~Jackie~

Finally Friday !!!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Soooo what am I doing up at 3am? :blink: I can't sleep......I'm too excited.... I feel like a kid going to Disneyworld tonight. :dance:

I hope you all have a great Friday! I know sweet peach is ready. Let's hope for more good news to come today for those waiting.

DSCI2649.jpg

La Princessa

jJ :dance:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

good morning jackie and the rest of vj. if i would have known u were up i would have come to chat.

finally friday. what will i do today? looks like the snow is finally melted enough for me to be able to get out of the garage and go pay bills or get groceries. yes ive been in the house since last week at this time except one time to check out the new super walmart. im overdue for an outing.

so thats the plan...whats up with everyone else.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

carebears_friday.gif

Happy Friday everyone..jackie your cat looks so comfy!!! I couldnt sleep either last night?! Busy day today...and am going out w/friends after work...snow is melting here too...supposed to be in the 50s today...woohoo..however we are getting snow tomm....

I hope to hear more good news here for all of all those still waiting:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The snow is indeed melting, my car needs washing, too. Im alive, the pets are all breathing and God is in control. So ok, I guess it is a good day........so far.

Blessings to all!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Im up with the puppy. hes becoming quite the good boy, with potty training and all....today my uncle is going to buy the brother of my dog for my cousin....shes only 8 and wants a dog real bad, Kobe impressed them all, so hopefully Kobes brother does the same...

My doc appt went great....BP was down, well my diastolic was down, which is what matters (i guess) so i dont have to go back for like 10 days!!! by that time ill be 36 weeks...I really hope I dont carry to 40 weeks....38 would be great...i dont know how much more my feet can take...i start out so good in the mornin then by 8pm, i cant even stretch or move them cuz their soo swollen...the perks of being preggo...my sis in law and brother will welcome their baby into this world next thursday march 20th...her little one is breech so a c-section has been scheduled....First baby for them, and they never found out the sex, so the whole day will be filled with excitement.I can hardly wait!

Today is payday! I just checked my online balance and there was a hefty bonus added onto my check...(i think it was for getting someone hired at the bank) so Im SUPER excited...maybe ill go back to baby depot and find more random things to buy for mr Zane....i gotta work til 8pm, then tomorrow im off...with plans to go to my cousins wedding shower...its been busy busy...

well i hope everyone has a great weekend ahead of them (we all know Jac will!!! lol)

kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
OMG! 8am.......have to leave for the airport at .......10:45am........still left to do...shower, paint toes, vacuum, make bed, scoop litter box......

:dance:

jJ (L)

oh see if i didn't paint my toes last night (i don't paint my toes but i'm just sayin') they'd smudge bigtime while vacuuming. murphy's law.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning mena. last workday for me here :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ok, time to step away from the computer. Don't know when I'll be back. Miss me lots and behave.

(L) Jackie (L)

doods------- B) have a good day sis and relax a little :P

don't do anything i wouldn't do!!!! :innocent:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Enjoy, Jackie!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.