• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If I found out he was cheating, I'd be gone in an instant. That happened to me with second husband he had a fling with a prostitute on the road, and i couldn't forget about it, even tho i tried forgiving him. Its not an easy thing to live with. It ate me alive.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Aymerlu,

That last picture was priceless, I laughed and spit out my diet coke when I saw it. That has to be a great revenge

Don't get mad get even.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Aymerlu,

That last picture was priceless, I laughed and spit out my diet coke when I saw it. That has to be a great revenge

Don't get mad get even.

Getting even is fun sometimes :innocent:

Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

I could tell ya'll a funny.....maybe it was mean that I did to me ex.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

details pwease!!! :whistle::lol:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

My ex and his buddies and whores (oops.... :whistle:) loved to go to a place called the Blue Note here in town. Now the Blue Note is a cool place to go....they have cool performers here all the time.....that was his hang out almost every night of the week. The Blue Note is downtown where there's a lot of traffic and there are a lot of posts people will post things...upcoming events and such. Well, my ex had this sock puppet that he'd like to put 'someplace' on him and act a fool. One night one of my friends was hanging out with me at the house while he was out man whoring around and when he walked in the door he was flat a$$ drunk. We'd been plotting what we could do to him the whole evening. He passed out on the couch so I felt it necessary to "disrobe him and dress him with his sock." :blush: Then I 'accidently' got my camera and took pictures of him and his sock friend. My friend had changed the date on the camera to a date when I was out of town on business so if he asked me about it I would play stupied. I knew he had his ho's at the house when I had to go out of town. I had cool neighbors! Anyhow omehow some of those photos got placed downtown on every post we could find. Funny thing was he NEVER said a word to me about it. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My ex and his buddies and whores (oops.... :whistle:) loved to go to a place called the Blue Note here in town. Now the Blue Note is a cool place to go....they have cool performers here all the time.....that was his hang out almost every night of the week. The Blue Note is downtown where there's a lot of traffic and there are a lot of posts people will post things...upcoming events and such. Well, my ex had this sock puppet that he'd like to put 'someplace' on him and act a fool. One night one of my friends was hanging out with me at the house while he was out man whoring around and when he walked in the door he was flat a$$ drunk. We'd been plotting what we could do to him the whole evening. He passed out on the couch so I felt it necessary to "disrobe him and dress him with his sock." :blush: Then I 'accidently' got my camera and took pictures of him and his sock friend. My friend had changed the date on the camera to a date when I was out of town on business so if he asked me about it I would play stupied. I knew he had his ho's at the house when I had to go out of town. I had cool neighbors! Anyhow omehow some of those photos got placed downtown on every post we could find. Funny thing was he NEVER said a word to me about it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol::o:lol: :lol: :lol:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

Aymerlu,

Don't get mad get even.

OMG........ :lol::lol::lol: That is so funny!!!!

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

You go girl :thumbs: I love it when people that do horrible things, get caught with their pants down. Mostly our Politicians now that is some good stuff. I wonder what will happen next. :blink:

cheatinghusband.jpg

CheatingTVshow-1.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip, I just want to let you

know about the small accident I had with the pick-up truck when I

turned into the driveway. Fortunately, not too bad and I really

didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the

driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of

the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up

fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car .

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality,

you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you

my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.?

Your loving wife.

XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

garage(1).jpg

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

well my spouse doesnt use the net (im happy about it now since reading this topic) but if it happened i'd talk to him about it and ask what I lacked in as being a wife what he needed that i didnt give and he was finding wherever he was getting that happiness from. I told my spouse before marriage that it's a short life and if he's not happy with me I'd want him to be happy with whoever else could make him want to live. Why would you wanna force someone to be with you you knw? We don't believe in infidelity he agrees that if i need another man just leave him completely and go to the man who makes me happy. Why get married if you can't control yourself for the rest of your life? Arab men appreciate their wives that's what I respect from the *GOOD*CLEAN* ones for. I don't know God bless the other women everywhere who have had infidelity it's so painful I had an aunt go thru that it's just horrible.

I really don't like divorce or separation but if there was sexual infidelity and emotional I'd definitely leave no matter how much it hurt. Couldn't take that life.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Timeline
well my spouse doesnt use the net (im happy about it now since reading this topic) but if it happened i'd talk to him about it and ask what I lacked in as being a wife what he needed that i didnt give and he was finding wherever he was getting that happiness from. I told my spouse before marriage that it's a short life and if he's not happy with me I'd want him to be happy with whoever else could make him want to live. Why would you wanna force someone to be with you you knw? We don't believe in infidelity he agrees that if i need another man just leave him completely and go to the man who makes me happy. Why get married if you can't control yourself for the rest of your life? Arab men appreciate their wives that's what I respect from the *GOOD*CLEAN* ones for. I don't know God bless the other women everywhere who have had infidelity it's so painful I had an aunt go thru that it's just horrible.

I really don't like divorce or separation but if there was sexual infidelity and emotional I'd definitely leave no matter how much it hurt. Couldn't take that life.

Sarah come on with the arab men comment...

I will give you a very painful example.

I stayed at a hotel called the hadef. Its next to the port. Everynight downstairs they have a disco where they play a music called RAI.. All these so called HUSBANDS go there and there are women who wear more make up and sluttier clothes than I have ever seen in my life hanging out in the coffee shop next to it. I would ride the escalator next to hookers to my room at night and in the morning all the working girls would be leaving with their outfits in bags and their husbands would stumble home from their " out of town business trips"

Wallahi, I saw more prostititution and unfaithful husbands in Oran than I have EVER seen in an American hotel here in Orlando . I stayed in the SHERATON and it was the same thing. So for you to act like all arab men are saintly is a big pile of ####### as far as I am concerned. I think infidelity is alot less tolerated here than there and these poor women can do nothing more than sit and wait for the guy to come back.

I was so pissed off by the time I checked out of the 3rd hotel ( hookers sleeping in the room next to me working the new years crowd.. all married men working in the oil fields.. I grew really sick and tired of even being there. Needless to say, I will tell anyone that meets me that Americans in my opinion take cheating ALOT MORE SERIOUSLY than they seem to do over there.

As far as this husband,

I would burn all his clothes in a pile and run away to my mothers. I am not nice or tolerant. ( and I am pregnant so throwing large quantities of pots and pans might be involved as well as hairpulling of any woman I caught him with) LOL-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.