, can one ever fall back in love with life again, for myself, I feel that I do not have that right, or even the time spent considering such a thought. "

No fear, for the men, we have women also, so come all and come now for your special connection.

Well since most of us here are american women I am sure we will all be lined up at the door to sleep with him.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I am thinking of how I can match up the American women lover to??????? I have a few ladies in mind, that he would love to hang around with. Good gals!!!!!!!!!!!

usted es un hombre mexicano

Well since most of us here are american women I am sure we will all be lined up at the door to sleep with him.

Please, we do have some standards, us American gals, some prefer killers that just prey on grown women or really old women. Can't just put us all in one bag here. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What's a "go"? :unsure: I thought I knew everything about sex and now there's something called a go that costs one hit of tequila and a 5 dollar bill??? I never got that email. :angry:

I have a sister who is manic depressive and not only rarely takes her meds but often indulges in illegal substances. She used to write to Ted Bundy EVERY DAY. I have hope for the man you posted about ganga girl.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
I am thinking of how I can match up the American women lover to??????? I have a few ladies in mind, that he would love to hang around with. Good gals!!!!!!!!!!!

usted es un hombre mexicano

Please, we do have some standards, us American gals, some prefer killers that just prey on grown women or really old women. Can't just put us all in one bag here. :devil:

I stand corrected. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tarek and I have talked about issues such as this topic at length...of course he is not here...so I am sure others things will come up as he adjusts to culture here...He knows how independent I am and respects me and loves me for it...he does not impose any restrictions or try to as far as me talking to men or looking at men when speaking, etc....and I was clear w/him from the beginning that I am accustomed to making my own decisions in dress etc...and while I want to have open discussions w/him about his beliefs I have to do what is right for me as an independent woman....so far we agree on all of these aspects....the best things about our relationship is it is honest and open and we can accept feedback from each other and are willing to listen and understand....sure feels good:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Teddy, he was a true devil now. Yes Richard Davis, pile of scum, now has a web site and is looking for love. Maybe they should show the a clip of him flipping off the court room and the nasty things he said to Polly Kuaas father as they took him to death row. I am sure that would spark some real love. Most of the men on death row marry, of course just by paper and their wifes usually attend the execution. I have always had a partial love for Charles Ng and Leonard Lake:

Cruel, psychopathic son of wealthy Hong Kong businessman, discharged from the Marines for stealing, and his accomplice kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered an estimated 25 captives in a fortified bunker in California -- all caught on video. When Lake killed himself with hidden cyanide tablets, Ng fled to Canada, setting the stage for one of the most expensive legal battles in U.S. history, dwarfing the O.J. Simpson trial.

We lost Leonard, but we got cuttie Charles, who does horrific art work in his cell on death row. He too is looking for love.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm quick to point out double standards if they ever come up, and I will not abide by them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. That said, it doesn't really come up that often.

I don't believe I would have continued a relationship in the first place with Wadi if he weren't comfortable with me and the way I do things (of course, likewise vice versa). I had male friends when we met...they became his friends too.

My best friend (male) from college came to visit the other weekend and stayed over and there were no problems - we all had a great time together. I wouldn't have it any other way. I suppose it's a little different because he's gay (and that's a whole different thread, lol).

This is EXACTLY how I feel. I have close friends I've had long before I met my husband and I simply am not willing to give them up. I'm friends with some men 15 years now (who I've never been intimate with, or he's gay) and I'm supposed to say, "oh sorry joe I can't be your friend anymore because my insecure husband doesn't like it?" sorry. NOT going to happen. :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The homosexual issue is a big issue with him as well.

As far as dress, I try to be modest.....short sleeves but not tank tops....no shorts.....and no low cut shirts/blouses. When I was in Egypt the first time, I had a blouse on that was cut a little low but I wore a cami on under but still when we were in the cafe some man came by and took a peek at my girls. My honey was like, "See, do you like that man looking at you?"......So I try to be a concious to the modesty thing.

The homosexual issue is a big issue with him as well.

As far as dress, I try to be modest.....short sleeves but not tank tops....no shorts.....and no low cut shirts/blouses. When I was in Egypt the first time, I had a blouse on that was cut a little low but I wore a cami on under but still when we were in the cafe some man came by and took a peek at my girls. My honey was like, "See, do you like that man looking at you?"......So I try to be a concious to the modesty thing.

I wore a jelaba and a jacket over the jelaba so no one was peeking at anything including my feet. My hair didnt see the air for weeks and people started asking me ENTA SAUDIA? No way in hell would my husband been cool with me wearing a cami in Algeria.. Thats a big LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I couldnt even talk to the reception desk ( male working there)

I sure hope he chills out over here

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Teddy, he was a true devil now. Yes Richard Davis, pile of scum, now has a web site and is looking for love. Maybe they should show the a clip of him flipping off the court room and the nasty things he said to Polly Kuaas father as they took him to death row. I am sure that would spark some real love. Most of the men on death row marry, of course just by paper and their wifes usually attend the execution. I have always had a partial love for Charles Ng and Leonard Lake:

Cruel, psychopathic son of wealthy Hong Kong businessman, discharged from the Marines for stealing, and his accomplice kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered an estimated 25 captives in a fortified bunker in California -- all caught on video. When Lake killed himself with hidden cyanide tablets, Ng fled to Canada, setting the stage for one of the most expensive legal battles in U.S. history, dwarfing the O.J. Simpson trial.

We lost Leonard, but we got cuttie Charles, who does horrific art work in his cell on death row. He too is looking for love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.