Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is for the folks that live in Georgia...

I have a co-worker planning to relocate to Georgia. She asked me to see if I could get this question answered... Thanks for your help...

Can you ask your friends which counties are ok? I’m looking at Gwinnett, Dekalb, and Rockdale. Schools and distance from Atlanta. I don’t want to be too far out. Maybe 25miles max out from Atlanta.

I told my co-worker that I have friends from all over.... :lol:

Everything is 25 miles from Atlanta lol. Seriously, the areas you listed are great areas. I would also tell her to try Stone Mountain.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Goodmorning Ladies,

Just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Trelawny and mom2be. I know these times are hard but be strong and turn to those who love you for support. That is why we are here!

Everyone-have a blessed and beautiful day.

(It seems I too am having one of those "crybaby" days for my SO. I never would have imagined it was going to feel this bad and be this hard. I wasn't looking for love and then POOF here is this great man who loves me like no other and I feel this twinge in my heart. GEEZ, I wasn't supposed to fall in love. This feels like real love, I have never felt that before! So I am thankful, but freakin' out!)

Lady;

I felt the same way. What a wonderful feeling. Scared me a little a first.

Update of my cousin's EX "INDIAN"

Now, that he has a lifetime ban from entering the U.S. He has a woman from England filing for him now...what a joke. I so want to post his picture everwhere, but I'd have to ask my cousin for it again.

How about where only non-prying eyes can see?

LadyD, we all feel it - Where is your SO from?

How about posting his pic on dontdatehimgirl.com? Sounds like a fitting place for him-

My SO is born and raised in Lucea, currently living in Green Island and working in Negril.

event.png

Mommy2b. as regards the petition, call the 202 number and cancel. They may ask you to write a letter.

Edited by JaEnglishGirl

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

So Roxie,

I thought we were going to go shoe shopping, I need some new ones for fall so start posting!

I will start my posting soon.

Roxcie

Ladies here one for you.

This can't be for real!

Date: 08/06/2008

Subject: Am I Doing Right By Her?

Hi Shirley, Steve, and Tommy im a 35 year old manager of a company and im having issues with my relationship. My girlfriend has been complaining about my sexual performance and earlier last year on my 35th birthday (9/22) i came home early from work to see my girlfriend having sex with another man..However, i was not suprized because around June i overherd my girlfriend and her friends joking about my sexual length, width, and performance. I had thoughts of leaving her sometimes. I only think she stays with me for my money. She has an 8 year old son whom i get along with great she often tells me im a waste of a good looking brother. Since December we both agreed i cannot satisfy her and I?ve been paying the man she has been cheating on me with 300 dollars a week to sleep with her and keep her satisfied. I give an extra 100 dollars if she wants him to spend the night. I?m going out of my mind right now while she is sleeping with another man. As I write this, I?m in her sons room playing video games with him while she?s with this man. More than once I have found myself sleeping in his room. . . he sleeps at the foot of the bed while i sleep at the head of the bed. I often cry myself to sleep and recently she has been talking to me with attitudes and disrespecting me and telling her friends. Her friends now call me Norbit and think its funny....i hate my life. I am a 35 year old man sleeping in a small bed with an 8 year old with super hero bedsheets. Is there anyway my relationship could get any worse than this? ps. Shirley does size really matter? sincerly Am I Doing Right By Her?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Mawning yardie fam..Pray ur day is and will be WELL

mommy.. "let the peace that passes all YOUR understanding, guard your HEART and MIND" Cry, Scream, but don't lose hope babygirl.. your future looks much better..

tre and JG.. shake di haters off (as I do a lil shake w/ my shoulders)

the party last night "sounds" like it was on FIYAH as unfortunately I can't see the pics cuz of dis RASS SSA computa block.. mi ago dancehall 2nite so mi a tek some of di vibes wid me..arite!!

mrs palmer.. big ups to u and your hubby..your endurance is formidable.. I meant yesterday that I just don't know if I could do a LDR for that long for WHATEVER the reason. I would love him no doubt, and that love would never cease but not being able to SEE him and talking 5 min at a time whenever we cold pay for a phone card would be murder. I know I could not afford to go to JA much, However I guess u never know what u are made of until u are faced w/ the test. I just pray i don't have to make make that kind of decision...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright Ty 2 weeks til your approval!!

Dillon I know you are psyched about them cashing your check. Try not to obsess on checking for the touches but look forward to those emails!

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don’t forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

JG where did you say we can get this orgasmic tea in a cup? Did you post a website a while back?

Lawny I’m sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don’t last always and this will soon pass.

WAKEY.. wha gwaan?? how is Dwayne.. u know some of us have to live vicariously through u when it comes to a SO at home..u gonna hate to come on VJ in a min w/ all my questions LOL :blush:

Hey Everyone!

I miss you guys. Adjustment is work like all the Vets said. I'm consumed with trying to get the wedding all set for 8/30. We will be having a small ceremony at the house.

We are having so much fun. We are watching movies and taking long walks with the dog and just talking and laughing. The other stuff is also the bomb too. :devil:

So yesterday we were talking about the air conditioner again! He said the comforter (not thick at all mind you) is too heavy and he likes to just sleep with a sheet like back home. Well, I like to sleep cold as a polar bear under the comforter. So we compromised and turned the air down to 78-79. I get up this morning sweating like I'd been running on the tread mill in my dreams. It turns out while I'm asleep Dwayne turned the air down to 85! WTH. That is heat inna di heat!

VETS, I need some advise on the cooking and introduction to American food. What did your husband's like when they first came over? I've tried meatloaf and spagetti, my fish was too garlicy, and an omelet for breakfast. He has cooked every other meal for us traditional Jamaican. I'm not complaining but there is only so much boiled dumplings and rice and peas meals I can take. I want to add variety to the menu.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So Roxie,

I thought we were going to go shoe shopping, I need some new ones for fall so start posting!

I will start my posting soon.

Roxcie

Ladies here one for you.

This can't be for real!

Date: 08/06/2008

Subject: Am I Doing Right By Her?

Hi Shirley, Steve, and Tommy im a 35 year old manager of a company and im having issues with my relationship. My girlfriend has been complaining about my sexual performance and earlier last year on my 35th birthday (9/22) i came home early from work to see my girlfriend having sex with another man..However, i was not suprized because around June i overherd my girlfriend and her friends joking about my sexual length, width, and performance. I had thoughts of leaving her sometimes. I only think she stays with me for my money. She has an 8 year old son whom i get along with great she often tells me im a waste of a good looking brother. Since December we both agreed i cannot satisfy her and I?ve been paying the man she has been cheating on me with 300 dollars a week to sleep with her and keep her satisfied. I give an extra 100 dollars if she wants him to spend the night. I?m going out of my mind right now while she is sleeping with another man. As I write this, I?m in her sons room playing video games with him while she?s with this man. More than once I have found myself sleeping in his room. . . he sleeps at the foot of the bed while i sleep at the head of the bed. I often cry myself to sleep and recently she has been talking to me with attitudes and disrespecting me and telling her friends. Her friends now call me Norbit and think its funny....i hate my life. I am a 35 year old man sleeping in a small bed with an 8 year old with super hero bedsheets. Is there anyway my relationship could get any worse than this? ps. Shirley does size really matter? sincerly Am I Doing Right By Her?

I hope that is not real! How pathetic if it is, get a back bone and leave!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Dillon I know you are psyched about them cashing your check. Try not to obsess on checking for the touches but look forward to those emails!

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don’t forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

JG where did you say we can get this orgasmic tea in a cup? Did you post a website a while back?

Lawny I’m sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don’t last always and this will soon pass.

WAKEY.. wha gwaan?? how is Dwayne.. u know some of us have to live vicariously through u when it comes to a SO at home..u gonna hate to come on VJ in a min w/ all my questions LOL :blush:

Hey Everyone!

I miss you guys. Adjustment is work like all the Vets said. I'm consumed with trying to get the wedding all set for 8/30. We will be having a small ceremony at the house.

We are having so much fun. We are watching movies and taking long walks with the dog and just talking and laughing. The other stuff is also the bomb too. :devil:

So yesterday we were talking about the air conditioner again! He said the comforter (not thick at all mind you) is too heavy and he likes to just sleep with a sheet like back home. Well, I like to sleep cold as a polar bear under the comforter. So we compromised and turned the air down to 78-79. I get up this morning sweating like I'd been running on the tread mill in my dreams. It turns out while I'm asleep Dwayne turned the air down to 85! WTH. That is heat inna di heat!

VETS, I need some advise on the cooking and introduction to American food. What did your husband's like when they first came over? I've tried meatloaf and spagetti, my fish was too garlicy, and an omelet for breakfast. He has cooked every other meal for us traditional Jamaican. I'm not complaining but there is only so much boiled dumplings and rice and peas meals I can take. I want to add variety to the menu.

Fried chicken, broccoli, mash potatoes

Roxcie

Timeline

Got another question.........As far as my SO and getting his birth record (certificate), how many will we actually need? Can we photocopy it or does it need to be origional/certified copy?

And in regards to the person who posted yesterday or the day before about the ID taking so long to correct....my SO went yesterday and they said he would get it in January! What a joke! Good thing we are not applying for the K-1 until late January/early February!

I did ask him if he knew what the RGD was and he did not. So, my next question is, is anyone familiar with Lucea? We went there and got his birth record from a place called Bowers Agency. They seem to do a lot of things there birth record, passport, marriage, etc. Would that be the RGD?

Boy I am full of wuestions this morning. My mind goes a mile a minute and sometimes when I open my mouth/keyboard, it all comes at once!

Thanks

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Everyone!

Try a stew or a roast beef with some potatos or something along those lines. I know when my ex came here he enjoyed those. Meat and potato/rice dishes were the easiest things he started adjusting to. He never really like the ground beef type things so I tried to stay away from that. Also remembering back he did like steak or of course chicken. Everyone is different but that could be a start.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don't forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

Lawny I'm sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don't last always and this will soon pass.

Hey Everyone!

I made baked chicken, corned beef and cabbage, chicken with adobo and sazon(goya brand seasoning) and some pink beans (goya), seasoned that up with some turkey bacon and more sazon. I made steak, potatoes with butter and parsley and then made cabbage with okra and frozed mixed veg and broccoli. He seemed to like all of those. oh also macaroni salad with tuna...

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

I didn't. I just let him cook what he wanted. Take him to the store or wherever you shop and let him buy what he wants. With the assumption that he is going to cook it. It's a lot less arguments if you do.

To this day, Andre is our cook and I eat whatever he makes. He's only moved along since he works in fast food and eats there. That stuff, I am less likely to want to eat....unless it has jalapenos on it!

I did have to cook yesterday. I took this steak he had marinating and boiled it with tomatoes, onions, and peppers in this Budweiser mixed with tomato sauce 20 oz. can we had in the frig forever. I made him eat it before I told him what it was, though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Got another question.........As far as my SO and getting his birth record (certificate), how many will we actually need? Can we photocopy it or does it need to be origional/certified copy?

And in regards to the person who posted yesterday or the day before about the ID taking so long to correct....my SO went yesterday and they said he would get it in January! What a joke! Good thing we are not applying for the K-1 until late January/early February!

I did ask him if he knew what the RGD was and he did not. So, my next question is, is anyone familiar with Lucea? We went there and got his birth record from a place called Bowers Agency. They seem to do a lot of things there birth record, passport, marriage, etc. Would that be the RGD?

Boy I am full of wuestions this morning. My mind goes a mile a minute and sometimes when I open my mouth/keyboard, it all comes at once!

Thanks

Im familiar with Lucea. Whats your question?

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline

Thanks

Im familiar with Lucea. Whats your question?

Do you know Bowers Agency? That is where we got my SO birth record. They also do passport, marriage, etc. Is that the RGD in Lucea? If not, then where is the RGD? I checked their website, but got no actual address/location.

event.png

Timeline

Welcome Journee and momto2 this site will definitely help you past the time while you wait on your love to get home or vice versa. Don't forget to read the guides and when in doubt do a specific word search of the site. It is soo helpful

Lawny I'm sorry to hear about your mail coming back. Remember trouble don't last always and this will soon pass.

Hey Everyone!

Girl, I have to tell you that I am dreading when Mike comes up. He is vegetarian and only eats fish for a protein source. I love me some meat and I know it is going to be a challenge for me to fix his meals. He keeps telling me that he will cook for himself and I say yeah, for how long. You know how they get. But anyway, like someone says you could make a pot roast or make some pork chops. All this can be done in the oven. Baked chicken with maccaroni and cheese. You are going to have to experiment and have him tell you what he likes. :thumbs: Good luck

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.