mgk

Has anyone got their interview scheduled this week?

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED MAY 30!

Found the letter from NVC in my mailbox last night when I arrived home. The interview for my wife is scheduled at the San Jose Embassy on May 30th! I can't believe we are so close. :thumbs:

Hey!!!you already got your letter? My hubby's interview is on May 6th and no letter has yet been received. When was your letter generated and what is the postmark on the envelope? I am trying to figure where mine is since they told me it was mailed on 3/24 but that might have been the day it was generated and not the date it was mailed.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hi everyone our interview will be on May 28. :)

Hey Calamitka, how are you? I missed having you to banter with :lol: . Congratulations on your interview date. Have you received your letter yet?

How was your visit with your hubby?

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hey Calamitka, how are you? I missed having you to banter with :lol: . Congratulations on your interview date. Have you received your letter yet?

same here i am still waiting for the letter.........

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

5-9-2208 APPROVED VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (second interview)

5-26-08 VISA IN HAND FINALLY!!

6-12-08 MY HUBBY IS COMING HOME YAY!! POE LAX!

6-23-08 social security received WOW SUPER FAST!!!

6-24-08 green card arrived!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

3-24-2010 Sent I-751 paperwork to California service center

8-3-2010 I-751 approved!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Timeline

Karla;

Have you guys scheduled the medical as yet? Mike scheduled his for 4/16. I emailed the embassy and got a reply that he can pick up a duplicate packet 4 on 4/17 if he does not receive it on time.

Timeline

Karla;

Have you guys scheduled the medical as yet? Mike scheduled his for 4/16. I emailed the embassy and got a reply that he can pick up a duplicate packet 4 on 4/17 if he does not receive it on time.

Hey guys, got the packet #4 today in the mail. It was generated on 3/24 but not mailed out until 4/7. Hope that gives you guys that are waiting on your packet some hope that it will come soon. We can't always go by the generation dates.

Now I have to scramble to get it to him before his medical next week Thursday. I am going to send it to him tomorrow via DHL hoping they will get it there in time. :thumbs:

Timeline

Karla;

We called the doctor and he was really nice...he said don't make the appt until the letter arrives...but he said that he normally has next day appointments and its not a big deal **i guess hes not too busy**....we still have 3 weeks until our interview so i will wait another week or so.

my letter was generated on 3/24...im in cali. it should be on its way. ((hopefully))

you can fax or email the letter to your spouse then your not so rushed!

Edited by karla5001

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Timeline

Karla;

We called the doctor and he was really nice...he said don't make the appt until the letter arrives...but he said that he normally has next day appointments and its not a big deal **i guess hes not too busy**....we still have 3 weeks until our interview so i will wait another week or so.

my letter was generated on 3/24...im in cali. it should be on its way. ((hopefully))

you can fax or email the letter to your spouse then your not so rushed!

I have a backup plan if he does not get it in time. I emailed the embassy and he has an appointment to pick up a duplicate packet on 4/17. He will just have to reschedule his medical because he still has enough time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi VJ,

Our case was completed on March 25th, so far no interview date schedule(second week of April). NVC told me I might not gonna receive interview date this month, depend of capacity of embassy. Is that possible, do I have to wait until next month? :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Is there another number besides the 603 334 0700 to call for interview dates?

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Timeline

if your embassy is an appointment post...then no...the only other option is emai---but thats even worse than calling

just keep calling the NVC every friday and speak to a live operator *thats the KEY*

ohh by the way guys i got my interview letter yesterday YAY!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by karla5001

!!Our Journey!!!

Karla and Jaime

Married on 4-14-2007

I130 sent- 5-8-2007

I130 approved-9-7-2007

Timeline

Hey guys, I got the interview letter on Thursday evening and sent it DHL to JA hoping that it gets to him by Tuesday the latest. I also faxed a copy of the contents to him and he has that just in case.

Hoping that all who are waiting for an interview date/letter gets it soon and wish for a successful end to the process.

Timeline

if your embassy is an appointment post...then no...the only other option is emai---but thats even worse than calling

just keep calling the NVC every friday and speak to a live operator *thats the KEY*

ohh by the way guys i got my interview letter yesterday YAY!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

congrats everyone on cases completed and interwiev schedules i have blessed time with my hubby now . we are traveling around germany and france.

i have got already packet 4 from nvc, but we call ambassy and asked to rescheduel interview for ealier date, good luck again everyone

Hi VJ,

Our case was completed on March 25th, so far no interview date schedule(second week of April). NVC told me I might not gonna receive interview date this month, depend of capacity of embassy. Is that possible, do I have to wait until next month? :angry:

Don't go by what they say. They told me one time to call back the third week of April, the next time they told me our interview was May 13, and a few days later I got the appointment letter in the mail saying the interview is April 16. Who knows what they're doing sometimes.

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Timeline
Hi VJ,

Don't go by what they say. They told me one time to call back the third week of April, the next time they told me our interview was May 13, and a few days later I got the appointment letter in the mail saying the interview is April 16. Who knows what they're doing sometimes.

Thanks Eresh, as I can see your interview is in three days, I wish you a lot of luck!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And pls keep us informed. :pop:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.