Dr. A ♥ O

Saturday-Caturday

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We're up so early because we're catching a flight to San Diego to catch the cruise to Mexico. Mom and I chatted late last night and barely slept. It was fun! Happy Caturday Everyone! :dance:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up because I have match play in a few hours and can't sleep :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone....Olivia have a great time on your cruise...jassman and donna good morning...ayesha good luck in class...I am up w/four hours of sleep :jest: my own fuult...went out w/some friends last night dancing and head the coolest band...combo of reggae/electronic awesome!!!

Oh also...my senator got a reply for Cairo?! Cairo confirmed they received all necessary papers from Tarek - yahoo - and all March interview dates are full...they will schedule him for April and send him letter w/interview date/time....so happy to get some news...and I got my wedding dress yesterday too ^_^

Have a great day everyone!! Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday..........I guess.

Yep, it's snowing here, too. There has been times where it has thundered when snowing. I never could figure that one out.

Melinda....That is fantastic news ! Im excited for you. April will be a good month so be ready to receive your blessing.

Olivia....Have a wonderful cruise!

I just realized it has been over 17 months since I saw my SO. Im so poor at math, but maybe it's a good thing.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

The cat pics just plain crack me up! I wish my princessa would do something cute. Eating, using the litter box and sleeping is her whole day. lol

Thunder snow, that's what you got. This year we had some 'freezing fog' :yes: Hunker down, that's what I have to say about it. lol

I am in a very very strange mood today...so if ya got my number ....use it. plz

jJ (F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yep, thunder snow! I have a super fun filled busy day today. First I will lay here and figure out where my breakfast is, then I am gonna friggin beg/pay the doctor to let me take a real shower. Then I'm gonna get busy with the word search my dad brought me last night. My kids are coming up sometime today and we'll watch movies and pop pop-corn. (This little pantry they have right next to my room rocks!) I'm praying my daughter will be able to come. She's had the respiratory flu last week and although she's acting fine, she still runs a low grade temp off and on. I told my mom to give her some Advil and bring her to me. :blush: Yep, that's my busy day today.

Hope everyone has a great one!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Keep those kitties coming..........they are adorable and putting a smile on my otherwise pizzed off face today.

jJ :luv:

Yep, same here. I love those kitties! :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.