Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies,

I am trying to muster up the strength to write this as it is a very difficult thing to admit to anyone let alone myself. Whatever was left of my relationship after my SO had a huge fallout two months ago is completely done. We are through and it seems he doesn't want anything to do with my baby either. There isn't much left to say other than I am devastated, I thought there might be a chance that we could work things out.

In any case, my question is since my petition is still at VSC and has not been approved yet, is there anything I should do to cancel it, or should I just let it run its course and let it expire after it is approved (if its ever approved)?

I was reading a previous post where someone mentioned that maybe these delays happen for a reason, like God is trying to tell you something and I guess in my case it seems to be that way. It has been almost 4 1/2 months since I applied and no approval nor an RFE, so I guess maybe God is trying to tell me something.

Michelle

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear it couldn't be worked out, but I also do believe things happen for a reason.

I don't really know what to say about your petition. I think if I was in your shoes I would just let it expire, but the vets may have a different suggestion for you.

Stay strong and focus on that beautiful baby girl you will soon have in your arms. She will be your anchor to keep you grounded in life. (F)

(L) Tanya

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning Ladies,

Just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Trelawny and mom2be. I know these times are hard but be strong and turn to those who love you for support. That is why we are here!

Everyone-have a blessed and beautiful day.

(It seems I too am having one of those "crybaby" days for my SO. I never would have imagined it was going to feel this bad and be this hard. I wasn't looking for love and then POOF here is this great man who loves me like no other and I feel this twinge in my heart. GEEZ, I wasn't supposed to fall in love. This feels like real love, I have never felt that before! So I am thankful, but freakin' out!)

event.png

This is my morning contribution... Im loving this song

Jasmine Sullivan- Need You Bad

Sorry, I can't see the youtube video at work, It is being blocked. I will look at it when i get home tonight. I usually work from honme 2 to 3 days a week, but my calendar is loaded with meeting today. So I pulled myself down to the office today. :hehe:

Roxcie

This is my song. I dedicate it to my boo, Markie. Last night I held the phone up to the t.v. just so he could hear it. lol I miss him so much. 20 days until I see him and release some tension..............lol But I'm so serious

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline
Goodmorning Ladies,

Just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Trelawny and mom2be. I know these times are hard but be strong and turn to those who love you for support. That is why we are here!

(It seems I too am having one of those "crybaby" days for my SO. I never would have imagined it was going to feel this bad and be this hard. I wasn't looking for love and then POOF here is this great man who loves me like no other and I feel this twinge in my heart. GEEZ, I wasn't supposed to fall in love. This feels like real love, I have never felt that before! So I am thankful, but freakin' out!)

Lady;

I felt the same way. What a wonderful feeling. Scared me a little a first.

Update of my cousin's EX "INDIAN"

Now, that he has a lifetime ban from entering the U.S. He has a woman from England filing for him now...what a joke. I so want to post his picture everwhere, but I'd have to ask my cousin for it again.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Just 5 min on some of the Ja forum boards could be a "Off the Hook" reality show.

Jounee, I have to ask......why do all your posts say you edited them?

Most of the time I dont proof read and I go back in and correct typos.

I do the same thing also. I hate misspelling and grammatical errors. Not that I am perfect :innocent:

Good morning ladies,

I am trying to muster up the strength to write this as it is a very difficult thing to admit to anyone let alone myself. Whatever was left of my relationship after my SO had a huge fallout two months ago is completely done. We are through and it seems he doesn't want anything to do with my baby either. There isn't much left to say other than I am devastated, I thought there might be a chance that we could work things out.

In any case, my question is since my petition is still at VSC and has not been approved yet, is there anything I should do to cancel it, or should I just let it run its course and let it expire after it is approved (if its ever approved)?

I was reading a previous post where someone mentioned that maybe these delays happen for a reason, like God is trying to tell you something and I guess in my case it seems to be that way. It has been almost 4 1/2 months since I applied and no approval nor an RFE, so I guess maybe God is trying to tell me something.

Michelle

Mommy;

You're young, STRONG and beautiful...time will heal. My advice is to take care of yourself and your beautiful baby.

And remember that you have all us as virtual god-mothers :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Goodmorning Ladies,

Lady;

Now, that he has a lifetime ban from entering the U.S. He has a woman from England filing for him now...what a joke. I so want to post his picture everwhere, but I'd have to ask my cousin for it again.

How about where only non-prying eyes can see?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lady;

Daymn....he's determined!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hey, Sus........

why the firemen in the meez?

Look like her apartment is burning and she only escaped with her lap top so she can hook up with her yardies sisters. :rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mommy2be~

Stay strong you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it is hard but focus on that baby, I have been through something simular so if you ever want to talk I am here for you. (L)

Goodmorning Ladies,

Lady;

Dang he is quick too! How long did it take him to find her?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

This is my morning contribution... Im loving this song

Jasmine Sullivan- Need You Bad

Sorry, I can't see the youtube video at work, It is being blocked. I will look at it when i get home tonight. I usually work from honme 2 to 3 days a week, but my calendar is loaded with meeting today. So I pulled myself down to the office today. :hehe:

Roxcie

This is my song. I dedicate it to my boo, Markie. Last night I held the phone up to the t.v. just so he could hear it. lol I miss him so much. 20 days until I see him and release some tension..............lol But I'm so serious

Hey Shanette, welcome to the yardie thread my girl :thumbs:

Timeline

Tre......

Empty your #$%^@(&& mailbox. I am answering you.

You talk too dang much!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
OK. I figured out I can't spell or even talk right most of the time. I just let it go.

Besides Sus ( :devil: ) no one else here worries about spell check.

LMAO - I don't pick on my friends with spell check :whistle:

Hey, Sus........

why the firemen in the meez?

Haven't changed it yet - that was from 2 weeks ago when my work laptop blew up, right in the middle of my big project.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I second that. Trelawny is so sweet. Even in her own rough time, she still had energy to email me back yesterday. Trelawny is def rockstar material.

Mommy2B: Girl, please stay strong. I have my own personal confession to make........In the course of Markie and I going through our relationship up/downs. I got pregnant by someone else. A person who is the scum of the freakin earth. In the short time we "dated" he caused me so much pain. Not pain like I love him pain, pain like drama. He was a lil' wannabe thug who loved to hit on women. In my whole life, a man had never hit me, but when i met him that all changed. I was pushed in front of a bus, hair pulled, bite, and everything else you name it. I got pg during the first week we met (did the calculations later) and was feeling down about it bc i knew my baby wouldn't have a father. Then I caught up with Markie and he was there for me again and helped me out of this. A breath of fresh air. To sum it all up, to help ease the pain of letting myself down, I just threw myself in knowing that a beautiful baby was going to be born and we were going to be okay. Girl with God's help all things are possible. I know it hurts like hell now, but yu are going to be okay. XOXO-ShaNette

Good morning ladies,

Michelle

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear it couldn't be worked out, but I also do believe things happen for a reason.

I don't really know what to say about your petition. I think if I was in your shoes I would just let it expire, but the vets may have a different suggestion for you.

Stay strong and focus on that beautiful baby girl you will soon have in your arms. She will be your anchor to keep you grounded in life. (F)

(L) Tanya

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
Goodmorning Ladies,

Lady;

How about where only non-prying eyes can see?

LadyD, we all feel it - Where is your SO from?

How about posting his pic on dontdatehimgirl.com? Sounds like a fitting place for him-

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So Roxie,

I thought we were going to go shoe shopping, I need some new ones for fall so start posting!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.