Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who wants some brownstew CHICKEN FEET with white rice and veggies?

JG, Gill, Kimmyl are you the first in line...how about Sus, where's your plate...Claire, come on now...Wakey run for your plate and ya'll hurry up before Sunny and TL get here...Dang Honey, Dillion, ya'll want to try some too?

Yer evil Lawny.....mi nah eat no chickenfeet. NO FEET go in mi mouth!!! None! :angry:

I like chicken foot soup.

My SO eats any damn thing. I'm telling you. I don't have to worry about that at all.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hated coming back in winter, Journee. I had UGGs, Jeans, a sweat shirt.....to travel in. Slowly taking off layers through Atlanta and into JA. Coming back, you would forget and be left standing out in below zero temps with my stupid toes freezing off and cussing I still had sandals on.

LMAO - I remember coming back from Barbados one year and it was 20 below - Our winter coats were locked in the car trunk and the car trunk and doors were FROZEN shut

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Mommy2be,

I'm sending you a PM.

ROC

Timeline
Who wants some brownstew CHICKEN FEET with white rice and veggies?

JG, Gill, Kimmyl are you the first in line...how about Sus, where's your plate...Claire, come on now...Wakey run for your plate and ya'll hurry up before Sunny and TL get here...Dang Honey, Dillion, ya'll want to try some too?

LMAO Lawny - Did I ever tell you about the time my girl was eating chicken soup in Negril? She held up her spoon to me and said - What's that? I looked and said - A foot - Thought she was gonna hurl :rofl: :rofl:

That was me!! We spent the day at his aunt's house and they made soup. He asked what I was going to eat and I said oh I'll just have some of your soup. What kind is it? Chickenfoot soup! Ugh thanks away...that's okay...I'll just go get a granola bar out of my bag. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I'll be honest. When a friend in JA brought dinner to my room and I opened it. It was curried chicken foot with white rice. I put it in the fridge and went to Burger King. I was there's no way in H-ll I'm eating that. Now I only drink the soup but no chicken foot for me.

has anyone heard of Bongo man in Negril. He makes the best conch soup...

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline

Just wanted to let you all know that I did read all of your comments earlier today just hadn't had a chance to post anything (trying to work while this is all going on has been a challenge) but I really appreciate them all. It has been very uplifting for me. Thank you.

Edited by mommy2B

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Hellooo is anyone posting or is it time to go home????

Honeychild, I just got back to my desk, from a mountain of meetings. Iwill be going home soon, so i won't be posting until later tonight. Yes, Ihave had the blues myself, but it is what it is.

later,

Roxcie

Timeline

Sorry to hear that you all have the blues - I finally feel like a weight is starting to lift that has been on me for the past 3 weeks - hopefully by this time tomorrow it will be gone and I can breathe easy, so please say a prayer for me.

I just had a 30 minute conversation with DJ's mom - I know that I am family now, I heard all about her hemmoroids :huh:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Here i go again with more videos, gotta find something to keep myself occupied. :crying:

Alicia Keys remake of Brian Mcknights song

Whats up Quana?

Girl just catching up on ALL ya'll chatting, I train a new employee from early afternoon till now EVERYDAY..so u know i be going through withdrawal wanting to switch my screens and see what ya'll are talking about :whistle: This is why I NEVER sign up to do training.. I want to play, not work!!!! :angry:

How long have u been a vegetarian? when it comes to food, RG keeps SAYING he will eat anything, but since he has been in FLL, he has ate nothing but REAL Jamaican food or KFC?? :wacko::wacko: He says KFC there is nasty.. said it tastes like they didn't even season the chicken b4 they cooked it.. We shall see what kind of "food" obstacles are ahead

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.