Nagishkaw

TUESDAY'S THREAD

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 down.

Hiya Nagi (L)(L)(L)

Amy, I am so glad you are home and very sorry to hear about your friend. Please, please, please take care of your body. (F)

Welcome back Nicky, I am very happy to see you are safe and sound and with your love!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ya , Sandy!! :luv:

((((HUGS))))

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Tuesdday everyone, hope its a good one

Amy hang in there. (((hugs))))

Nicky and Mina welcome back :)

Ganja I also LOLed at your avatar pic. its good.

Polar enjoy the birthday celebration..

everybody else ( Bridget although I often still want to call you Doodle, Moody, Nagi, Tammy, Tam,Sandy, Ayesha etc) here's to another Tuesday !

Me and baby are just hanging out. I wish I could say I am using my unemployed time to study rocket science or find a cure for cancer or something wonderful like that but really I am just enjoying the hell out of spending long periods of time in my pajamas and playing with my daughter and experimenting with recipes I find on the Food Network. Last night I made Orzo baked with fontina and peas and it was DAMN GOOD.

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesdday everyone, hope its a good one

Amy hang in there. (((hugs))))

Nicky and Mina welcome back :)

Ganja I also LOLed at your avatar pic. its good.

Polar enjoy the birthday celebration..

everybody else ( Bridget although I often still want to call you Doodle, Moody, Nagi, Tammy, Tam,Sandy, Ayesha etc) here's to another Tuesday !

Me and baby are just hanging out. I wish I could say I am using my unemployed time to study rocket science or find a cure for cancer or something wonderful like that but really I am just enjoying the hell out of spending long periods of time in my pajamas and playing with my daughter and experimenting with recipes I find on the Food Network. Last night I made Orzo baked with fontina and peas and it was DAMN GOOD.

:lol::lol::lol: Now that's what *I'm* talkin bout!!! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Welcome Home Monnik & Mina, SO great that you are back and missiom was accomplished!

Amy I am glad that you are home with your family and sorry to hear about your friend! (F)(L)(F)

(F)(F)(F)(L)(L)(L)(F)(F) Tammy sorry that you will endure more time with out knowing anything.

Sara enjoy all the time you can :luv:

Polar hope that your husbands birthday is wonderful!

It is a great Tuesday and hope it is for everyone else as well.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Found out early this morning that a close friend of my was killed yesterday in the bombing in Irag. Phillip Anderson

Breaks my heart, we lose good people on both sides everyday, so some rich people can get even richer.

imageshq8.jpg

Welcome home hope you enjoy your time together.

imagespu2.jpg

Men, you gotta love them.

mml109tyll8.jpg

classiccheesecakeslgtr3.jpg

Anybody want some cheesecake??????????????????

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
polar how do you make his favorite rice?

It's not very egyptian, but he loves it :blush:

I saute thinly sliced onions and garlic in butter, and disolve this yellow seasoning he likes in chicken stock and water (sorry, don't know the name of the spice but it makes the rice a yellow color). I add the chicken stock to the onions and garlic, then add the rice and a little salt. Bring to a boil and cook like normal rice. I also add a little more butter bc he likes alot in his rice, but that's optional. Also, if I use all chicken stock and don't dilute it with water, I add more salt too.

It's probably either saffron or turmeric. Sounds yummy! BTW, so does the Rice w/ fontina and peas that Sara made... hmmmm - what's for dinner tonite? Can't be Tuesday pizza, cuz hubby had some dental work today and we can't be doing lots of chewing! :help:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it is 12:30 and I just woke up. And I see most of you have all ready started your day! Hope your haveing a nice tuesday. It is my day off so I will just spend it in jammys. I'm waiting Medo to get back from Cairo. He just went and picked up his medical and police reports, then sent them to the embacy DHL... At the second interview he was told AP was done and they just needed his medical and police updated. And should hear something in 3 weeks, after they recieve them. I will not hold my breath on this one.

Everyone enjoy your day :thumbs:

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Amy! Heck... not just cheesecake... the guys need to bring you some meals and desserts for the rest of the week so you dont have to cook... thats an idea... pass it on :yes:

it's a well known fact that I'm not cooking. I'm supposed to stay off my feet ya know :innocent::whistle: I have a housefull of people here now babbling in arabic and I don't know what anyone is saying. :huh: No one brought me cheezecake to I told the hubby to tell someone to take him to the store! :star:

Edited by Aymerlu

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amy,

Tell them you are hungry and you need them to go out and get your something to eat. This will get them out of the house for a bit so you can rest and also get you something nummy to eat!

Timeline

I saute thinly sliced onions and garlic in butter, and disolve this yellow seasoning he likes in chicken stock and water (sorry, don't know the name of the spice but it makes the rice a yellow color). I add the chicken stock to the onions and garlic, then add the rice and a little salt. Bring to a boil and cook like normal rice. I also add a little more butter bc he likes alot in his rice, but that's optional. Also, if I use all chicken stock and don't dilute it with water, I add more salt too.

It's probably either saffron or turmeric. Sounds yummy! BTW, so does the Rice w/ fontina and peas that Sara made... hmmmm - what's for dinner tonite? Can't be Tuesday pizza, cuz hubby had some dental work today and we can't be doing lots of chewing! :help:

pizza soup!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

What about spaghetti with lots of cheese :D It's just subing pasta for bread :whistle:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Hi everyone.

Got the results back from the lab and apparently I have hypothyroid.

My white cell levels are elevated meaning that I have some kind of infection

Everything else seemed ok.

I talked to her about the brain issue I have and she is researching it. I looked and what happened to me yesterday is a symptom of the disease so ... we'll see...

till then, happy tuesday

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.