Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cute pic JAE. What do you do again? I forgot you started working.

I'll be working in customer service at the airport :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Menya,, How was your trip. Call me.

Honey this is my last one for the night. R Kelly "In the kitchen"

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Hello everyone,

I'm drinking my pinta cola, and he is lifting iron. Anyone here has any connections with ship yard? We need to plan a alternative route. Maybe he can claim to be cuban, (his grandmother is cuban), maybe we can try the foot on soil rule.

Roxcie

Listerning to DJ HoneyChild

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, I am SO happy to hear!!

What a weight off his chest!

Hey JaEng... How is the job coming along?

Been in training until Monday, then they sent us home to wait for vetting lol...Going in tomorrow to get my badges and then hopefully will get my schedule soon :)

Savoring my last few days of freedom lol

That's nice. I'm excited for you. The baby is still adorable as ever to.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

JA, does that mean you get to fly for free?

I wish!!!

It's not for an airline, so I'm out of luck!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEy sunny, i have never heard this song before, R kelly a$$ no he can make a song about any dyam thing, sex in the kitchen, you remind me of a car, my hairbraider,,,,,, Just any dyam thing...LOL ... im going to have to listen to it again

Timeline
Quana, i have been a vegetarian for about 3 1/2 years, initially when i became one i went cold turkey everything...BAD Mood, i hadnt conditioned myself how to eat correctly and couldnt find a way to be satisfied with no meat in my diet, i gradually learned how to offset meats, with protein shakes and supplements, whole grains, brown rice, lots of veggies and fruits, I gradually added back chicken and fish, because sometimes i need variety. You would think eating the way i do i would be stick thin, WRONG, i occassional go overboard on the carbs and sugars, but since i have gotten a handle on it, and figured out what amount of carbs i can eat, i have started losing again. I dont know how that is going to work with D, because i cant even stomach the smell of red meat being cooked, no hamburgers, no steaks, no nothing...it turns my stomach. I have learned to get the same satisfaction from a turkey burger.

Girl! How you vegetarian and eat chicken turkey and fish?! You crazy! :rofl:

No red meat, im not a strict vegan, i eat boca burgers as a sub for hamburgers, but i didnt give up poultry and fish, only red meat and pork. I dont eat eggs, either... go figure, i just kind of developed my own rules to suit me...lol

oh ok, haha. Well Vegan is different from Vegetarian. Vegan is REALLY hard to do. No animal by product what so ever! At least as a vegetarian some eat eggs...which i find odd too, cause eggs are baby chickies :blink: . I dont eat read meat either. I eat all poultry and all seafood though...preferable raw. I dont really like my fish cooked.

Oooh Lita, dont know if i can stomach my fish raw, never tried it though, only california sushi rolls which has crab meat i think

I love sushi!! Actually i have literal cravings for raw fish. when I see raw salmon in the grocery store I start to salivate, hahahaa :rofl: . I guess being in Cali you have tons of sushi restaurants. They are proabably as popular as mexican food....which i hate. So sushi is normal to eat. Everyone says they cant handle sushi cause of the thought of it, but when they have really good sushi and it mixed with all those sauses and seared ooooohhhsoooogoood!!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

LMAO..... R. Kelly said he is going to sex you in the kitchen on the counter near the buttered rolls....LOL

Roxcie, maybe you should tell Joe that, when you see him your gonna sex him near the buttered rolls, wonder what he would say....LOL????

Quana, i have been a vegetarian for about 3 1/2 years, initially when i became one i went cold turkey everything...BAD Mood, i hadnt conditioned myself how to eat correctly and couldnt find a way to be satisfied with no meat in my diet, i gradually learned how to offset meats, with protein shakes and supplements, whole grains, brown rice, lots of veggies and fruits, I gradually added back chicken and fish, because sometimes i need variety. You would think eating the way i do i would be stick thin, WRONG, i occassional go overboard on the carbs and sugars, but since i have gotten a handle on it, and figured out what amount of carbs i can eat, i have started losing again. I dont know how that is going to work with D, because i cant even stomach the smell of red meat being cooked, no hamburgers, no steaks, no nothing...it turns my stomach. I have learned to get the same satisfaction from a turkey burger.

Girl! How you vegetarian and eat chicken turkey and fish?! You crazy! :rofl:

No red meat, im not a strict vegan, i eat boca burgers as a sub for hamburgers, but i didnt give up poultry and fish, only red meat and pork. I dont eat eggs, either... go figure, i just kind of developed my own rules to suit me...lol

oh ok, haha. Well Vegan is different from Vegetarian. Vegan is REALLY hard to do. No animal by product what so ever! At least as a vegetarian some eat eggs...which i find odd too, cause eggs are baby chickies :blink: . I dont eat read meat either. I eat all poultry and all seafood though...preferable raw. I dont really like my fish cooked.

Oooh Lita, dont know if i can stomach my fish raw, never tried it though, only california sushi rolls which has crab meat i think

I love sushi!! Actually i have literal cravings for raw fish. when I see raw salmon in the grocery store I start to salivate, hahahaa :rofl: . I guess being in Cali you have tons of sushi restaurants. They are proabably as popular as mexican food....which i hate. So sushi is normal to eat. Everyone says they cant handle sushi cause of the thought of it, but when they have really good sushi and it mixed with all those sauses and seared ooooohhhsoooogoood!!!

Hey Marlta, I love sushi also. Once you try it, you will love it. Had my best sushi in NYC. In Korea town.

Roxice

Timeline

HEy sunny, i have never heard this song before, R kelly a$$ no he can make a song about any dyam thing, sex in the kitchen, you remind me of a car, my hairbraider,,,,,, Just any dyam thing...LOL ... im going to have to listen to it again

omg! u never heard this song. its absoulutely ridiculous. ok ladies i am always on here chatting wit all a oonu when i need to be going home. ttyl

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay. Air Jamaica flights were sold out until next week so I couldn't extend my trip.....I'm heartbroken.

My daughter and goddaughter had a wonderful time.

The smiles on Damien's face were priceless. I'm happy to love a man who loves his culture and country. Going back as husband and wife to visit his family is a wonderful feeling.

Negril was CRAZY over the weekend. I only lasted one day....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.