aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
the whole mid section of February got skipped... more people from the end and the beginning got approved then the middle of the month :unsure:

I think someone went on a 2 week vacation with a basket full of petitions sitting there!

I hope this person will be back today :help:(F)

Somehow, I doubt it! I reckon our guy's had a load of fresh applications stuffed in his in-tray, and ours will remain buried for all time! :lol:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we already have a schedule date .. aug. 15, 2008 -7am :dance:

jon & michelle -> try calling the USEM call center. maybe ur eligible to set for an appointment. did u ask when the NVC sent your case to USEM? if they told you they sent on july 14, 2008- the USEM already received your case. ours was sent also on july 14, 2008. :star:

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations!! :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
the whole mid section of February got skipped... more people from the end and the beginning got approved then the middle of the month :unsure:

I think someone went on a 2 week vacation with a basket full of petitions sitting there!

Somehow, I doubt it! I reckon our guy's had a load of fresh applications stuffed in his in-tray, and ours will remain buried for all time! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't say that! :alien:

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

or the person who got us is sick in the hospital and wont return for another 2 weeks

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Timeline

or the person who got us is sick in the hospital and wont return for another 2 weeks

I think I will make a quick flight to California and volunteer to do some paperwork! :-)

Edited by cwaf

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

So its only 6 am in California right now... we don't gonna to see some move before tonight or tomorrow.

I cross my fingers and toes for all of us

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
So its only 6 am in California right now... we don't gonna to see some move before tonight or tomorrow.

dito... i cross all of mine as well for us all

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Timeline

dito... i cross all of mine as well for us all

AMEN! :-) let's hope the adjuster had a GREAT weekend and is happy and ready to spread tha happiness to all of us!

Timeline

oh...California is only 3 hours different than EST, so it is 7:33 there now. :-) They should be waking up and getting to work soon! :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

If I can give an advice to all they are waiting. Try to forget that for this evening, you don't gonna to have some news at 9am CSC time... so take some time outside, go to do some sport, play wow or whatever you want. Refreshing your mail box and the uscis website every 5 mn don't gonna to make you feel better.

If I can give an advice to all they are waiting. Try to forget that for this evening, you don't gonna to have some news at 9am CSC time... so take some time outside, go to do some sport, play wow or whatever you want. Refreshing your mail box and the uscis website every 5 mn don't gonna to make you feel better.

yes i try to convince myself ;)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys...... it's 9:16 Los Angeles, Ca time. I just checked my status again in USCIS... i got touched again today..that makes it 3 touches from July 18, 20, and today 21st!! I really hope it is the NOA2. So , i will just wait for today check again my email around lunch time and before i go home!! I really really hope this is our week..mid and early feb filers!!! hehehe :innocent:

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

Timeline
hi guys...... it's 9:16 Los Angeles, Ca time. I just checked my status again in USCIS... i got touched again today..that makes it 3 touches from July 18, 20, and today 21st!! I really hope it is the NOA2. So , i will just wait for today check again my email around lunch time and before i go home!! I really really hope this is our week..mid and early feb filers!!! hehehe :innocent:

I hope it is, too!

im hoping that the rest of the feb filers will have their NOA2 this week :innocent: we will call the embassy tomorrow to check if the NVC already forwarded our file :innocent: good morning and goodluck to all feb csc filers this morning..it will rain approvals again dont worry :dance:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
im hoping that the rest of the feb filers will have their NOA2 this week :innocent: we will call the embassy tomorrow to check if the NVC already forwarded our file :innocent: good morning and goodluck to all feb csc filers this morning..it will rain approvals again dont worry :dance:

I just called and spoke with Kelly (I'm getting to be on a first name basis with her), again, at the NVC, and they still say that they haven't received my file. How the heck can that be? CSC filers who've had their petitions approved on July 8, 9, and 11 have all reported that the NVC has already received their files. Mine was approved on July 9. Is there anyone else within that date range still wating for the NVC to acknowledge receipt of their approved petition?

I had thought that things would really begin to move after the NOA2, but that doesn't seem to be the case......at least not for me.

I just called and spoke with Kelly (I'm getting to be on a first name basis with her), again, at the NVC, and they still say that they haven't received my file. How the heck can that be? CSC filers who've had their petitions approved on July 8, 9, and 11 have all reported that the NVC has already received their files. Mine was approved on July 9. Is there anyone else within that date range still wating for the NVC to acknowledge receipt of their approved petition?

I had thought that things would really begin to move after the NOA2, but that doesn't seem to be the case......at least not for me.

hi Don! i think we have the same timeline..we were approved on july 9 too..my fiance called nvc last friday and we already got our case number..its just so puzzling huh..goodluck and i hope that you will get it today..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.