chuck_n_rose

NSO document verification

23 posts in this topic

I am still having a major problem with the NSO document verification and the ability NOT to be able to get any info about it.

From what I'm understanding or information I'm receiving. The USEM sends some documents (unknown which they are exactly) for Delbros to pick up and deliver to NSO. This is the part that kills me. The USEM send the docs to Delbros on a Monday and Delbros will send the doc to NSO the following Monday, so there is up to 2 weeks lost for waiting. After NSO completes what ever they do, they send it back to USEM. In our case, Delbros sent our stuff to NSO last Monday, the 17th and our interview is next week on the 28th. And if NSO does not complete by the 28th, we will be on AR, thus taking longer to wait. This is the problem other people are having with this document verification thing and holding people up. I spent last night calling many different numbers at NSO to ensure that our paperwork is complete prior to interview so we do not have the same problems other people did. After them giving me atleast 4 different phone number to call. Every person I talked didn't know anything or who is exactly in charge of the department. I don't understand what the big secret is. All they kept saying is "kindly call this number sir and they can assist you." Each different phone number I was given, led to a dead end. I was really trying to get info out of anybody because I know this Thursday and Friday the offices are closed. Delbros says it takes 1 to 3 weeks for NSO to complete doc verification. Now, if it's 1 week, cool. Longer, we got problems. I/ we have complete every part of the process to the "T" and it is just frustrating that no One knows about this part, even the NSO office.

Does anyone know different information about the process. Please post for everyone to read. Thanks in advance.

I really hope my aggravation is all for nothing, but I just have a hard time understanding why the NSO will not provide information about this process or why they cannot be contacted. Maybe they should have a call center to get revenue for information. They would have got a few bucks out of me last night instead of the phone company.

So, has anyone tried to contact the NSO? If so what number did you call, and what information did they provide you?

Well, you see, experienced, or will soon encounter the problems in this part of the system. I really hope this portion of the process is soon fixed.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well my wife didnt call nso but the info she got from delbros it takes a week after it goes to nso and then goes back to embassy well i am hoping the same as you iterview is april 8 and there sending papers monday 24 to nso and the fee was paid march 5 th over a month ahead of time grrrrrrrrr i know your feeling keep us posted thank you and good luck

I have contacted the DOS, the Embassy, DELBROS, two Senators, and the NSO. Nobody cares that the process is srewed up. Welcome to the doc verification AR club.

I sent you a PM on the NSO.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Do we have to sumbit NSO documents like birth cert., cenomar or marriage cert. before the interview date at the embassy?I believe what they verify is the filipino fiance'/ fiancee' documents but how can they verify such documents when we dont sumbit any yet. Or is this just an advance payment?

Timeline
Do we have to sumbit NSO documents like birth cert., cenomar or marriage cert. before the interview date at the embassy?I believe what they verify is the filipino fiance'/ fiancee' documents but how can they verify such documents when we dont sumbit any yet. Or is this just an advance payment?

hmmmmm :huh:

how can they verify such documents when we dont sumbit any yet
you are right, how???

The filipino beneficiary will be the only one to submit the NSO certified BC and Cenomar, and this is during the interview.. So they ask us for verification fee, we must pay it before the scheduled interview. So, yes its an advance payment.. does this mean that the actual document verification will start on the day the consul received the actual BC and Cenomar? but many here in VJ suggest to pay a month before the interview to avoid delays. what will NSO check if the actual hard copies are not there yet? this is confusing me more :wacko:

04/25/08 - Arrived in Seattle!

05/18/08 - Wedding day

05/21/08 - Registered our marriage license

05/29/08 - Applied for SSN

06/06/08 - SS card received by mail

06/23/08 - AOS + EAD + TD sent via FedEx

06/26/08 - Package received at Chicago

06/30/08 - NOA 1

07/03/08 - Biometrics Appointment Notice for AOS + EAD received by mail

07/22/08 - 8:00AM, Biometrics taken at USCIS Seattle

09/04/08 - EAD approval notice received through email, card production in process

09/04/08 - touch

09/05/08 - I-512L, Authorization for Parole of an Alien Into the United States received in MAIL

09/09/08 - touch

Visit Our Wedding Website

you are right, how???

The filipino beneficiary will be the only one to submit the NSO certified BC and Cenomar, and this is during the interview.. So they ask us for verification fee, we must pay it before the scheduled interview. So, yes its an advance payment.. does this mean that the actual document verification will start on the day the consul received the actual BC and Cenomar? but many here in VJ suggest to pay a month before the interview to avoid delays. what will NSO check if the actual hard copies are not there yet? this is confusing me more :wacko:

I hope someone can answer these questions you have. I will be calling up on Sunday night in hopes I can get some info on my case. I still don't understand how this portion of the process has suddenly become an unsoloved mystery or 9th wonder of the world.

Hopefully I worry for nothing and everything will be there on Friday.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Timeline

Thanks and keep us posted Chuck!

Anybody out there can answer or help me plz

Is it ok to pay for doc. verification even if I dont pay visa processing or I dont have my BC or CENOMAR yet? Im planning to do this first thi

you are right, how???

The Phil birth certificate and Marriage Certificate (when applicable) are submited when you start the petition. The USEM has not told anybody which documents they are verifying yet, but the USEM website states,"Those with a delayed birth or death certificate or only local civil registrar copies of such documents may need to have their documents verified. "

The USEM does not seem to go by this statement as none of it applies to us or other VJers I know of. My hypothesis is that they randomly pick petitioners.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i paid march 5 and my interview will be on april 4, so i guess its 1 month early as advised right. then i sent them a text msg then sent them a fax with the following infos, petitioner's name, beneficiary's name, mailing address, case category, case number, interview date, my contact numbers (by the way i also sent the same to US embassy)

then i got the confirmation text msg from them that they got my payment already dated march 6.

but this is what pissed me off, i got a call from a certain Robbie (from delbros) last march 14 friday(almost 5pm) telling me to fax the infos again becoz the payment slip is blurred, so i said, u only need the date and the bank location to when and where i paid, and those infos are clear when i sent them the fax. then this robbie said u have not texted us yet when u made the payment, so i got pissed and told him, that is not true coz i still have the confirmation text msg from delbros saved on my celfon. he was kinda surprised so i said can u give me your persoanl celfon so i can forward to u the msg from your company? he said "no he cant". then he said to call him up by monday(march 17) becoz he is leaving the office coz its 5pm already and gave me the local 104 then just read to him the msg and refax the infos and this time i used sign pen to write over the infos on the payment slip and he said ok theyre clear now. so i said, Robbie does this mean i just made my payment today which is march 17 instead of march 6, he said anyway those who paid before monday will be verified today just the same (they do verification every monday he said). im just hoping i wont be put on AR becoz of this coz i actually paid exactly 1 month before my interview. so i guess whether we pay one year or one day early doesnt make sense anymore. grrrrrrrr

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

and also, i didnt know that we need to fax them aswell after texting them that i made my payment already for NSO document verification.(i just saw the fax number on their website which is delbros.com) i thought that we will only fax them with regards to visa delivery. so i guess, anyone here who made the NSO document verification payment already MUST send them a fax aswell to be sure even if we got the confirmation text msg from them. by the way i also sent them an email. i did everything to make sure that they got the money. well we will have to wait and see if everything i did works or not. i will keep u all posted.

goodluck to all of us.

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline

you are right, how???

I hope someone can answer these questions you have. I will be calling up on Sunday night in hopes I can get some info on my case. I still don't understand how this portion of the process has suddenly become an unsoloved mystery or 9th wonder of the world.

Hopefully I worry for nothing and everything will be there on Friday.

from what i read about this document verification, the NSO will just confirm the delbros that whatever the beneficiary will submit to the embassy is authenticated/verified by them or not. so even before we submit the hard copies of the cenomar and the bc on the day of our interview, the embassy is already informed that theyre not fake. so i guess the best move is we have to get our cenomar and BC at the NSO first before we pay delbros so when delbros verifies our documents, we already have the documents released by the NSO. i hope i am right about this info.

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Timeline

from what i read about this document verification, the NSO will just confirm the delbros that whatever the beneficiary will submit to the embassy is authenticated/verified by them or not. so even before we submit the hard copies of the cenomar and the bc on the day of our interview, the embassy is already informed that theyre not fake. so i guess the best move is we have to get our cenomar and BC at the NSO first before we pay delbros so when delbros verifies our documents, we already have the documents released by the NSO. i hope i am right about this info.

Not sure but I think it is NSO that verifies the documents and not Delbros.....they just collect payments.

Timeline
Everybody need to pay this? or only applicants who has issues with their BC, CENOMAR or Cert. of Marriage that needs to be verified by the NSO?

Just making sure before paying Php650 ;)

yes it's one of the requirements for visa application

1_280971304l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-21-08 - wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.