Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They don't know and that's why I'm sooooo worried. I don't know what to do. I'm going to wait a few more hours. I really need advice here...what should I do. I know she would freak out if she did not hear from me all morning. I've left several messages and no answer. I can't even eat or concentrate at work.

If they don't know, don't call and get them involved. It's up to her to tell them. Is she close to where you work where you can just drive over and check on her at lunchtime?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BelwinMills,

OMG that's horrible. Its terrible to think that people can actually behave that way. Your professor must definitely be a very unhappy and lonely soul. I've been finding that for the most part, my family is okay with it, but its the coworkers and friends who seem to be envious and have the negative comments. The previous comment I mentioned in my earlier post didn't come from a family member but someone whom I'm very close to who is just like family. He's like the grandfather i never had. Always gives me advice. I think maybe he's afraid that we won't be close or able to talk anymore once I'm married. Because after he made the comment about me and my SO waiting for awhile, he said, " well he won't have a problem with you still keeping in touch with poppa will he?"..He's almost 78 and considers me a daughter. I told him no of course not, (actually my SO already knows about him).. He says he knows I can take care of myself he just wants to make sure I'm making the right decision. Hopefully he will be able to make the trip up from CALI for the wedding but at his age he isn't to thrilled of the thought of flying.

I hope his mind changes and that is able to fly. I am sure it will change once he sees you guys together. I had an aunt like this but she thinks I am her daughter. She was just looking out for me. She wanted to fly to met my husband before anyone ever did. Thank goodness she doesn't fly. Now my husband and her get along great. There are some family member my husband can't stand but not to many and the one or two he dislikes. I don't like either.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Sadly, I get most of my comments from another web site....one in which these women actually claim they are of Jamaican descent.

Otherwise, yes, most of the comments are just ignorance of the the time and money the visa process actually sucks out of you.

Tre, I have seen the "other woman" calling repeatedly. In the end, it is the man setting her up to do that. Otherwise, how would she get the phone number. And, don't anyone try telling me she "stole" it from his phone and blah, blah, blah. I've heard it all before. In the end, it's all him.

I told you, he wants to break up and is too chicken shyt to actually do it himself. He's giving her, as in his wife, the reasons to do it for him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
They don't know and that's why I'm sooooo worried. I don't know what to do. I'm going to wait a few more hours. I really need advice here...what should I do. I know she would freak out if she did not hear from me all morning. I've left several messages and no answer. I can't even eat or concentrate at work.

If they don't know, don't call and get them involved. It's up to her to tell them. Is she close to where you work where you can just drive over and check on her at lunchtime?

Unfortunately we don't live in the same state. I had my brother's friend check this morning, but no answer at ther door and her car is not in front of the house. I'm hoping she didn't go to Jamaica. I have a bad feeling she may have. Her baby is due in September and she should not be flying. My head hurts really bad right about now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Do you all think this make sense; this morning when i called the NVC the rep told me that some months Kingston only gives the 5 slots (hmmm mmm yep 5) for IR1/CR1!

I didnt even responded to the woman who by the way was unusually nice. Im begining to think that NO ONE in the US government cares immigration process in Jamaica!

Edited by kishmar

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Timeline

I agree and to me it would be hard to be full involved in the situation. She has to tell them. Has she thought about explaining things to a counselor alone. They can help because I now from a former situation it was hard on me emotionally as a friend to get involved.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

I agree and to me it would be hard to be full involved in the situation. She has to tell them. Has she thought about explaining things to a counselor alone. They can help because I now from a former situation it was hard on me emotionally as a friend to get involved.

I'm siting her looking and the phone and wanting to call her mom and sisters sooooo bad. But I know she would be very upset with me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Do you all think this make sense; this morning when i called the NVC the rep told me that some months Kingston only gives the 5 slots (hmmm mmm yep 5) for IR1/CR1!

I didnt even responded to the woman who by the way was unusually nice. Im begining to think that NO ONE in the US government cares immigration process in Jamaica!

It may. When we went we only saw three other married people getting interviewed and one guy for his son. That is all the family visas I saw that day. Not many and I think we were one of the last interviews because we waited for ever. How long have you been waiting? We waited 3 1/2 months to get an interview when are case was finished and sent to Kingston. I am sorry you are going threw this. That is amazing that the lady was nice.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Lawny, im going to pray for your friend right now, because my heart hurts hearing what is going on with her. My ex, may he rest in peace, two days after he proposed to me, i was on top of the phocking world, we had been together for years, had two kids together and i was pregnant again with our third, well 2 days after that i recieved a phone call from a woman, which was december 26, yes he propososed on christmas eve, anyhoo, i got a call from a woman stating she had just had his baby!!!! i was in such shock and disbelief i thanked her and hung up, called him at work and confronted him!!! he had the nerve to curse me out claiming to not call him with such lies, but then couldnt be man enough to come home and face me, until 4am the next day pissy drunk, full of tears and apologies. The stress of the situation made me miscarry and my heart was never the same after that day. Maybe she is somewhere clearing her head, i would honestly hope that in her state of mind that she has not attempted to go to JA. Can someone please send out a prayer for her on this site.

JG, i am in agreement with you about the negativity on the other site, that you speak of, it is offputting to say the least at times. Sometimes i feel the less said the better.

Overall with the comments from the coworkers, it gets quite annoying, i have told them before regarding JA that it is my business on a need to know basis and that since none of them need to know dont flippin ask!!!!

Timeline

Honey, that comes and goes. Sometimes it's the best site in the whole world. If we could just strain some people out, it would be cool.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

It may. When we went we only saw three other married people getting interviewed and one guy for his son. That is all the family visas I saw that day. Not many and I think we were one of the last interviews because we waited for ever. How long have you been waiting? We waited 3 1/2 months to get an interview when are case was finished and sent to Kingston. I am sorry you are going threw this. That is amazing that the lady was nice.

Mrs Mills our case was completed on April 25th my friend Tash was completed on the April 15th

I have concluded that all that i can do is wait; and hope that i will be able to join my husband by years end.

Timeline
Lawny, im going to pray for your friend right now, because my heart hurts hearing what is going on with her. My ex, may he rest in peace, two days after he proposed to me, i was on top of the phocking world, we had been together for years, had two kids together and i was pregnant again with our third, well 2 days after that i recieved a phone call from a woman, which was december 26, yes he propososed on christmas eve, anyhoo, i got a call from a woman stating she had just had his baby!!!! i was in such shock and disbelief i thanked her and hung up, called him at work and confronted him!!! he had the nerve to curse me out claiming to not call him with such lies, but then couldnt be man enough to come home and face me, until 4am the next day pissy drunk, full of tears and apologies. The stress of the situation made me miscarry and my heart was never the same after that day. Maybe she is somewhere clearing her head, i would honestly hope that in her state of mind that she has not attempted to go to JA. Can someone please send out a prayer for her on this site.

JG, i am in agreement with you about the negativity on the other site, that you speak of, it is offputting to say the least at times. Sometimes i feel the less said the better.

Overall with the comments from the coworkers, it gets quite annoying, i have told them before regarding JA that it is my business on a need to know basis and that since none of them need to know dont flippin ask!!!!

Honeychild, i dont really say alot on this thread but after reading your request for prayer for Lawny's friend i cant help but to repy:

Oh Lord God, Father of the heavens and the earth the One who spoke and this world came into being.

Lord i come to you this morning in agreement with the other ladies on this community forum seeking your intervention for Lawny's fried. Lord God you know her by name and nature, You said in your word that before the begining of time You knew her; You knew her before she was conceived into her mama's belly and Lord on account of that we know that she is not here on this earth by chance but by divine order from YOu.

Lord I pray right now that you pay her a visitation wherever she maybe, Lord God i pray that you comfort her in this her time of need and suffering. Lord God touch right now where no human can ever touch, I petition You Lord God to hold her in the hallow of Your hand and give her comfort. Lord God the one the has cause her pain Lord i pray also for a visitiation for that individual, take the scales from that person eyes and let them see.

God we come against every forces of darkness in her life we curse every adversary and we say satan the blood of Jesus and is against you and you belong our my sisters feet! God right now in this place we pition you to open the windows of Heaven and pour out some comfort and peace upon my dear sister; send your angels with swords of flaming fire to fight her battles. God who is like unto You; who can stand against my sister if You o God is for her. Back, back every dark forces and give my sister the victory right now Lord cause i believe and I stand on your word that when two or more comes into agreement Your are already sending and answer....So Lord God we thank you for the answers you are sending right now and we thank You for the comfort you are sending her way, in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Ghost.

I call it down.....now ladies release your spirits to this woman and send out a shout of joy for her in Jesus name

AMEN

Timeline

Mrs Mills our case was completed on April 25th my friend Tash was completed on the April 15th

I have concluded that all that i can do is wait; and hope that i will be able to join my husband by years end.

I think many people wait 3 to 4 months so your interview should be coming soon. I hope you get it in the next week or 2. You should fill in your timeline it will help other VJ Jamaican filers see how long it is taken now. :)!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

OMG...I was right. She's in Jamaica. Landed and hour ago.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.