January 11--------Packet 3

February 7 -------Interview

February 7 -------Passed interview

February 12------VISA in hand

February 22------IN the USA

March 1-----------Wedding

March 15----------Sent AOS

July 7 -------------Finger Print

January 27, 2009--Green card approved without interview. It took almost one year though.

Feb 2 -------------Got the green card in the mail

Next: playing the waiting game for the 2 years holding removal

omg_wtf.jpg

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline
Hi, I got a problem with adobe reader..it's driving me crazy!!

On the YEAR column i put a year and then erased it, but instead of appearing white it gives me 0000 and it wont go away! how do i erase it? Is it aproblem anyway?

THANKS

that's what i've been doing but as soon as i go to the other column to delete the second 0000 the first one reappears...i guess ill have to print it, delete it manually and then make copies of it

Hi, I got a problem with adobe reader..it's driving me crazy!!

On the YEAR column i put a year and then erased it, but instead of appearing white it gives me 0000 and it wont go away! how do i erase it? Is it aproblem anyway?

THANKS

that's what i've been doing but as soon as i go to the other column to delete the second 0000 the first one reappears...i guess ill have to print it, delete it manually and then make copies of it

You can clear the Auto-Complete but sometimes you just have to type what you can, then print out the form and hand-write the rest. :thumbs:

(Auto Complete - EDIT, PREFERENCES, FORMS - when opened in Acrobat Reader)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I also chose to handwrite the years- although if you can find a higher version of Adobe, the years might fit in. I had to write the years in on my fiance's G-325A form, but I was able to type the years on mine. As far as deleting the zeros, I couldn't figure out how to make them go away, so I simply started filling out a brand new form and MADE SURE I didn't fill in the years to begin with. Good luck!

"There was a boy with skin as dark as the earth & a girl with eyes as blue as the deep & they loved each other so well that people could not tell them apart, for in their hearts, there was no difference between them." -Brian Andreas

3-20-08: I-129F Petition Sent

3-24-08: NOA1

7-25-08: NOA2

10-27-08: Medical Exam

10-28-08: Interview! Approved!

12-20-08: U.S. Entry (POE Chicago)

1-2-09: Marriage

1-27-09: AOS package sent

2-3-09: NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-131

2-9-09: RFE received (need more income info. for household member)

2-24-09: Biometrics appoinment

2-25-09: RFE information sent back

Timeline
I also chose to handwrite the years- although if you can find a higher version of Adobe, the years might fit in. I had to write the years in on my fiance's G-325A form, but I was able to type the years on mine. As far as deleting the zeros, I couldn't figure out how to make them go away, so I simply started filling out a brand new form and MADE SURE I didn't fill in the years to begin with. Good luck!

It's exactly what i did after trying for like one our to make that freakin 0000 go away! It took me longer to figure it was the wisest thing to do than just do it!

Thanks for the help!

i guess ill have to print it, delete it manually and then make copies of it

I dont know if you realize the form is 4 pages long, I believe it says page 1, 2, 3, and 4 at the bottom of each page. It sounds like you want to make 4 copies of the first page.

I don't know if it would matter if you sent 4 page 1's since they are all the same, but thought that I'd give you a heads up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I dont know if you realize the form is 4 pages long, I believe it says page 1, 2, 3, and 4 at the bottom of each page. It sounds like you want to make 4 copies of the first page.

I don't know if it would matter if you sent 4 page 1's since they are all the same, but thought that I'd give you a heads up.

Also please note that they want original form with signatures - so make sure and sign each page (or each copy if you choose to copy it) and send the original signed pages - both sets - keep the copies for your own records. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Timeline

Also please note that they want original form with signatures - so make sure and sign each page (or each copy if you choose to copy it) and send the original signed pages - both sets - keep the copies for your own records. Good Luck

oh yeah i know that! i didnt make myself clear..what i meant to say was to delete the 0000 from every single page, fotocopy them so that you couldnt see the zeros anymore and then sign them..quite complicated..i ended up doing a brand new form.

thanks though!!

All the time you spent trying to get rid of the 0000, you could have just started all over and it would be gone.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

There are not the same eventhough they appeared to be the same. If you look at the bottom left, information there differs each page. So you might want your SO to sign each page and then either mail it to you or scan over to you to print and send it out. Use black ink instead of blue so that it won't be so obvious that it is a scanned copie.

My husband and I made the mistake of just making 4 copies of page 1 and sent it away. Realised the mistake after few days and we are waiting RFE for that. I had since printed all 4 pages, signed and posted it to him.

But so far we have yet to receive any RFE for that (Thank God), perhaps it make no difference. We don't know.

Don't take any chances as RFE will slow down your process for couple of weeks.

Good luck.

ps: Btw, you can always fill up your forms manually

03/21/06- Met online

10/13/06- Met in person (Los Angeles USA) (three weeks)

12/20/06- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur Malaysia) (three weeks)

02/13/07- Met in person (Nagoya Japan) (two days)

06/21/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via PDX), USA) (three weeks)

11/30/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via LAX), USA) (six weeks)

12/12/07- Got married (In a Light House!!!)

01/18/08- I-130 sent

01/21/08- I-130 received at Chicago Lock Box

02/15/08- Check cashed

02/26/08- NOA1 received (Notice date: 2/12/2008)

02/19/08- Touched

04/23/08- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) (one week)

04/30/08- Here I am in USA!!!!

05/19/08- I-130 approved!

05/27/08- NVC received our application and case number assigned

06/02/08- DS-3032 sent & AOS Bill Generated

06/05/08- Paid AOS Bill online

06/16/08- DS-3032 email accepted by NVC

08/28/08- Case completed!

10/21/08- Interview date (Rescheduled by US Embassy- Original date 10/28)-PASSED!!!

10/22/08- Visa in hand!

10/31/08- POE- Seattle, WA

11/12/08- Received SSN in mail!

11/20/08- Got my WA driving license!

I-751

08/03/10- I-751 sent

08/09/10- NOA

08/24/10- Biometrics

10/28/10- Case approved

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.