LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

after NVC case complete

9 posts in this topic

whats the best time to call DOS or US (Manila) embassy to know your appointment date?

im a little bit. whoozywhazzy over here and im quite confused on the appointment scheduling.

we are on a cr1 route, and according to NVC hotline, case is complete. I wanna ask how did you know about the appointment ( medical and interview ) did you received the papers first of notice or you have to call the emabassy no. to sched an appointment?thanks

Filed: Timeline
whats the best time to call DOS or US (Manila) embassy to know your appointment date?

im a little bit. whoozywhazzy over here and im quite confused on the appointment scheduling.

we are on a cr1 route, and according to NVC hotline, case is complete. I wanna ask how did you know about the appointment ( medical and interview ) did you received the papers first of notice or you have to call the emabassy no. to sched an appointment?thanks

SNAP SHOT!

21nqesm.jpg

Go here --> http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html

post-46207-1206068716_thumb.jpg

Edited by xps

IN USA

You are a CR1 visa applicant, so NVC will probably schedule your interview. I would call to make sure though. The best time to call is right as they open on the morning.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

You are a CR1 visa applicant, so NVC will probably schedule your interview. I would call to make sure though. The best time to call is right as they open on the morning.

thanks for that information. With all your due respect , 1.) I tried to check the US embassy appointment online but seem doesn't work. I tried acessing it with the use of my mother's friend who also finished the case 2 months ago, and they received the letter already and the link doesn't work, do you think its possible that the link is no longer working anymore thanks. any other suggestions aside from the US emb. link thanks ;) 2.) i also remembered here at visajourney that there is a way to find the NVC mail sending to a particular embassy, its like tracking the packets, can somebody walk me through please. 3.) since all the i864 sponsor and cosponsor forms, ds230, nso birth and medical certificate is with NVC, do you think i have to present another copy to consulate? any guides what to bring during the BIG DAY? any help would be highly appreciated. THANKS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well when you type you case number you need to type just like this mnl20078xxxxx my number works

i have tried captial letter and tried a space in between but it dont work. it also takes a week or 2 show up there

you are cr-1 visa so nvc will schedule your interview the schedule 2 and 3 week of the month so this week would be the week to call but dont know if there open today because of the holiday

any way congratulations on case complete

well when you type you case number you need to type just like this mnl20078xxxxx my number works

i have tried captial letter and tried a space in between but it dont work. it also takes a week or 2 show up there

you are cr-1 visa so nvc will schedule your interview the schedule 2 and 3 week of the month so this week would be the week to call but dont know if there open today because of the holiday

any way congratulations on case complete

yipee thanks :dance: last request, do u happen to remember the link where we can track the packets from NVC to manila? thanks.

Congratulations!

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

here is link for tracking packets from nvc to embassy http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackRef

by the way did you get to check iv appointment page did anything come up or did it come up case not found ??

just keep checking it you can print that page when it does come up and use that for medical because it will show your medical and interview on same day so it is up to you to go had have medical early. need any more help let me know

good luck

Edited by vbtbmrt

here is link for tracking packets from nvc to embassy http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackRef

by the way did you get to check iv appointment page did anything come up or did it come up case not found ??

just keep checking it you can print that page when it does come up and use that for medical because it will show your medical and interview on same day so it is up to you to go had have medical early. need any more help let me know

good luck

thanks ;) thats very nice of you. we tried the visa link still not working. how does the dhl tracking worked? but ill keep trying.. ;) and for example just lucky to pass interview, do i have to go alstraight to my US citizen husbands location or can i visit my fathers place first? whats the consequence.godbless..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.